Author Topic: Something happened at work today and I ...  (Read 1456 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Something happened at work today and I ...
« on: August 06, 2018, 06:37:31 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210970177

Boomerproud
Something happened at work today and I was wondering if other Duers have had this experience.

I work in a manufacturing plant and there are about 20 people on each line. My back-up line leader came up to me and said "See that little Mexican girl (she wasn't Mexican-Asian obviously). She's so lazy! I can't wait for the president to get that wall built and make sure they can't get in and slaughter us." She lives in a rural area and my question is: Why would she assume just because I'm white that I would agree with her? I just looked at her and when she walked away I shook my head.

All together now, BOUNCY!!  LOL

maxrandb
9. Absolutely
When people don't call these racist out, it validates them.

As soon as I started to forcefully push back on right wing bullshit in the Ward Room and Ready Room in the Navy, a lot of the shit stopped, and I even found others that felt like me and shared my political views, but were reluctant to speak up.

It's the beauty of Hate Radio. All they do is the literary equivalent of mutual masturbation. If they're exposed to something outside their bubble, they get the same look on their faces of the adolescent boy caught masturbating by his mom with a pair of her pantie

One must wonder how the proglodyte know how that would look ...

B2G
4. Never.
Not sure I believe your story.

Captain Stern
8. I've never had an experience like that, but I asked my friends..and my friend Hercules said..

When you have 11 replies and 2 of them are calling you out you're in trouble.  :lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline I_B_Perky

Re: Something happened at work today and I ...
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 06:58:05 PM »
Boomerproud
Something happened at work today

And I immediately knew that this did not happen. Why? That dirty 4 letter little word... work  No self respecting dummie is ever gonna have a job.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 07:11:17 PM »
Total! :bouncy: ! B!!S!!!

First off, anyone making a crack like that to a random person would be asking to get their @$$ fired. And the rest of them, too. Second, the, "She lives in a rural area," is superfluous and irrelevant. It's an invocation of a Prog stereotype (and a rather dumb one ... I grew up 6 miles from the nearest town and had friends who were black, Hispanic, Indian, Amerind, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean).

Third, WTH is, "she wasn't Mexican-Asian obviously"? Is that a racist stereotype in a :bouncy: about a racist remark?

Total :bouncy:, -3 :stoner: s due to stupidity that even some DUpipo picked up on.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 07:44:39 PM »
The DUmmies don't even try anymore.

I miss the old days when bouncy's at least started with "so", and had cops, shrubbery, and an applauding audience in the story.

These "new" bouncy's just suck.
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2018, 08:50:20 PM »

I miss the old days when bouncy's at least started with "so", and had cops, shrubbery, and an applauding audience in the story.

I know, miss those formative bouncy days with at least some creativity.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2018, 09:21:32 PM »
Pretty lame attempt at a bouncy.  The first thing that struck me was if there is a Mexican....or an Asian working, they are probably working circles around a Dummy.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2018, 10:52:09 PM »
They are simply full of two things over there:

1$hit
2 themselves

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2018, 07:45:07 AM »

Yeah, those were awesome.  They could pack so much bullshit into such a short story.  Applauding audience, nods of approval, claps on the back with "thanks, I wish I had that courage", etc.  Always good for a laugh.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2018, 07:57:06 AM »

Yeah, those were awesome.  They could pack so much bullshit into such a short story.  Applauding audience, nods of approval, claps on the back with "thanks, I wish I had that courage", etc.  Always good for a laugh.

KC

Not to mention letting criminals steal grocery's from your car, earwig infestations, PTSD claims, instant conversions, diesel trucks with _______ stickers, gun racks etc. Sadly those days are gone.  :(
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2018, 08:29:02 AM »

1$hit
2 themselves

Edit your post; you're repeating yourself.
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2018, 09:12:26 AM »
Boomerproud
Something happened at work today and I was wondering if other Duers have had this experience.

I work in a manufacturing plant and there are about 20 people on each line. My back-up line leader came up to me and said "See that little Mexican girl (she wasn't Mexican-Asian obviously). She's so lazy! I can't wait for the president to get that wall built and make sure they can't get in and slaughter us." She lives in a rural area and my question is: Why would she assume just because I'm white that I would agree with her? I just looked at her and when she walked away I shook my head.

just shook your head?  Didn't report this to HR so the racist line lead could get coached and get their mind right?

Of course you didn't because IT NEVER HAPPENED!!!
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2018, 10:14:00 AM »
See that little Mexican girl (she wasn't Mexican-Asian obviously)
Because no one ever was from Mexico whose ancestors came from Asia originally.  ::)
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2018, 06:53:59 PM »
Edit your post; you're repeating yourself.

Well played Sir, well played.

Offline Karin

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2018, 07:43:07 PM »
Response to Boomerproud (Original post)
Mon Aug 6, 2018, 05:31 PM
2naSalit (20,320 posts)
6. a couple months ago the FedEx lady did something similar...

I tried to get rid of her and she just ranted all the way down the stairs! I reported her. It appears, according to others in my neighborhood , she had a route in YNP and got kicked out of there fore ranting RWNJ crapola. I saw her on the route a couple days ago so I guess she still has a job where she can accost people in their homes and workplaces with her BS.

Always with the competing bouncies.  In the year 2018, this just does not happen. 

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2018, 09:22:44 PM »
2naSalit (20,320 posts)
6. a couple months ago the FedEx lady did something similar...

I tried to get rid of her and she just ranted all the way down the stairs! I reported her. It appears, according to others in my neighborhood , she had a route in YNP and got kicked out of there fore ranting RWNJ crapola. I saw her on the route a couple days ago so I guess she still has a job where she can accost people in their homes and workplaces with her BS.

This is laughable BS. Both "Ooops" and Fedex drivers are TIGHTLY scheduled. They just have time to do a "Stop, drop, ring, and run".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2018, 06:41:59 AM »

1$hit
2 themselves

I thought you said two things.  You only listed one thing twice.