Author Topic: DUmmies Discuss Coal Miners  (Read 2250 times)

Offline I_B_Perky

Re: DUmmies Discuss Coal Miners
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2011, 03:21:07 PM »
They have to. Otherwise, after the game, fans would drag all the waiting room furniture into the parking lot and burn it.

:lol: :lol:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2011, 05:37:36 PM »
They have to. Otherwise, after the game, fans would drag all the waiting room furniture into the parking lot and burn it.

Yep, them WVU fans will burn a couch.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2011, 08:02:25 PM »
Yep, them WVU fans will burn a couch.

Now hold on here DD... that's only when we win. When we lose, we get drunk on 'shine, use the couch to bang the little lady and then pass out on said couch when her shift starts  at the Tits R Us Bar.

Man... we have a losing season that old couch gets a little smelly, ya know?   :fuelfire: :fuelfire:

I hope they ain't no other mountaineers fans here or I am dead.   :-)
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2011, 09:48:06 PM »
Now hold on here DD... that's only when we win. When we lose, we get drunk on 'shine, use the couch to bang the little lady and then pass out on said couch when her shift starts  at the Tits R Us Bar.

Man... we have a losing season that old couch gets a little smelly, ya know?   :fuelfire: :fuelfire:

:hammer: 
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2011, 09:52:44 PM »

What the huh?  :lmao: :rotf: :rofl:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2011, 02:49:43 AM »

That's why we burn the couch when win.  Why else would Schewell's and Couches R Us have Sunday fire sales?

I showed this to my stepson, who went to WVU.  He said as long as you weren't a VT fan, you can live.   :rotf:

Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.