Author Topic: The saga of what will happen with the Deleting DUmmie's job continues...  (Read 8856 times)

Offline I_B_Perky

Perky, my guess would be rw blew off the training, since he's a DUmmie and already knows EVERYTHING, OR
management saw him for the **** up he is, and set him up to fail spectacularly so he can be fired or just do the right thing and QUIT!!!

Exactly DD!  I would even surmise that the dummie heeded the training and still screwed up.  :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline I_B_Perky

I've had employees like retardwire.  I gave them un-important menial tasks to bore them to death in hopes of gaining a resignation.

What you said BC. From a management perspective it is easier to do that than to outright fire the dumbass.

Dummie is too stupid to see the handwriting on the wall.  Reminds me of the Tubby Tobin dummie.  :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline DUmpstruck

Tue Jul 18, 2017, 12:39 PM
retrowire (10,344 posts)
6. Have you ever...

Gone over a year of employment somewhere...

You are asking this stupid assed question at the DUmp?  How many can actually list 12 months of employment in their life?
(Unless you count being a paid protester as employment)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
****UPDATE*****UPDATE*****

The Deleting DUmmie has held true to his nickname, and deleted his OP.  Too bad the interwebnets live forever! 

Let's see what might have caused such a commotion:

Tue Jul 18, 2017, 12:18 PM
mercuryblues (4,959 posts)
4. today is only Tuesday

It' going to be a long week carrying that anger around. My best advice is not to talk about it with other employees. If they say anything to you, just say. I know right? or something else non-committal to 1 point of view or another. There are plenty of coworkers that are willing to stab you in the back by going to the boss with anything negative that you said. This way if you decide to look for a new job the boss won't have this incident on his mind when called for a reference. If you decide to stay this will blow over sooner.
When you get home, pick an object and scream at it as if it is your boss.

Wed Jul 19, 2017, 08:39 AM
cwydro (26,017 posts)
22. This is good advice.

As I posted upthread, the OP has been doxed on a conservative site well known to most of us. The OP may have me on ignore, so I hope someone brings this to his attention.

That site has been known to alert employers about their employee's posting here.

:rotf:

You're crazy.   Also:

Wed Jul 19, 2017, 03:59 AM
cwydro (26,017 posts)
21. Dude, you've been doxed over on a site that hates DUers.

Please be careful what you post online about your job unhappiness.

That site caused enormous trouble for another DUer a few years ago when she posted her discontent about her job.

I'm sorry, but you're going to have to be more specific. 

« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 09:58:54 PM by BattleHymn »

Offline SVPete

mercuryblues (4,959 posts)
... This way if you decide to look for a new job the boss won't have this incident on his mind when called for a reference.

mb obviously doesn't know how such stuff is done these days, especially by large employers such as rw's. Prospective employers don't chat with former supervisors/managers. They get connected to an HR type who gives the equivalent of, "Name, Rank, and Serial Number": "Yes, John Retrowire was an employee here from (starting date) to (leave date). His job title was (Job Title). No, I can't say anything more. (click, buzzzzz)"

The legal climate created over the past 4 or 5 decades is so insane that saying ANYTHING more could bring on a lawsuit, even something complimentary. Has "mercuryblues" been employed recently? I've never worked in HR, yet I know this. So I'm wondering how merc has avoided learning this.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
mb obviously doesn't know how such stuff is done these days, especially by large employers such as rw's. Prospective employers don't chat with former supervisors/managers. They get connected to an HR type who gives the equivalent of, "Name, Rank, and Serial Number": "Yes, John Retrowire was an employee here from (starting date) to (leave date). His job title was (Job Title). No, I can't say anything more. (click, buzzzzz)"

The legal climate created over the past 4 or 5 decades is so insane that saying ANYTHING more could bring on a lawsuit, even something complimentary. Has "mercuryblues" been employed recently? I've never worked in HR, yet I know this. So I'm wondering how merc has avoided learning this.

Ignorance.  Sheer ignorance.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

Ignorance.  Sheer ignorance.

I was thinking it might be due to a long-term lack of gainful employment.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
cwydro

21. Dude, you've been doxed over on a site that hates DUers.

Please be careful what you post online about your job unhappiness.

That site caused enormous trouble for another DUer a few years ago when she posted her discontent about her job.

We need to find out who the cwydro primitive is. He'd be surprised to know what we can do on the black web with a social security number.  :-)

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
I was thinking it might be due to a long-term lack of gainful employment.

That too, but his sheer ignorance probably outweighs that--Hell, it may be a reason for that.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
We need to find out who the cwydro primitive is. He'd be surprised to know what we can do on the black web with a social security number.  :-)

I always thought cwydro was a dude, too, but I was on another thread yesterday and cwydro came out as a chick!  Surprised me.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen