Author Topic: The Sicko Psycho Has Sicced His Sycophants  (Read 360 times)

Offline CC27

The Sicko Psycho Has Sicced His Sycophants
« on: June 26, 2023, 07:06:26 AM »
kentuck (109,609 posts)

The Sicko Psycho Has Sicced His Sycophants

He has ordered his sycophants in the House to expunge his impeachments. He thinks it would diminish any criminal charges related to the insurrection of January 6th. After all, if the House considers it not worthy of impeachment, how could Jack Smith and the radical prosecutors continue persecuting him?

He says, "I have done nothing wrong". "I had an absolute right to take whatever I wanted". None of his crimes are ever wrong.

He hopes to tie up the Mar-a-Lago documents case in the courts until after the next election. With all the options open to him, and with the sensitive nature of the documents in question, he may be able to succeed, even though Smith has asked for a court date of December 11th of this year.

Like a pack of wild dogs, the MAGA Republicans in the House jump at his every request. "Sure, we will expunge your impeachments for the Ukraine extortion and the January 6th insurrection.
We weren't running for our lives....we were just exercising."

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218041037

HUH??

Offline SVPete

Re: The Sicko Psycho Has Sicced His Sycophants
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2023, 09:06:54 AM »
1. Other than in kt's head, I doubt that Trump has been in communication with the Reps trying to expunge the shampeachments.

2. Unlike at least some DU-folk, I'm pretty sure former President Trump knows that House proceedings are not court proceeding and vice versa.

2. Outside of kt's  :stoner:- or :drunksailor:-fantasies, what "criminal charges related to the insurrection of January 6th"?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2023, 09:27:56 AM »
1. Other than in kt's head, I doubt that Trump has been in communication with the Reps trying to expunge the shampeachments.

2. Unlike at least some DU-folk, I'm pretty sure former President Trump knows that House proceedings are not court proceeding and vice versa.

2. Outside of kt's  :stoner:- or :drunksailor:-fantasies, what "criminal charges related to the insurrection of January 6th"?

Only a DUm'Rat - or a RINO uniparty Deep Statesman - would fail to realize that President Trump's persecution - to include the Shampeachments, Jan.6th Shamvestigations and the current crop of "totally, completely non-politically motivated" indictments stretching established law like a taffy-pulling machine are resume enhancers for conservatives tired of the same old same old from the political class scum.

Instead of being an albatross around Trump's neck, they are badges of honor, and he - appropriately so - wears them as such.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2023, 09:34:41 AM »
"Sure, we will expunge your impeachments for the Ukraine extortion

That’s what pedo joe is guilty of, he’s bragging about it on video  :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2023, 05:12:14 PM »
He hopes to tie up the Mar-a-Lago documents case in the courts until after the next election.

The DOJ wants the documents case and other cases to tie up Trump at least through the Republican primary.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2023, 05:46:16 PM by ADsOutburst »