Author Topic: LadyFreedumb is at the crime scene.  (Read 1910 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: LadyFreedumb is at the crime scene.
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2013, 06:19:06 PM »
Personally I have no problem with showing her to be the dumber then a stump cretin she is.
This is not a person who accidentally found herself in a dubious situation but one who ran head first into it with the expectation that others should,would and will provide for her.

She is stupid incarnate while lecturing others on what they should think and with the gall to suggest God Almighty somehow has been unfair to her.

I would not shed even the dust of a tear if her sun bleached bones are one day found in the desert. 

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2013, 06:33:00 PM »
I understand and in some cases, like super-journo-nads it fits.

But it should be used selectively.  Like when someone is actually POSTING "I wun the Buckeye Newshawk Award."  Then, shackles off.

Other than that, I just think it is making fun of something like farting in an elevator.  Eventually, we all do it (we do, right?  Or is that just me?)

YMMV.

Ummm...have you not seen their posts for the last 12 years? It's not just that we're DUMB. It's that they're BRILLIANT (just ask them). They ridicule other people's spelling and in the same day fret about "Marshall Law," then deny they misspelled anything. They call themselves the greatest debaters of all time, but they can't start a sentence without committing 10 logical fallacies. They have NO understanding of economics, finance, accounting, law, public policy, diplomacy, or sociology, and when ANYTHING doesn't agree with their mindset, they claim conspiracy and make up bullshit to attempt to cover their sheer, unvarnished stupidity.

Amber claims to be an AUTHOR yet she doesn't just misspell words - she replaces proper words with pseudo-homonyms that reveals a hierarchy of ignorance and stupidity. You can bet your sweet bippy that I will hound them about that until the cows are flipping through their mail and refilling the dog bowl.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2013, 06:41:08 PM »
Nothing worst than getting your laptop stoled.

mabe shes lion and someone loosed track of it..

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2013, 06:51:36 PM »
It doesn't help that she claims she has a journalism degree. You would think a professional would proofread.

Freeper, you seem to have caught the primitives attention, notice the two edits.

Yet the primitive still missed a couple.

Hey primitive, it's said that the third time's a charm!

Link

Mon Oct 28, 2013, 07:35 PM

Lady Freedom Returns (6,253 posts)

Conservatives tear down others due to being torn down themselves.

Last edited Mon Oct 28, 2013, 07:40 PM USA/ET - Edit history (2)

They have little nerve to try and chase a dream and be happy. They want to be led, not lead.

They try to say they have the “American Spirit”, but let us face it; they are too scared of truly trying to live it. And when one is found trying to pursue happiness, they jumped them due to a mirror of their cowardness being help up to them.

The true problem with this country is the Conservatives. They are blocking any and all true progress with their old thinking. They cannot stand that people have grown, that time has shown such archaic thinking to be outright silly. So they are out to force us to stay in the “Dark Ages”.

Sad part is that we can lead these hardheads to water, but we cannot get them to drink. Instead we will have to leave them at the wayside.

People are/should be waking up to this and soon we will see the end to the silly/old thinking Conservatives/Tea Party/Republicans. 
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2013, 06:55:31 PM »
You know, Amber, dear, I think it's your laptop computer that needs stoled.

It's like cocaine or heroin to you.

The sooner you don't have this toy to divert you from important things you need to do, the better.

So yes, without malice I hope it gets stoled.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2013, 06:56:48 PM »
Lady Freedumb stole a laptop with the spell check turned off.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2013, 07:01:03 PM »

So yes, without malice I hope it gets stoled.

Sorry, Coach, point of grammar: you meant to say "without MALLETS you hope it gets stoled."

Because mallets are hard, and you can hit people with them, so when you say 'without mallets' you mean you don't mean any premeditated harm. If she had time, Amber would point you to her journalism notes, where she clearly heard the professor say "mallets aforethought," which, taken literally, means "I planned to hit them with mallets," but it's just an archaic phrase that we've gradually repurposed.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2013, 07:41:19 PM »
I can't do it, guys.

There are a lot of reasons to nail DUmmies, but typos or, worse, auto-spell check replacements.  All of us do it -- even those all agree are erudite.

Let us judge them on the content of their character and not on the fat on their fingers:

nadinisms due to typos or autocomplete? Au cntrainere!! You welcome!

That smacks of a DUmp noob. Not a single enduring nadinism is an accidental error by someone who knows better.

Every one is a screwup by someone to professes to know everything, but actually almost nothing at all, and who absolutely refuses to admit an error.

The example upthread here is just silly and stupid to point out, and in no way represents the DUmp ignorance we normally highlight. Most of the great minds here would struggle with "brazen". (Needing to use the dictionary to define "braise" is evidence enough of that.)

No need for a kerfunkle, or even fist to cuffs.

Present example excepted, you'll have to search pretty hard to find another place where anything but obvious ignorance has been ridiculed. Ninety-five percent of the time it will be a piece of mangled prose from the award-wining journo.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2013, 08:08:04 PM »
Bouncy perhaps?  :diebouncy:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2013, 08:13:04 PM »
Mon Oct 28, 2013, 05:12 PM
Lady Freedom Returns (6,253 posts)
6. Yeah, I see the spot on my Gateway for it!

Every thief dreams of scoring a Gateway.

Amber had better be careful. She's at the verge of pushing it too far.

The likelihood of her still being in Joplin goes up a few points every time she makes a silly post like that.