Author Topic: the big guy says we haven't bothered him in a long time (shout-out)  (Read 4389 times)

Offline 67 Rover

Re: the big guy says we haven't bothered him in a long time (shout-out)
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2015, 11:20:40 AM »
I wear braces on my hands at night until I have surgery in a month or two for carpal tunnel syndrome. Just one hand at a time.

Can someone help me with this?  Why bother fixing carpal tunnel syndrome one hand at a time if you are terminal?  Does Obamacare know about this?

Take the Red pill Steve and do us all a favor.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline lastparker

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2015, 11:25:56 AM »
Well now, what's odd about this unfortunate comment of hers is that some several months ago, CaliforniaPeggy and franksolich had a nice round of chitchattery on Discussionist, gracious and polite and all that.

I went away thinking rather highly of her after that; not of her politics, which suck, but of her good breeding and good manners.

Now I don't know what to think of her.

Just remember your very own admonition..... DUmmies lie, they lie all the time. CalPeg will woo franksolich with lies to fulfill her fantasies.
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2015, 11:30:34 AM »
Just remember your very own admonition..... DUmmies lie, they lie all the time. CalPeg will woo franksolich with lies to fulfill her fantasies.

Well, she was definitely seductive that time; she had franksolich eating out of her hand.

<<<easily seduced by good manners.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2015, 11:50:00 AM »
Eh, CalPig can go eff herself as well. But, for God's sake, DON'T WRITE A POEM ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :panic:
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2015, 11:51:26 AM »
Well, she was definitely seductive that time; she had franksolich eating out of her hand.

<<<easily seduced by good manners.

You want me to write a sex scene between you and CALPEG? I mean... I'll do it. I'll be sick... physically sick.... but I will do it.

I am that kind of professional.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2015, 12:00:28 PM »
Eh, CalPig can go eff herself as well. But, for God's sake, DON'T WRITE A POEM ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :panic:

If she does, I'd like to know about it. Miskie's Big Book of Poetry hasn't had a new entry in a couple of years.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2015, 12:07:45 PM »
If she does, I'd like to know about it. Miskie's Big Book of Poetry hasn't had a new entry in a couple of years.

"miskie's big book of poetry"--it's a classic well worth reading, a parody of CaliforniaPeggy's art, especially if one hasn't seen it yet:
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=46747.0
apres moi, le deluge

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2015, 12:12:06 PM »

Can someone help me with this?  Why bother fixing carpal tunnel syndrome one hand at a time if you are terminal?  Does Obamacare know about this?

Take the Red pill Steve and do us all a favor.

Yeah, I noticed that also. I guess with the luxurious taxpayer provided insurance, the neurosurgeon decided that yes, he could indeed afford the new boat. And a long summer vacation by the bay.

Meanwhile, Obamaha Steverino will be back to the same aches and pains because he doesn't get the right kind, or amount, of exercise for his wrists.

Thanks for wasting the money Stever.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2015, 12:36:12 PM »
El Maximo says take your pill Steve.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2015, 12:36:25 PM »

Well, we are pretty sure there won't be any 'aching seed' in that one.  'Blink blink blink,' well, that might be another story . . . :whistling:

:tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2015, 01:07:37 PM »
Chances are overwhelming the Big Guy is lying.

There are two dead giveaways.

First, he's a DUmp democrat. They lie about everything, all the time.

Second, if he were really sick, he would be suing the City of Omaha for causing it.

For years they paid him to ride a little catbird seat back and forth over an enormous vat of steaming, incoming raw sewage, fishing out used condoms so the equipment wouldn't get clogged.

Then, after decades of huffing sewer fumes caused health problems, they set him to work scrubbing drunk puke from police cruisers.

If he had a real affliction, whether myopia, tooth decay, or toenail fungus, he would have a union lawyer soaking the taxpayers of Omaha.

Anyway, he's determined to use this storyline as a DOTY campaign angle.

It's hard to see how he can maintain momentum through the long months between now and wintertime voting, but the same doubts were applied to nutcase nadin back in 2011.

Of course, nadin is an industrious, inventive lunatic while the Big Guy is a lazy, slothful doofus, but we shall see. Maybe he'll choose to emulate Deadstone or TLB.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2015, 02:31:57 PM »
If the Big Guy is starved for attention...I could always contact John Lilyea at This Ain't Hell and show him the pic of OS wearing those unanthorized medals... :whistling:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2015, 02:49:04 PM »
Blue_Tires (40,290 posts)    Thu Mar 12, 2015, 12:51 PM

49. DU only makes sense to me while impaired

franksolich too, when it comes to posting in the DUmpster.

<<<at the moment, impaired by: (1) deafness, (2) speech impediments, (3) arthritis, (4) massive internal ulcers, (5) an absent right elbow, (6) "residual" autism, (7) learning disorders, (8) a deep gouge in the bottom of the left foot, caused by a cat who thinks franksolich's feet are "chew toys," and (9) spring fever.

<<<but unlike the big guy, manfully and cheerily continues to carry on with no problem at all.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2015, 03:38:28 PM »
Well, we are pretty sure there won't be any 'aching seed' in that one.  'Blink blink blink,' well, that might be another story . . . :whistling:

:tongue:

Squeak, squeak, squeak. The sound of dried out leather, rubbing.

Rubbing, rubbing.

Squeak, squeak, squeak.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2015, 03:48:47 PM »

That's the first thing I wondered when I read it. Glad I'm not the only one.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2015, 06:11:24 PM »
Omaha Steve (48,123 posts)    Thu Mar 12, 2015, 04:51 PM

59. I'll be leaving shortly for the drive down to Lincoln for tonight's boys tournament bball games

Hour drive. Dinner. Two games. Hour drive home. It will be after midnight before I'm home. I have to get up early to babysit. IF we win tonight, I'll be headed back to Lincoln tomorrow night for two more games.

So I don't think I'll be on much tomorrow.

OS

:yawn:
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2015, 07:51:43 PM »
I thought girls basketball was Steve's thing. I guess the brain-eating liver worms ate the part of his brain that could tell the difference.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2015, 08:32:31 PM »
I thought girls basketball was Steve's thing. I guess the brain-eating liver worms ate the part of his brain that could tell the difference.
He's watching the cheerleaders.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2015, 06:44:18 AM »
Ms. Hindenberg chimes in:

Warpy (81,632 posts)    Thu Mar 12, 2015, 09:28 PM

77. FWIW, I've never noticed you being egregiously nasty

What I've seen is an uncharacteristically thin skin from time to time. I get that when the pain medication wears off, myself, and if I notice it, I just sign off until I can take another pill and function for a few more hours.

I'm on my way, too, but what's killing me is doing it very slowly. The bad part is that I'll go completely goofy at some point. I hope Skinner is kind and wears slippers instead of boots when my butt gets kicked out of here.

I think a lot of us are on our way. We old boomers are getting up there and it happens.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2015, 06:47:02 AM »
Mnpaul (1,971 posts)    Thu Mar 12, 2015, 10:25 PM

84. Sorry to hear of all your problems

have you tried alternative ways of posting? Could you use Dragon Naturally Speaking?

http://www.nuance.com/dragon/index.htm

You could post and browse with only your voice. You have to train the software and learn the browsing commands. I tried the voice rec software that comes with Tablet XP. It was slow and limited but did work. I tried browsing on an older version of Dragon and that worked quite well. 

Omaha Steve (48,126 posts)    Fri Mar 13, 2015, 12:59 AM

86. We did buy dragon

I just haven't started using it yet. Now they call trying to sell an upgrade.

To do list.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2015, 08:50:49 AM »
For a bunch professing to be unbothered by us'ns they sure seem rather familiar with the Cave. No one seems to have seen a need to explain who "the Cave" is. Don't they even have some noobs who wonder what the long-termers are talking about?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2015, 09:15:03 AM »
Warpy

I'm on my way, too, but what's killing me is doing it very slowly. The bad part is that I'll go completely goofy at some point

That point has already passed, DUmpmonkey. Your brain-eating worms are looking for greener pastures.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2015, 10:22:49 AM »
What a drama queen.

Honestly,what kind of a mutant has been declaring for months that they are terminally ill and then makes a big deal over keeping the reason a secret?
Ya know Carl, I'm looking at the Steve's OP again. I think his deadly disease is carpal tunnel. either that or he's trying to add disability to his pension.

I don't think Steve is dying. He's just milking what sympathy there is at the DUmp.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2015, 10:54:39 AM »
I don't think Steve is dying.

Of course the big guy's dying; no doubt about it.

Just like the rest of us, every day that which comes to all men, is a day closer.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2015, 08:03:04 PM »
Obama Steve's life or death means nothing to the primitives unless they can use it in some propagandistic way.

If they can blame one of us for for Steve's demise then every year, after somebody at the Cave reminds them another year has passed, they'll talk about their baseball bats and ninja lawyers, and then go back into their Hunter S. Thompson drugged-out haze until the next time some circumstance fits their preconception.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey