Author Topic: Apparently the US has been annexed by Mexico or something  (Read 457 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Apparently the US has been annexed by Mexico or something
« on: July 07, 2014, 05:53:05 PM »
Hugabear (10,100 posts)

This guy is using FOX News to call for armed insurrection along the Mexican border

http://www.chron.com/news/local/article/Anti-government-citizen-militia-groups-want-to-5604303.php

Davis said he will be spreading the word about the militia Monday night in an interview on FOX News. The group is circulating a "call to action" that includes supplies needed, mission, timeline and headquarters location.

"These missions are all a GO mission. We need Boots on the ground on all missions. I for one do not understand why our Militias and lll% Groups and Patriots are not there filling the borders. We need at least 20 thousand troops there too secure the border. We need to save America. Look to the future. Step up NOW!!," the call to action circulating Facebook and websites reads, adding that 20,000 "troops" are needed.

And it sounds like he doesn't mind taking on the role of judge, jury, and executioner.

The group will secure the border in a "legal and lawful manner," Davis said. However, a 21-minute YouTube video of Davis, which was first reported by the McAllen Monitor, suggests otherwise.

"How?" Davis asked on the video. "You see an illegal. You point your gun dead at him, right between his eyes, and you say, 'Get back across the border or you will be shot.'"

Can FOX be held accountable if anyone is injured or killed by these gun-humping goons?

How is turning away foreigners illegally enter the US an act of insurrection?

onehandle (41,440 posts)

3. Guns are the ultimate symbol of domestic terrorism. nt

Feel free to come and take them away.

SummerSnow (3,585 posts)

4. And when they lose another national election they won't be surprised.

Violent assholes.

You might want to check how unpopular Little Lord ****laroy is these days...

...and his crime of refusing to enforce immigration law is a major part of that.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025207758
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Dori

Re: Apparently the US has been annexed by Mexico or something
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 06:17:25 PM »
Well that's one  wayto get Obama to put the Nat'l Guard on the border. 

Obama would love to have 20k Patriots show up and start a big hooha.

Maybe that's what he's been trying to provoke all along.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 10:06:26 PM by Dori »
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Delmar

"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
Re: Apparently the US has been annexed by Mexico or something
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 07:09:13 AM »
Barry's "Katrina moment."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/7/usa-today-reporter-calls-border-crisis-obamas-katr/#.U7

:rofl:

Its a trap of his own making

If he ignores the illegals, it will anger the pro amnesty people.
If he goes, he will be compelled to tell them they can stay, which will anger everyone else.

So -

I suspect he will go 'in secret'* - so there will be no reports about what he said or didn't say, and everyone will take home from it what they want to believe. Just like 'Hope and Change'.

*('in secret' may mean 'not at all', but a report may surface that he met with some illegals in an undisclosed location, with no details about what was said by anyone.)