Author Topic: nadinbrzezinski's clear stance on politician's private lives  (Read 893 times)

Offline Vagabond

Nadin, upset that our politician's sex lives are not private, when it's a Dem.
nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Mon Jun-06-11 10:01 PM
Original message
I have said it in the past that one of our weaknesses as a country
 is precisely the puritanical standards. Sex is icky...

That said, it gets worst than that... our standards are not applied equally.

You are expected to be a good boy and behave (women need not apply in this cultural marker, except as the means to an end) if you are a democrat, the more liberal the more you should keep your fly zipped.

Now if you are a Republican even BREAKING the law... see Vitter, and confessing to it... is ok, as long as you confess your sins and promise NOT to do it again.

I have my doubts Mr. Vitter is behaving but that is another matter.

This sex is icky is part of the problem and why we need to grow up as a culture. Yes, men (and women) cheat. Yet, it might be in the biology, see our closest cousins in the tree of life. (Bonobos are REALLY and I mean this REALLY promiscuous)

It is time that we realize that as long as it is legal, and between two consenting adults...

But this comedy of a sex scandal where NO sex happened... is the one to top all sex scandals and to show to me that we need sorely, to grow up.

No sex is not about morality... as much as we want to make it that way. There is much more going on... and yes men and women engage in it. Outside of Bonobos we seem to be the next most active species among the higher chimps. But we, as a culture, really need to grow the **** up. Or... a system designed to titillate and yes DISTRACT, will continue to do so.

To be honest, as long as two adults know what they are doing and they are not violating any laws... it is none of my business... and it should be none of yours either. It is, quite frankly, between the parties involved.

In the meantime think what HAS NOT been covered by your lovely media... for this circus to happen... and chiefly why things are the way they are.

As long as we care about oh sex, instead of MAJOR issues that actually affect your life, we will continue to be manipulated the way we are.

And no, I don't expect the United States to grow up either... not until we have a crisis of such an extent that things like personal items will not matter any longer. And yes, I expect that to happen fairly soon... and it is partly OUR FAULT.

Yep, sure.  Politicians of all stripes deserve to engage in potentially compromising sexual type activity.  I mean it isn't like somebody could engage in blackmail or anything, huh?

nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Mon Jun-06-11 10:17 PM
Response to Reply #7
9. The point is that it should be none of our business
 unless it was a MINOR... as in the legal standard of minor.  

Any activity which potentially compromises a government official is the business of the public.  Don't believe me, Nadine?  Go check out how far they climb up your ass when they just consider giving you a clearance.

What does she think when it's a Pubbie?  

Referring to Larry "Wide Stance" Craig being missed by the LSM until it could inflict the maximum possible damage on Republicans.
nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Wed Aug-29-07 02:09 AM
Response to Original message
1. News, you call THAT news?
 As far as the corpos are concerned, it would have been preferable that this never broke
nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Wed Aug-29-07 02:23 AM
Response to Reply #2
3. You are NOT a Republican US Senator
 Now if you were a Dem, trust me, it would have led the NATIONAL news

On What a Larry "Really, I'm not gay" Craig comeback campaign should look like.

nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Thu Sep-06-07 01:45 AM
Response to Original message
1. Hmm this could be fun
 clue in the flight of the Valkries

My name is Larry Craig

I've represented the people of this state loyally

I know the corridors of power

I can still help the state

Yes I am gay, and a victim of my own politics, but now I promise to work for equality

today I am switching my allegiance to Independent, and will caucus wiht the Dems,

That way I can still continue to bring home the pork

(The flight of the valkies goes down)

I am Larry Craig and I aproved this message

When it's Chris Lee showing less of his weiner than Weiner showed of his weiner...

nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Wed Feb-09-11 06:24 PM
Response to Reply #5
7. Ok is it me or we have an ethics issue

Well, well, hypocrite much.

Edited to give a complete title. and correct my own spelling.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 10:02:31 PM by Vagabond »
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline thundley4

Re: nadinbrzezinski's clear stance on politician's private lives
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 09:58:47 PM »
nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Mon Jun-06-11 10:17 PM
Response to Reply #7

I'm not so sure that WeinerGate is closed.  During the press conference, Weiner said that as far as he knew, all of the girls were of legal age.  That struck me as odd and maybe a little foreshadowing of events to come.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 10:01:16 PM »
This woman bores me.

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 10:10:42 PM »
This woman bores me.

I could have shined a light on any of a hundred DUmmies here, I'm sure.  I used her because Nadine is a near perfect example of one of frank's unterprimtiven, having never to have seemed to have accomplished anything really worthy of note.  She just managed to get her head a little higher than the rest of the mob with her outrageous lies.   

Take away the lies and Nadine is just a slightly odd DUmmie that engages in her proscribed daily hate, plays with miniatures, and writes role playing books for games that no one has ever heard of.  I sorta remember Mythsaje being exactly like her only without the tendency to massively overreact to the TV.  That is the logical reason why I don't think she'll ever be a top ten DOTY nominee.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2011, 10:11:58 PM »
Oh, and yes...nutcase nadin...is as expert on morality...and radiation...and civil insurrection..and triage...
Oh, and no...morality is stupid..nadin has determined oh, and yes I know, Murkins cannot grow up..but milk is radiation poisoned.
And I want you people to understand this right now. For ****'s face, people. Oh, and yes, while she was enjoying First Class, she...was
writing a novel...on her iPad2. And yes, I know she is an expert on all things medical...but does not know the meaning of "parenteral".
They don't do parenteral stuff in Mexico, where everything is better...and.. smarter... than in America. Murkins are just so stupid. For ****'s face Andrea, toombstone me. Some admins just refuse to control bullies. Where's my new G.I. Joe? He's really G.I. Jose...much smarter than a Murkin.

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2011, 10:16:07 PM »
I'm not so sure that WeinerGate is closed.  During the press conference, Weiner said that as far as he knew, all of the girls were of legal age.  That struck me as odd and maybe a little foreshadowing of events to come.

I caught that too.  If he had conversations of a sexual nature with a minor or sent pictures, his goose is cooked.  

Why do supposedly intelligent men do this?  I'm sure congressmen receive briefings that include things like don't put yourself in a compromising position in regards to sex, money, or drugs, and yet invariably, one or two do so every year.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2011, 10:21:43 PM »
I could have shined a light on any of a hundred DUmmies here, I'm sure.  I used her because Nadine is a near perfect example of one of frank's unterprimtiven, having never to have seemed to have accomplished anything really worthy of note.  She just managed to get her head a little higher than the rest of the mob with her outrageous lies.  

Take away the lies and Nadine is just a slightly odd DUmmie that engages in her proscribed daily hate, plays with miniatures, and writes role playing books for games that no one has ever heard of.  I sorta remember Mythsaje being exactly like her only without the tendency to massively overreact to the TV.  That is the logical reason why I don't think she'll ever be a top ten DOTY nominee.

It was no reflection on you, she is at least worth ridiculing.

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2011, 10:34:20 PM »
Nadin, shut up.  You are an idiot.
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2011, 10:49:07 PM »
Sex is icky...

Oh.  :(

As long as we care about oh sex

What's oh sex?

You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline thelaughingman

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2011, 11:00:19 PM »
The cognitive dissonance is palpable.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2011, 11:07:07 PM »
Every one of their members feels the need to make their own super-insightful, individual post in regards to the Wiener meltdown.  WTH?  I guess they just have moderators to detect and ban lousy freeper trolls.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2011, 11:09:01 PM »
What's oh sex?
It's the kind nadin has. She misspelled 0.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2011, 11:14:11 PM »
nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Mon Jun-06-11 10:17 PM
Response to Reply #7

1. Gerry Studds

2. ...

"They are all adults, at least to a the best of my knowledge, they were all adults and they were engaging in these conversations consensually," Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-NY) said at his press conference this afternoon.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/06/06/weiner_to_the_best_of_my_knowledge_they_were_all_adults.html

Waiting for your next lame-ass excuse

:popcorn:
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2011, 07:39:37 AM »
"Sex is icky." 

Well, now we know what nadin's problem is.  She's frigid and frustrated. 

:whistling:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2011, 09:35:45 AM »
Also, one of the women said that Weiner called her on a line . . . that she then tried to call later on (the next day?) and there was a message on it that stated that it was an outgoing line only, for the use of Representatives and Senators.  Misuse of government property, anyone? :whistling: :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2011, 09:51:59 AM »
nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)

Sex is icky...

This sex is icky is part of the problem

NO sex happened

No sex

I think I see this DUmmies problem.........
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2011, 10:05:50 AM »
nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)

Sex is icky...

This sex is icky is part of the problem

The thought that, at some time in the distant past, someone was able to...uh, perform..in the presence of a disrobed, panting nutcase nadin is really disturbing.
And she was in either San Diego, or Tijuana, while stevenumbers is confined to Florida, so it has to have been someone else.

And yes, I know...that some people...are...aroused by things that..normal people..find revolting.

Offline jukin

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2011, 04:08:58 PM »
The left is really working the sex side again and not the lying and abuse of power by an elected politician. The man used his office to libel a private citizen. He lied to all that would give him air time. He would have continued to lie and abuse his power except he got caught with very damning evidence.

He should be tared and feathered for his abuse of his office and power. I hope Breitbart sues the shit out of him and all the leftist media that defamed him. 100 years ago their would have been blood for this.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2011, 05:26:12 PM »
The left is really working the sex side again and not the lying and abuse of power by an elected politician. The man used his office to libel a private citizen. He lied to all that would give him air time. He would have continued to lie and abuse his power except he got caught with very damning evidence.

He should be tared and feathered for his abuse of his office and power. I hope Breitbart sues the shit out of him and all the leftist media that defamed him. 100 years ago their would have been blood for this.

Agreed.   Deflection from the lying part is how they defended Clinton.  Wash, rinse, repeat.