Author Topic: "Demoralized" (proud2BlibKansan)  (Read 3263 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: "Demoralized" (proud2BlibKansan)
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2010, 10:39:18 AM »
Proud2Bdumb Anne Pritchett and the chromosomally-challenged greenbriar Pam are fully qualified professional teachers. That tells me enough about today's teaching profession.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2010, 10:47:31 AM »
She won't, though.

The Die alte Sau is 58 years old, and has been teaching since the age of 22.  In Missouri, someone who has taught for 30 years gets a handsome retirement pension and benefits, if that person retires.

The dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher's husband, ditto, although he's a few years older and has taught longer.

They're both sitting pretty good; if they were to retire right now, they'd be in great shape.

Kansas City, Missouri, earlier this year decided to close down somewhere between half and two-thirds of their pu8blic schools due to drastically declining population, with a corresponding decrease in personnel.

The Die alte Sau and her husband however pulled seniority, and continue to teach, because every year they teach, the already-generous pensions increase.

Never mind they both already have it pretty good; they want more, they want it all.

As a consequence, there's a couple of young teachers down there in Kansas City, Missouri, working in convenience stores because they don't have jobs teaching; jobs that the dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher and her husband kept.

I'll bet the Die alte Sau isn't losing a minute of sleep over it.

She wants more, she wants it all.

And she has the chutzpah to think she's "morally superior" to decent and civilized people.

Excellent example of why early retirement is a good thing.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2010, 10:55:09 AM »
Proud2Bdumb Anne Pritchett and the chromosomally-challenged greenbriar Pam are fully qualified professional teachers. That tells me enough about today's teaching profession.

Let's not forget that Mrs. Dawson, who has cancer, is qualified to be a principal. She's no DUmmy.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2010, 12:15:08 PM »
My 25-year-old son graduated from college in 2009 with a degree in mass communications and after pursuing a job in broadcasting and there being no jobs realized he would rather teach and coach basketball in high school.

Because he had a degree, he was able to enroll in a program here in Texas called "I Teach Texas" and took several online courses to obtain a probationary teaching license.  He also had to take and pass in-person tests to be certified to teach English and History (he says they were difficult).  He was then able to apply for jobs teaching in any high school in Texas.  Fortunately he found a job in a crappy little town in East Texas where he's completing his one year of field experience.  Upon successful completion of that, he will be eligible to receive his full teaching license.  He's paid a full salary with full benefits.  The cost of this program is about $3500.00. 

He's having a blast.  He coaches the boys basketball team and teaches English to some rather challenging students (it's a very poor school district) but he is thriving and is really glad he decided to pursue teaching.  The State of Texas began this program to allow adults with a college degree with life and business experience to enter teaching

I couldn't be prouder of him. 

Uh oh! Wait until the DUmmies get a load of that! I'm sure they believe the Vagina Chronicles should be a required course for a teaching certificate! Heaven forbid we actually teach our young how to make a living and balance their checkbook! Hell, I bet they even grade the kids and keep score during the basketball games! OH NOES!

The menopausal inflicted Kansan will be leading the protest in 5...4...3...2...1...
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2010, 12:27:39 PM »
Front and center.

Proud2be teaches special ed at the elementary level at two different schools. She teaches at one school in the AM, drives to another school for the PM lessons.

She has enough time to retire but won't because of her co pay for continued health benefits.

I was wonderin' what the hell "sped" was!

I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2010, 03:08:58 PM »
Uh oh! Wait until the DUmmies get a load of that! I'm sure they believe the Vagina Chronicles should be a required course for a teaching certificate! Heaven forbid we actually teach our young how to make a living and balance their checkbook! Hell, I bet they even grade the kids and keep score during the basketball games! OH NOES!

The menopausal inflicted Kansan will be leading the protest in 5...4...3...2...1...

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: