Author Topic: open letter to Manny Goldstein (live thread for the West Virginia primary)  (Read 3975 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Okay, according to the New York Times this morning, it's:

Messalina Agrippina with 2,239 delegates
Methuselah with 1,469 delegates

There's still 1,065 to be selected and/or superdelegates who haven't yet committed.

It takes 2,383 delegates to win the Democrat nomination.

Up next week:

Kentucky, 61 delegates
Oregon, 74 delegates

It's reasonable to assume that Messalina Agrippina's going to win the first state, the old sourasses sourpuss the second state.

But at any rate, the lady's already won; she could lose every single state from here on out, but merely by standing there and breathing, she's going to get all that she needs.

This is how one wins; by paying attention to the rules.

Too bad the Bernie bullies never understood that.

I wouldn't be so sure about the bolded, Coach.  Kentucky is a big coal-mining state, and we saw what happened in West Virginia with coal miners.  They hate her.  If she wins, it'll be because turnout in the cities is high.  Probably not going to happen.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline thundley4

I wouldn't be so sure about the bolded, Coach.  Kentucky is a big coal-mining state, and we saw what happened in West Virginia with coal miners.  They hate her.  If she wins, it'll be because turnout in the cities is high.  Probably not going to happen.

Hillary has been campaigning in KY, but not taking questions. She wants to avoid coal or any mentions of it.

Offline I_B_Perky

Louisville will more than likely go for her.  I heard UPS got a big hub in L'ville. If so, lots of teamsters there.  Ain't UK in Lexington?  I'd expect the berniebots to reside there.  Eastern Kentucky will be solid Bernie... well anti hillary. I think it will be close.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline landofconfusion80

Hillary has been campaigning in KY, but not taking questions. She wants to avoid coal or any mentions of it.
The circus showed up at my Alma mater last week, 30 jobs were eliminated. They keep up like this and people will think democrats don't want them to work

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator

I've nadined all over the place, trying to find polls relevant to Kentucky.

The only one I found had Messalina Agrippina leading Methuselah 56-12%.....

.....but that was from the third week of June.....2015.

One quite reasonably assumes it's nothing like that now.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline thundley4

I've nadined all over the place, trying to find polls relevant to Kentucky.

The only one I found had Messalina Agrippina leading Methuselah 56-12%.....

.....but that was from the third week of June.....2015.

One quite reasonably assumes it's nothing like that now.

This poll was from before Hillary talked about putting coal miners out of work.

A Public Policy Polling survey from March shows Hilary Clinton has more support in Kentucky than Bernie Sanders; 501 likely Democratic primary voters took the survey. Of those, 43 percent said they'd support Clinton in the primary, 38 percent said they'd vote for Sanders and 19 percent said they were unsure.
http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/story/31895151/kentuckys-democratic-primary-has-greater-impact-this-year

I'd say that KY is still in play.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
I'm going to let this thread die now, it having served its purpose, and in a couple of days or so I'll do a new "open letter" to serve as the live thread for the upcoming Kentucky and Oregon Democrat primaries this next Tuesday.

Every day, Messalina Agrippina does something new that's disgusting or irritating or silly, and I'm chomping at the bit to get going after her and her supporters on Skins's island.....but everything in its own good time.

The Bernie bullies, the gimme crowd, aren't humiliated yet, and that remains the priority.  It's vitally important that these miserable parasitical worms of the human race are extirpated first.
apres moi, le deluge