Author Topic: DUmmies Discuss Coal Miners  (Read 2249 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
DUmmies Discuss Coal Miners
« on: June 28, 2011, 02:49:26 PM »
Unbelievable. Just as I was reminiscing about the sensitive lad, the spineless, foul-mouthed pianist DUmmy goodboy, who's  been cashing in on the incredibly lucrative classical piano concert hotbed of the Youngstown - St. Clairsville - Steubenville axis of the Greater Mahoning Valley. It's well-known that if a pianist like DUmmy goodboy can make it there, big-time success in Wheeling-Moundsville is just a short step away.
goodboy (1000+ posts)        Tue Jun-28-11 11:26 AM
Original message
I took this picture at WalMart (where else?) in St. Clairsville OH
Offered without comment.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1377488
Don't you wish the owner had walked up as the spineless little girly boy, DUmmy goodboy, was snapping his photo?

originalpckelly  (1000+ posts)        Tue Jun-28-11 11:30 AM
Response to Original message
1. Let that ****er drive that shit through the ghetto.
If there was a God, the owner would be in it, and it would magically appear in Compton.

DUmmy originalpckelly is one of the few flaming homos not yet purged from the DUmp. He, or any white person, driving through the wrong part
of Compton, CA (which means anyplace in Compton) is in mortal danger, regardless of the stickers on his car.

ThomWV  (1000+ posts)        Tue Jun-28-11 12:15 PM
Response to Reply #1
21. Let that ****er drive that truck up this hollow in West Virginia and see what happens

I have spent a lot of time in nearly all 55 counties of WV (well - not the nutty Eastern Panhandle, but that's not WV). Most people would ignore the silly stickers.
Everyone else would cheer and give a thumbs up.
DUmmy ThomWV hardly represents the people of WV.

LeftinOH  (1000+ posts)      Tue Jun-28-11 11:32 AM
2. For what reason should coal miners dislike Obama? Baffling, considering
that last year's deadly coal mine disaster in nearby West Virginia was the result of negligent mine ownership (not the Federal government).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upper_Big_Branch_Mine_disa...
..on second thought, I see it now -the race thing. What an idiot.  

Truly incredible that someone in Ohio, also a coal state, would pretend to not know the death blow the muslim is trying to strike against the coal industry through environmental wacko regulation. The Kenyan's people have even made up a new envirowacko term, like "old growth forest" - strip mining, which has been done for a couple hundred years to supply our energy needs, is now "mountaintop removal". Cinders, which used to pave playgrounds and alleyways all over Appalachia, are now "toxic". Normal people strongly dislike the muslim. Coal people hate him.

Bragi  (1000+ posts)        Tue Jun-28-11 12:05 PM
Response to Reply #16
20. Noted
I'd be depressed if I saw his truck a week later and the rear window wasn't smashed.

Hopefully he will need to go to Pittsburgh at some point, and the folks there can offer him this service.

DUmbasses think normal people share their constant rage and tendency to commit vandalism.

MrMickeysMom  (1000+ posts)        Tue Jun-28-11 12:04 PM
19. So, your "industry" is threatened, not by it's[sic] extinction of the human race...
But, by a convenient target of your racism.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
Re: DUmmies Discuss Coal Miners
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 02:59:41 PM »
ThomWV  (1000+ posts)        Tue Jun-28-11 12:15 PM
Response to Reply #1
21. Let that ****er drive that truck up this hollow in West Virginia and see what happens

:lmao:

And what exactly are you going to do to him, you toothless old retard? 

I can tell you haven't spent too much time in Wayne or Mingo (pronounced Main-go) counties, have you "Thom"?
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Karin

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 03:02:19 PM »
Does that look photoshopped to you?  The letters seem so clear and distinct, untouched by glare, reflection, etc. 

Offline dandi

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 03:07:57 PM »
Does that look photoshopped to you?  The letters seem so clear and distinct, untouched by glare, reflection, etc. 

Mebbe a little....   :whistling:

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 03:09:07 PM »

And what exactly are you going to do to him, you toothless old retard? 

I can tell you haven't spent too much time in Wayne or Mingo (pronounced Main-go) counties, have you "Thom"?
I used to trout fish at Cabwaylingo every year. Opening day was the last Saturday in April, and they would have Twelvepole stocked to the gills.
Cheese-flavored salmon eggs were the ticket.

Offline GOBUCKS

Offline dandi

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2011, 03:10:49 PM »
I used to trout fish at Cabwaylingo every year. Opening day was the last Saturday in April, and they would have Twelvepole stocked to the gills.
Cheese-flavored salmon eggs were the ticket.

Oh, my!  Twelvepole!  Haven't "heard" that from anyone else for a long time.

Making me homesick and all that...

Offline dandi

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2011, 03:23:17 PM »
Oh, my!  Twelvepole!  Haven't "heard" that from anyone else for a long time.

Making me homesick and all that...

I haven't heard that in a while,either.

I was a delivery truck driver for 20+ years, mostly in West (BY GOD!) Virginia.  Spent so much time there, they made me an honorary citizen.  Met my second wife in McDowell County, but I remember driving around (and at one time, through) Twelvepole Creek.

I've got a step-son that is a coal miner.  I dare ANYONE to say one negative thing about him and his co-workers.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline jukin

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2011, 03:29:33 PM »
Why do you DUchebags hate free speech so?

I'd sign up a new mole if that simple question as an OP would stay up longer than 2 minutes. Prompting the question again.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2011, 03:30:16 PM »
ThomWV  (1000+ posts)        Tue Jun-28-11 12:15 PM
Response to Reply #1

BWAHAHAHAAHA!!!! Ole Thom gonna go git his rifle and shoot hisself a truck! Yee-haw!!! Some old boy is gonna git all a-scared when Ole Thom starts plinking away with his rifle at his redneck, racist truck!!! I wonder what Ole Thom gonna do when the old boy starts firing back?

I have spent a lot of time in nearly all 55 counties of WV (well - not the nutty Eastern Panhandle, but that's not WV). Most people would ignore the silly stickers.
Everyone else would cheer and give a thumbs up.
DUmmy ThomWV hardly represents the people of WV.

That Dummy does not represent the people of WV period. I doubt anyone would even notice and if they did they would be laughing at the Calvin coal miner pissing on Obama's name. WV did not go for Obama in the last election. Pretty noticeable in a state where dems outnumber reps almost 3 to 1.  
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2011, 03:39:48 PM »

That Dummy does not represent the people of WV period. I doubt anyone would even notice and if they did they would be laughing at the Calvin coal miner pissing on Obama's name. WV did not go for Obama in the last election. Pretty noticeable in a state where dems outnumber reps almost 3 to 1.  

WV hasn't gone for a Dim president in the last 3 elections.

I still haven't figured why they elected Manchin to take Byrd's place, but then again, Virginia elected Waterhead Webb over Allen. :confused:

I seriously doubt Toothless Thom even lives in the state.  I know this for a fact, because they don't say "hollow" in WV (or here, for that matter).  

We say "holler"!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 03:44:21 PM by diesel driver »
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2011, 03:46:37 PM »
Met my second wife in McDowell County, but I remember driving around (and at one time, through) Twelvepole Creek.
And I had nearly forgotten McDowell County. One of the towns there is Welch, where there's a severe shortage of flat ground. One old guy I knew there said he couldn't grow pumpkins in his garden. After they reached a certain diameter, they'd take off rolling down the hill and break against a tree. He said he didn't plant pumpkins or watermelon because he was afraid he'd kill one of his neighbors down the hill. (For the benefit of flatlanders, that is a joke.)

But even in Welch, or Crum, or Fort Gay, the people go to normal dentists if they need a tooth extracted.

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2011, 03:52:26 PM »
And I had nearly forgotten McDowell County. One of the towns there is Welch, where there's a severe shortage of flat ground. One old guy I knew there said he couldn't grow pumpkins in his garden. After they reached a certain diameter, they'd take off rolling down the hill and break against a tree. He said he didn't plant pumpkins or watermelon because he was afraid he'd kill one of his neighbors down the hill. (For the benefit of flatlanders, that is a joke.)

But even in Welch, or Crum, or Fort Gay, the people go to normal dentists if they need a tooth extracted.

You should see the looks we get from people when we tell them we're going to War.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2011, 03:58:31 PM »
WV hasn't gone for a Dim president in the last 3 elections.

I still haven't figured why they elected Manchin to take Byrd's place, but then again, Virginia elected Waterhead Webb over Allen. :confused:

I seriously doubt Toothless Thom even lives in the state.  I know this for a fact, because they don't say "hollow" in WV (or here, for that matter).  

We say "holler"!

Yep! And if you don't live up a holler, then you live by a creek. If you are really lucky, you live up a road that has both holler and creek in it's name!  That's where the rich folks live.   :-)

I hate Joe Manchin. He's the biggest crook we had since Arch Moore. Course old Arch was a republican so we sent him to prison. They call Manchin "Teflon Joe".  Man got out of more illegal shennanigans than any two people had a right too. Feds done investigated him several times and nothing ever happened. I tell ya, Chicago ain't got nothing on us!!! Blago should have consulted with Teflon Joe before he tried to sell that senate seat.

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline dandi

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2011, 03:59:23 PM »
Good Lord!  Twelvepole, Welch, Crum, Fort Gay, War!  You guys are frikkin' killin' me!

Talk about the farthest outposts of civilization!  You two named them all!  

*sigh*

I miss it so....

I went to school in Wayne County but had the privilege of taking bus rides down US 52 to these places you're mentioning.  There were many times I wasn't sure who was going to win at "chicken" - the coal trucks or the school bus.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2011, 04:02:23 PM »

I've been to Welch back in the 90's.  If you was gonna give WV an enema, Welch is one place where you would do it.

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2011, 04:07:58 PM »
I had the "privilege" of having to make a delivery to a coal mine in Williamson.  I drove 12 miles to get to the mine, then I had to drive 8 more miles thru the mine to the supply building.

Before I did this, I had to take a 30 minute MHSA "class", because I wasn't allowed in the mine area without a "pink slip".

Basically, it boiled down to this:
Everything in the mine has the right of way.
If I hit anything, it's MY fault.
If anything hits ME, it's MY fault.
Here's a map, take your time, and be careful.

So, the coal trucks had the right of way, at all times.  If you refuse to yield the right of way, they will take it from you!

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2011, 04:09:57 PM »
Good Lord!  Twelvepole, Welch, Crum, Fort Gay, War!  You guys are frikkin' killin' me!

Talk about the farthest outposts of civilization!  You two named them all! 

*sigh*

I miss it so....

I went to school in Wayne County but had the privilege of taking bus rides down US 52 to these places you're mentioning.  There were many times I wasn't sure who was going to win in at "chicken" - the coal trucks or the school bus.
Well, Crum and Fort Gay are metropolitan areas within the confines of Wayne County. If you studied for a Golden Horseshoe in the eighth grade, you should know that. To play coal truck chicken, you should travel the new Robert C. Byrd Tolsia Highway, through the heart of Fort Gay.

It's a pretty rural drive, only a very few buildings, bridges, and other edifices named for Senator Byrd along the way.

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2011, 04:16:21 PM »
Yep! And if you don't live up a holler, then you live by a creek. If you are really lucky, you live up a road that has both holler and creek in it's name!  That's where the rich folks live.   :-)

I hate Joe Manchin. He's the biggest crook we had since Arch Moore. Course old Arch was a republican so we sent him to prison. They call Manchin "Teflon Joe".  Man got out of more illegal shennanigans than any two people had a right too. Feds done investigated him several times and nothing ever happened. I tell ya, Chicago ain't got nothing on us!!! Blago should have consulted with Teflon Joe before he tried to sell that senate seat.

When I was growing up, back in the "3 channel days", our local NBC affiliate was WHIS (now WVVA) channel 6 out of Bluefield.  I remember them talking a lot about Byrd, Moore, and especially, A. James Manchin, who I think is Joe's uncle.  James Manchin makes Joe look like a choirboy in comparison.

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2011, 04:17:18 PM »
Well, Crum and Fort Gay are metropolitan areas within the confines of Wayne County. If you studied for a Golden Horseshoe in the eighth grade, you should know that. To play coal truck chicken, you should travel the new Robert C. Byrd Tolsia Highway, through the heart of Fort Gay.

It's a pretty rural drive, only a very few buildings, bridges, and other edifices named for Senator Byrd along the way.

Are you talking about "Corridor G" out of Charleston?  It's named after him, but then again, so is 95% of everything in WV, and 100% of everything in and around Beckley.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 04:25:56 PM by diesel driver »

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2011, 04:19:10 PM »
Good Lord!  Twelvepole, Welch, Crum, Fort Gay, War!  You guys are frikkin' killin' me!

Talk about the farthest outposts of civilization!  You two named them all!  

*sigh*

I miss it so....

I went to school in Wayne County but had the privilege of taking bus rides down US 52 to these places you're mentioning.  There were many times I wasn't sure who was going to win at "chicken" - the coal trucks or the school bus.

Aah... the old Tolsia highway! I drove that road twice in my Honda Civic back in the 90's. The first time and the last time. That's one scary damned road. Hell the old Turnpike wasn't that bad!! The old Route 10 out of Logan... to Man I think, was damned dangerous too. Dad damn near died on that one when a coal truck nailed his Ford F-100 back in the 70's. 

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2011, 04:23:43 PM »
I went that way from Williamsom to Huntington.  I remember passing by a little town named Kermit, off to my left as I was heading north on 52.  Beyond the town was a large mountain, and the town went right up to it. 

That mountain was Kentucky!

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2011, 04:26:03 PM »
When I was growing up, back in the "3 channel days", our local NBC affiliate was WHIS (now WVVA) channel 6 out of Bluefield.  I remember them talking a lot about Byrd, Moore, and especially, A. James Manchin, who I think is Joe's uncle.  James Manchin makes Joe look like a choirboy in comparison.
James always dressed like Senator Phogbound from Li'l Abner, and came across on TV like Foghorn Leghorn. He led a crusade against junk cars, which are like a natural resource in some parts of the state. I think he was a pretty harmless comedian, when he was Secretary of State, then lost the state a huge amount as treasurer, before being impeached.

The most entertaining WV documentary I've seen is the saga of Jesco White. There must be a million bootleg copies of that thing around.
http://www.amazon.com/Dancing-Outlaw-Jessico/dp/B0009XBR6O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1309295780&sr=8-1

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2011, 04:27:28 PM »
James always dressed like Senator Phogbound from Li'l Abner, and came across on TV like Foghorn Leghorn. He led a crusade against junk cars, which are like a natural resource in some parts of the state. I think he was a pretty harmless comedian, when he was Secretary of State, then lost the state a huge amount as treasurer, before being impeached.

The most entertaining WV documentary I've seen is the saga of Jesco White. There must be a million bootleg copies of that thing around.
http://www.amazon.com/Dancing-Outlaw-Jessico/dp/B0009XBR6O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1309295780&sr=8-1

He was funny as hell, that's for sure.