Author Topic: The saga of what will happen with the Deleting DUmmie's job continues...  (Read 8855 times)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/1018968634

Anybody want to take a guess as to what will happen next?

Tue Jul 18, 2017, 12:04 PM
retrowire (10,344 posts)

I have never, ever, ever been angrier at my employer

I really. Do. Not. Know. What. To. Do.

Tue Jul 18, 2017, 12:39 PM
retrowire (10,344 posts)
6. Have you ever...

Gone over a year of employment somewhere, just chugging along filing reports, doing your thing when suddenly, you get hit with a non conformance for just about EVERY REPORT YOUVE EVER FILED?

and all this because your management never trained you correctly?

And now, you have to go over an entire year and a halfs work and correct all of it.

My anger is from the fact that if any upper management asks me, what I did wrong, I've got half the mind to bite someone's head off.

This is sabotage. If it leads to any discipline, it's ****ing sabotage.

Tue Jul 18, 2017, 04:04 PM
Star Member angstlessk (10,148 posts)
13. Were you able to respond? To offer a defense?

To ask why an entire years worth of errors went undetected till now?

Tue Jul 18, 2017, 04:08 PM
retrowire (10,344 posts)
15. Nope. Nothing.

I even approached my manager and he's just like, "you'll just have to go through the corrections step by step"

My job is about to become hell.

Tue Jul 18, 2017, 03:30 PM
Star Member Phentex (13,157 posts)
11. I'm sorry...

I agree with the others. Don't talk about it at work. Don't post or send messages from work.

Try to find out what you can do to avoid this in the future. And look for another job. It sounds like you have not been treated well for some time.

Tue Jul 18, 2017, 04:06 PM
Star Member angstlessk (10,148 posts)
14. Like every else has said...remain cool and look for another job.

Easier to find another job if you are currently employed!

This guy is half a breath away from wallduding himself.

Offline thundley4

retrowire (10,344 posts)
6. Have you ever...

Gone over a year of employment somewhere, just chugging along filing reports, doing your thing when suddenly, you get hit with a non conformance for just about EVERY REPORT YOUVE EVER FILED?
*snip*

Yes, you sabotaged yourself by not learning or wanting to do your job correctly. You were probably repeatedly told but ignored them.

Offline I_B_Perky

Well, well, well.  First this thread:

https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php/topic,115325.0.html

and now this:

Tue Jul 18, 2017, 12:39 PM
retrowire (10,344 posts)
6. Have you ever...

and all this because your management never trained you correctly?

And now, you have to go over an entire year and a halfs work and correct all of it.

My anger is from the fact that if any upper management asks me, what I did wrong, I've got half the mind to bite someone's head off.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Old n Grumpy

Tue Jul 18, 2017, 12:04 PM
retrowire (10,344 posts)

I have never, ever, ever been angrier at my employer

I really. Do. Not. Know. What. To. Do.

Show up an hour early with 5 gallons of gas and a box of matches. Light the place up, then show up at your regular time like nothing happened. You should be able to get severance and be eligable for unemployment insurance for a year while you cool off. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

The :bouncy: , whether true or false, doesn't ring true. He was allowed to do things incorrectly/incompletely for a year? Something is false or missing in that claim. And if lack of training really was an issue, it's probably because he claimed to understand his assignments and brushed off or ignored the training.

"Sabotage" is just paranoid dumbness. What supervisor or manager want the work output of his/her group to be deficient? I think rw's mental-coaster may be starting a self-sabotaging plummet.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Show up an hour early with 5 gallons of gas and a box of matches. Light the place up, then show up at your regular time like nothing happened. You should be able to get severance and be eligable for unemployment insurance for a year while you cool off. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
See, the proper 'training' for said primitive should best be done inside a cage, with a bullwhip and a chair.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
See, the proper 'training' for said primitive should best be done inside a cage, with a bullwhip and a chair.

Depending on the type of job, he would need a very hungry "trainer", OR
leather restraints, a ball gag and a butt plug...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Well, well, well.  First this thread:

https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php/topic,115325.0.html

and now this:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Perky, my guess would be rw blew off the training, since he's a DUmmie and already knows EVERYTHING, OR
management saw him for the **** up he is, and set him up to fail spectacularly so he can be fired or just do the right thing and QUIT!!!
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
cwydro (25,947 posts)
21. Dude, you've been doxed over on a site that hates DUers.

Please be careful what you post online about your job unhappiness.

That site caused enormous trouble for another DUer a few years ago when she posted her discontent about her job.

:whistling:

Offline Mr Mannn

It seems the company is being very nice to you.
A year of errors anywhere else would get someone fired. Here you are told to fix the errors.

fix the errors and just do your job.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!

cwydro (25,947 posts)
21. Dude, you've been doxed over on a site that hates DUers.

Please be careful what you post online about your job unhappiness.

That site caused enormous trouble for another DUer a few years ago when she posted her discontent about her job.

Yo, cwdro, we don't care if someone is 'discontent' with their job.  It's when someone is posting about being pissed at restaurant management and says they've pissed in the stewpot they're going to be serving lunch out of.

Or, more simply put; when they hide a remote control in an attic because they don't like the channel choice management has the television set on.  OR they've inserted subliminal messages into a video their company is using to promote their products at a conference, OR ...

I think you get the idea.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
I've had employees like retardwire.  I gave them un-important menial tasks to bore them to death in hopes of gaining a resignation. 
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

From my post in another thread:

Holy @#$%! His company makes medical lab and diagnostic instruments! The idea that rw might have done qualification or safety testing on some of their products appalls me! Those things need to collect their samples/data safely, they need to provide accurate information, and the things need to be electrically safe (to touch patients' internal tissues)! I hope the company caught and redid all those tests he F'ed up! People's lives depend on those instruments, in multiple ways!

His title is test technician, which pisses me off. He doesn't know electronics, and he can't troubleshoot circuitry to the component level. He plugs a sub-assembly or assembly into a test fixture and pushes the right buttons for the machine to perform the tests. He's a machine operator with a glorified title!

I encountered this kind of title inflation over 20 years ago when I was vetting resumes' and interviewing people for a technician position. It was a hands-on position testing and troubleshooting live circuitry. Something like 90% of the resumes' we received were glorified machine operators who didn't know the difference between a resistor, a diode, or a transistor (other than the shape and number of leads).

As for rw, his career path after becoming the best machine operator and report writer in the building is either to go to a JC (or De Vry, or ...) and actually learn electronics, electro-mechanical technology, or bio-chemistry or to move into supervision and a management path (which would swiftly lead to more college). A sighting of a squadron of porcine aviators seems more probable.

His degree in Film is useless where he lives, because film creation is still  centered in Hollyweird (and will be for the foreseeable future). And if he moved to the Land of LA he would be bringing a Podunk U AA degree to a place crawling with people who earned a BA (or higher) at a university with one of the best (if not the best) media production programs in the US, USC. IOW, it's simpler to say his degree is a useless vanity/hobby degree, not the trail head of a career path. IMO, it's educational malpractice and fraud for a JC outside of areas with lots of video/film media to offer such degrees.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline 67 Rover

Yo, cwdro, we don't care if someone is 'discontent' with their job.  It's when someone is posting about being pissed at restaurant management and says they've pissed in the stewpot they're going to be serving lunch out of.

Or, more simply put; when they hide a remote control in an attic because they don't like the channel choice management has the television set on.  OR they've inserted subliminal messages into a video their company is using to promote their products at a conference, OR ...

I think you get the idea.

KC

The claim of an earwig infestation at a tea house in order to get Reupukes to cancel reservations is still my favorite "wallduding".   :-)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
The claim of an earwig infestation at a tea house in order to get Reupukes to cancel reservations is still my favorite "wallduding".   :-)

Ha!  That was a good one, too.  What was that chicks name?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
IMO, it's educational malpractice and fraud for a JC outside of areas with lots of video/film media to offer such degrees.

That was Amber's problem, the LadyFreedomReturns primitive.

She went to college--student loans which she apparently could never pay back--to learn television production in.....Joplin, Missouri.  Like there's job opportunities in that area.

I'm not putting down Joplin, but I assume their television studios are well-stocked with television producers as it is.

But, well, television production is "sexy."

The Omaha (Nebraska) school district a few years ago decided too many students were hoping to go into fields where there's hardly any jobs, the "sexy" hip exciting cool jobs.

So they've been emphasizing things such as food service technician, laundress, hotel housekeeper, garbage collector, janitorial, whatnot.

Amber's future could've been a whole lot different, a whole lot better, a whole lot more remunerative, if she'd become a maid in a motel.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Ha!  That was a good one, too.  What was that chicks name?

That was the bitter old Vermontese "cali" primitive, who seems to have evaporated shortly before the elections last year. 
apres moi, le deluge

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
It seems the company is being very nice to you.
A year of errors anywhere else would get someone fired. Here you are told to fix the errors.

fix the errors and just do your job.

Almost sounds like government work. "Hey, we know you've been ****ing up for over a year, but we don't do anything important anyway, so just fix it"

Offline freedumb2003b

Original message was deleted, and this is in the comements:

This is good advice.

As I posted upthread, the OP has been doxed on a conservative site well known to most of us. The OP may have me on ignore, so I hope someone brings this to his attention.

That site has been known to alert employers about their employee's posting here.

I have never understood using the "ignore" function on a board.  It is childish and for snowflakes.  If you generally don't like what someone says, just don't read their posts.

Otherwise how do you know if they are dissing you or if their comment is a hinge in a thread or (most probable) they post something stupid you can use for derision?

Ignore is just stupid.  Period.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SVPete

That was the bitter old Vermontese "cali" primitive, who seems to have evaporated shortly before the elections last year.

No doubt Trump had the Russians abduct her, because she is so dangerous.

Offline Old n Grumpy

That was Amber's problem, the LadyFreedomReturns primitive.

She went to college--student loans which she apparently could never pay back--to learn television production in.....Joplin, Missouri.  Like there's job opportunities in that area.

I'm not putting down Joplin, but I assume their television studios are well-stocked with television producers as it is.

But, well, television production is "sexy."

The Omaha (Nebraska) school district a few years ago decided too many students were hoping to go into fields where there's hardly any jobs, the "sexy" hip exciting cool jobs.

So they've been emphasizing things such as food service technician, laundress, hotel housekeeper, garbage collector, janitorial, whatnot.

Amber's future could've been a whole lot different, a whole lot better, a whole lot more remunerative, if she'd become a maid in a motel.

This is so true, snowflakes spend 4 years and tens of thousands of dollars studying for their "dream" career.  Only to find out that there was no adult at the colledge to tell them they were wasting their time and $$$. It is a real shame that these stupid kids are being taken advantage of like that, and the parents are just as bad for letting them do it.

A food service technician, that is a new one to me,  :-) You learn the mayonaise goes on first , then the cheese then the meat. And NEVER put Catsup on a hot dog!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

I guess that makes me a hot dog heretic - I like to use ketchup and Gulden's mustard.

Offline 67 Rover

Possibly still laying at the end of her driveway waiting for help.  I hope.  :-)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Don't forget the chocolate malt to go with the dog.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”