Author Topic: Californians with mental health issues are so very screwed.  (Read 4323 times)

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
Re: Californians with mental health issues are so very screwed.
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2009, 05:54:53 AM »
I could talk about "vagus nerve stimulation," because I know a couple of the ways to actually do this, but there's a lot of people here that would be offended. 

Ptarmy, among others...

Damn FILTHY SODOMITES!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, one way to stimulate the vagus is to take a dump, or bear down like you are.  Maybe the DUmmie is so full of shit, they've gone insane?

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2009, 08:38:31 AM »
Ptarmy, among others...

Seriously, one way to stimulate the vagus is to take a dump, or bear down like you are.  Maybe the DUmmie is so full of shit, they've gone insane?

This has got to be the most strange topic I have seen in months.

I'm one of those people that get creeped out when people around me go beside themselves.  I make a comment and the other suddenly begins to yell at me and question my sanity.  It is the unexpected attack on me for asking if a family member has checked their sugar lately  if they have permission from their doctor to join a health club. etc. and the family member gets red in the face and rant and rave that I am sick in the head and need help.    Scary and most freeky.

I have seen my share of bar fights when everyone is drunk out of their mind, no problem for me hiding behind the bar, I know the reason.

I can understand how people a long time ago thought people were posessed. Something as simple as an absesed tooth can cause violent changes or Menengitis cause familys to sign comitment papers for a loved one.

Now we face the Old Timers disease that has people in nursing homes at the age of 40 or younger.   Too often a physical problem is blamed on mental disease, instead of blood work and investigation of symptions people are sent to a theropist that wants to know if that person likes to eat carrots and hates their parents.

BS a person with a very bad allergy to something they have lived around all their lives can develope any kind of problems.

I am reminded of the CEO of a large company that manufactured tomato paste, he began to act odd, talked to himself and became very antagonist toward his family.

Doctor after doctor said he was becoming senile until one doc found that over night he had developed an unexplained allergy to tomatoes.

6 months off tomatoes and all food in that group and he was back to normal.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2009, 09:55:19 AM »
This has got to be the most strange topic I have seen in months.

I'm one of those people that get creeped out when people around me go beside themselves.  I make a comment and the other suddenly begins to yell at me and question my sanity.  It is the unexpected attack on me for asking if a family member has checked their sugar lately  if they have permission from their doctor to join a health club. etc. and the family member gets red in the face and rant and rave that I am sick in the head and need help.    Scary and most freeky.

I have seen my share of bar fights when everyone is drunk out of their mind, no problem for me hiding behind the bar, I know the reason.

I can understand how people a long time ago thought people were posessed. Something as simple as an absesed tooth can cause violent changes or Menengitis cause familys to sign comitment papers for a loved one.

Now we face the Old Timers disease that has people in nursing homes at the age of 40 or younger.   Too often a physical problem is blamed on mental disease, instead of blood work and investigation of symptions people are sent to a theropist that wants to know if that person likes to eat carrots and hates their parents.

BS a person with a very bad allergy to something they have lived around all their lives can develope any kind of problems.

I am reminded of the CEO of a large company that manufactured tomato paste, he began to act odd, talked to himself and became very antagonist toward his family.

Doctor after doctor said he was becoming senile until one doc found that over night he had developed an unexplained allergy to tomatoes.

6 months off tomatoes and all food in that group and he was back to normal.

So if we kick some of the more reasonable primitives off the island they may go normal?
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2009, 09:56:56 AM »
So if we kick some of the more reasonable primitives off the island they may go normal?

teh magic 8-ball says doubtful
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2009, 10:15:17 AM »
teh magic 8-ball says doubtful
I can dream can't I? LOL
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2009, 06:55:44 PM »

Want nightmares...image LadyHawk, UGP, and Bobolink all together in the same room
talking about their medical "problems"... :tinfoil2: :badmood: :chill: :angryvillagers: :jerkit:

That reminds me of a song lyric by Mac Davis, I think:

"Why don't we take Idi Imin and Kohmeni and Kadaffi and all of the rest,
Put them all in a room, and make them stare at Yassir Arafat
'Til the ugly the whole bunch to death!"
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.