Author Topic: New York Legislation Provides for Indefinite Detention of Unvaccinated at Govern  (Read 346 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
New York Legislation Provides for Indefinite Detention of Unvaccinated at Governor’s Whim.
https://thenationalpulse.com/news/new-york-legislation-provides-for-indefinite-detention-of-unvaccinated-at-governors-whim/

In the next legislative session beginning January 5th, 2022, the New York Senate and Assembly could vote on a bill that would grant permissions to remove and detain cases, contacts, carriers, or anyone suspected of presenting a “significant threat to public health” and remove them from public life on an indefinite basis.

Bill A416 presents a serious risk to the basic liberties of all Americans in the state of New York, including their right to choose whether or not to receive medical treatment and vaccinations related to thus far undetermined contagious diseases.

The bill gives the Governor of New York, his or her delegates – including but not limited to the commissioner and heads of local health departments – the right to remove and detain any individuals or groups of people through issuing a single order. The orders only have to include the individual’s name(s) or “reasonably specific descriptions of the individuals or groups.”

The department can decide to hold a person or group of people in a medical facility or any other they deem appropriate. The language is purposefully vague.

Very chilling.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DLR Pyro

Where is the aclu?

Oh, wait, it's a democrat power grab, so they're cool with it.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Online DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
One of those exceptionally rare moments when I wish I lived in the leftist-run shithole of New York. They'd find enforcing those indefinite detention orders (sans due process) more problematic than they probably realize...

😈
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus