Author Topic: This May Just Be the Slimiest Media Move Yet Against Ted Cruz  (Read 575 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
This May Just Be the Slimiest Media Move Yet Against Ted Cruz
« on: January 01, 2022, 06:37:18 PM »
This May Just Be the Slimiest Media Move Yet Against Ted Cruz
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/12/31/this-may-just-be-the-slimiest-media-move-yet-against-ted-cruz-n499580

How slimy can the liberal media be? Well, there’s no doubt that — over time — we’ve seen many examples.

Liberal media has thrown out a lot of norms in their effort to back the Democratic party. Once upon a time, they pretended they cared about being objective. But that time has long since passed. But, perhaps one of the worst things is going after the underage kids of politicians. It’s always been a big no-no — and for good reason.

That didn’t stop the Dallas Morning News from stalking the Tik Tok account of the 13-year-old daughter of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX). If ever there was an example of slime, this would be it. The Dallas Observer, Raw Story, and Salon also ran with the story.

Now, I’m not going to run what she says, the Morning News doesn’t even back up their story with actual quotes. She’s 13 years old, and it’s not even newsworthy that she might have different views than her father. It’s America; people have different views, especially teenagers who are still growing up.

Creep.  :mental: :mad: :censored:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: This May Just Be the Slimiest Media Move Yet Against Ted Cruz
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2022, 07:25:01 PM »
WTF is Ted Cruz' daughter doing with a ChiCom spying app like TikTok in the first place???  :whatever:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2022, 05:28:53 AM »
Apart from the central issue of going after the children of your political enemies, these asshats are acting as if it's the first time in recorded history that teenagers differ from their parents.   :whatever:

It's a part of growing up and completely normal.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2022, 09:46:51 AM »
Apart from the central issue of going after the children of your political enemies, these asshats are acting as if it's the first time in recorded history that teenagers differ from their parents.   :whatever:

It's a part of growing up and completely normal.

I'd dare say any differences she has with her dad are the result of what she is being taught in school

Add to that, tik toc is the current cool app where the cool kids go to become popular and liked. Facebook is so 2017 and for old people,  just like how my space withered away around 2008

I don't have tik toc but have seen enough news articles about how people use the app to try to be the next big internet sensation by posting controversial or out of bounds content.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2022, 11:13:24 AM »
If society allowed parents & kids to sue each-other, this wouldn't happen.  That's the kind of country that the American Trial-Lawyers Lobby has always wanted.  My dad told me that in the 60's.

Cruz seems like a relatively irrelevant target to go after unless it's all about O'Rourke.   

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2022, 01:50:31 PM »
If CNN producers were involved, it probably has nothing to do with the Senator.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2022, 02:21:35 PM »
In the MSM, Rs’ minor children are open-season targets. Ds’ children, minor or adult are off-limits. Rs need to understand that and be prepared to counter-attack with all “barrels” and “calibers”.

The Rs need to make the MSM the issue every time they pull this kind of crap until the MSM learn the cost of doing the crap is too high.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 02:26:19 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.