Author Topic: DUmbasses shows what self absorbed,miserable people they are.  (Read 1886 times)

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Re: DUmbasses shows what self absorbed,miserable people they are.
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2015, 02:20:57 PM »
Sun Aug 30, 2015, 01:58 AM
Luminous Animal (24,253 posts)

I am a vegetarian. You've known me as a vegetarian for 20 years. Please do not invite me
to dinner if the only thing that I can eat is bread and salad or some frozen prepackaged vegetarian thing.

You've been a guest at my house for many years. I've fed you turkey, fried chicken, pork roast, steak, burgers, brats, and dogs.

None of which I eat but I purchase and prepare and receive much praise for the deliciousness because, even if I can't taste any of what I've prepared for you, I've take the time to understand the nuances of scent and touch to deliver amazing food.

So no. Frozen tortellinis and jarred sauce is not an acceptable substitution for the feast that you have prepared for all of your other guests.

Wouldn't this also mean she's known them as meat eaters for 20 year? Wouldn't that also imply she's been at their house enough times to know their idea of a vegetarian meal isn't up to her standards. Instead of being all whiny and stompy foot why not tell the host(ess) you'll bring a vegetarian entree to share with everyone. For anyone else vegetables are called a side dish so it'd  probably go well with whatever meat they prepare.

I'd be careful about admitting you cook meat for guests. You might find PETA knocking at your door and skirting you off to a reeducation camp.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2015, 03:40:36 PM »
Instead of being all whiny and stompy foot why not tell the host(ess) you'll bring a vegetarian entree to share with everyone. For anyone else vegetables are called a side dish so it'd  probably go well with whatever meat they prepare.

An admittedly good compromise. However, those who worship at the altar of vegetinarianism, gayness and any other liberal cause, MUST convert all who are not on their ilk, and stop at nothing to make sure it happens. Kinda like ISIS, without the beheadings.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2015, 04:02:40 PM »
The beheadings come later, PGR. 
They'll probably screw that up, too.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2015, 04:20:22 PM »
The beheadings come later, PGR. 

It's definitely part of the platform, they just haven't made that public yet

They'll probably screw that up, too.

Undoubtedly.  Ever watch Whale Wars?  Bumbling buffoons...every damn one of them
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Karin

« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2015, 03:38:45 PM »
Vegetarians are cultists.

Cultists are creepy people who make normal people uncomfortable.

Absolutely.  That's why I've never invited one over for dinner.  Who wants to spend time with anybody like that?  And look at that pity party from Luminous Animal.  The self regard is nauseating.  Drop all these people as friends and just be by yourself with your bark and dirt, LM.