Author Topic: open letter to Manny Goldstein (live thread for the West Virginia primary)  (Read 3962 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
One notices John Kasich, who was okay until he got silly, won a county in West Virginia.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
The New York Times has declared Omaha went for Trump.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline I_B_Perky

Better link for those interested:

http://electionresults.wvmetronews.com/results.cfm?func=showresults&show=uspres&refresh=091110

For those that go to the link, take note that Keith Judd got 2 percent. He was a convict, down in Texas I think, dunno if he is still in jail.  2 percent of the people round these parts voted for him.   :lmao:  Nothing says disgust with the politicians than voting for some nut convict from Texas.

Me?  I voted for Bernie.  I want the bernie to take it to the convention and make hillary's life miserable and make her go farther left than she wants.  Plus bernie's inevitable defeat to hillary will cause half the bernie bots at the Dump to jump off tall structures without a parachute.   :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
her 40.0%
him 49.7%

with 23% of the votes counted.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
The New York Times has declared Methuselah won West Virginia.

her 39.6%
him 49.7%

with 25% of the votes now in.

But I thought the old coot was going to landslide her by a lot, not a mere ten percent.

The Bernie bullies told us he would.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Me?  I voted for Bernie.  I want the bernie to take it to the convention and make hillary's life miserable and make her go farther left than she wants.  Plus bernie's inevitable defeat to hillary will cause half the bernie bots at the Dump to jump off tall structures without a parachute.

Nothing wrong with doing that, just so the end result's--mass despair and suicide--good.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
My county's holding out yet on the (R) vote, and one county in Nebraska apparently went for Cruz.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline I_B_Perky

The New York Times has declared Methuselah won West Virginia.

her 39.6%
him 49.7%

with 25% of the votes now in.

But I thought the old coot was going to landslide her by a lot, not a mere ten percent.

The Bernie bullies told us he would.

I'm sure he did Frank.  The dem machine was not going to let that happen though.  Not around these parts.  The big counties you can pretty much assure those results reflect the actual votes.  Smaller counties? Not so much.   :cheersmate:

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Messalina Agrippina picked up 10 delegates in West Virginia, and Methuselah 14; I dunno how the others will be shared.

So the old sourassed sourpuss gained.....four.....on the lady.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
In Nebraska, my county and dutch508's county are still uncalled, although one suspects they both went for Trump.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Okay, dutch508's county--the largest in Nebraska, bigger than the state of Connecticut--with nearly all the precincts reporting, went

Trump 687
Cruz 269
Kasich 90
Carson 68
apres moi, le deluge

Offline I_B_Perky

35 percent in now in WV.

Bernie has expanded his lead to a whopping 11 percent.  The county map shows that the coal fields are almost 0 percent reporting at the moment.  That is not typical.  I wonder what is up with that?   :whistling:

Edited to add link:

http://electionresults.wvmetronews.com/countybycounty.cfm

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
It looks as if Trump carried Nebraska by 60%--less than the 75% over in West Virginia--but you know, Cruz could've carried Nebraska if he hadn't gotten silly on us.

Never in my life have I seen so many truly good candidates crash down in flames due simply to their own sheer stupidity.  It's been an incredible year.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
With 17 of 20 precincts reporting. my own county went:

Cruz 31 (33.7%)
Trump 23 (25.0%)
Carson 20 (21.7%)
Kasich 14 (15.2%)

It's the only one in Nebraska thus far that's gone for anyone other than Trump.

Earlier, one county just west of Lincoln looked as if it were headed that way, but it didn't go there.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline I_B_Perky

It looks as if Trump carried Nebraska by 60%--less than the 75% over in West Virginia--but you know, Cruz could've carried Nebraska if he hadn't gotten silly on us.

Never in my life have I seen so many truly good candidates crash down in flames due simply to their own sheer stupidity.  It's been an incredible year.

Yep.  Seems to be a recurring (reoccurring?)  theme with the GOP.  Can't we, in this large nation of ours, come up with a candidate that has half a brain and avoids the gotcha questions the MSM is going to throw at them?   :banghead: 

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline I_B_Perky

Bernie up to 13 percent in WV now.  Still very little reporting from the coalfields.  I would expect Bernie to clean up there.

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Whoa.  Here's an oddity, in Nebraska.

Sioux County, 4 of 7 precincts reporting

Carson 15 (57.7%)
Trump 5 (19.2%)
Kasich 3 (11.5%)
Rubio 2 (7.7%)
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Okay, so Methuselah won West Virginia, but not by any margin promised us by the Bernie bullies.

It's been pouring rain here since about suppertime, and the storms are interfering with internet connections, so I'm calling it a night.

Good night, Manny, with visions of Messalina Agrippina can-canning in your dreams.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline I_B_Perky

Okay, so Methuselah won West Virginia, but not by any margin promised us by the Bernie bullies.

It's been pouring rain here since about suppertime, and the storms are interfering with internet connections, so I'm calling it a night.

Good night, Manny, with visions of Messalina Agrippina can-canning in your dreams.

15 percent so far.  I'm hanging it up as well.  :cheersmate:

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Fox & Friends First just posted the margins for the Dem race at:

Sanders 51.6
Clinton 36

That's an ass-kicking. 
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
So get this.

Even though it didn't involve selecting any delegates--that was done at the Democrat caucus in March--the Democrats here in Nebraska still had a presidential primary yesterday.

Because only the fringe freaks bother with a caucus, in March Methuselah got 57% of the caucus votes, and Messalina Agrippina got 42%.

So the old sourassed sourpuss was given 15 of the Nebraska Democrat delegates, and the lady got 10.

Yesterday, in the popular vote, the Messalina Agrippina got 59% of the popular vote, and Methuselah 40%.  But all the Nebraska Democrat delegates were already allocated, so the popular vote didn't mean excresence.

If I were a supporter of the lady, i'd be pissed.  Big time pissed.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Okay, according to the New York Times this morning, it's:

Messalina Agrippina with 2,239 delegates
Methuselah with 1,469 delegates

There's still 1,065 to be selected and/or superdelegates who haven't yet committed.

It takes 2,383 delegates to win the Democrat nomination.

Up next week:

Kentucky, 61 delegates
Oregon, 74 delegates

It's reasonable to assume that Messalina Agrippina's going to win the first state, the old sourasses sourpuss the second state.

But at any rate, the lady's already won; she could lose every single state from here on out, but merely by standing there and breathing, she's going to get all that she needs.

This is how one wins; by paying attention to the rules.

Too bad the Bernie bullies never understood that.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Fight on Comrades,victory can still be had!  :fuelfire:

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Fight on Comrades,victory can still be had!  :fuelfire:

I surely hope that last night, Manny had visions of Messalina Agrippina dancing the can-can, kicking up her heels, exposing a little bit of thigh flesh.

Despite all the gloom and doom on Drudge, she's going to win.

And if something happens--I dunno what, "something"--that she can't accept the nomination, one derives a great deal of comfort in knowing it won't go to Methuselah.  It'd go to some other professional Democrat, as the old sourassed sourpuss and his supporters the Bernie bullies have ticked off too many people.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
I'll close out this thread sooner or later; next week's "live thread" for the Kentucky and Oregon primaries will be addressed to the bitter old Vermontese cali primitive.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/wv-hillary-loses-23-support-2008/

WV: Hillary loses 2/3 of support from 2008

.....According to data obtained at the polls yesterday, 33% of Democrats say they will vote for Donald Trump in November. Only 44% of Dems say they’ll vote Clinton. Twenty-one percent say they’ll support neither.....
apres moi, le deluge