Author Topic: LadyFreedumb is at the crime scene.  (Read 1911 times)

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
LadyFreedumb is at the crime scene.
« on: October 28, 2013, 03:52:08 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1018506661
Mon Oct 28, 2013, 04:47 PM   Lady Freedom Returns (6,242 posts)

WOW! Someone stoled someones Laptop here in the Library!

The woman was frantic! She said that she just went to the printer/copier for a moment and it was gone!

I am not letting my baby out of my sight! It goes where I go! The thieves are getting braising!

Communications degree?  I don't think so.
This too shall pass.

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
Re: LadyFreedumb is at the crime scene.
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 03:57:40 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1018506661
Communications degree?  I don't think so.

Remember primitives lie, primitives lie all the time.

But taking the primitive at her word, my guess is the thieves there are getting cooked.

According to the dictionary, Braise; to cook (meat, vegetables, etc.) by lightly browning in fat and then cooking slowly in a closed pan with a small amount of liquid
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 03:58:24 PM »
NYC_SKP (54,070 posts)   Mon Oct 28, 2013, 04:49 PM

1. Not for one second, should you leave your phone or laptop.

There are predators out there!

Actually, Skippy, there's an even easier solution.

Just don't carry around a cellular telephone or laptop computer.

It's probably a novel idea, but how about simply going around dealing with people face-to-face without the interference of electronic toys?

<<<does it all the time.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2013, 04:00:15 PM »
Nothing worst than getting your laptop stoled.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2013, 04:01:08 PM »

It's probably a novel idea, but how about simply going around dealing with people face-to-face without the interference of electronic toys?

<<<does it all the time.
She needs it for her job search.

:rofl:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2013, 04:02:06 PM »

Yeah, right.

Like she's been using it for that.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2013, 04:03:05 PM »
Nothing worst than getting your laptop stoled.
Or, as Ogre said upthread, your thieves braised.
This too shall pass.

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2013, 04:07:44 PM »

Classified ads on Craigslist?????
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2013, 04:13:24 PM »

<<<does it all the time.

A great suggestion Frank between two normal (non-primitive) people.

Can you have a productive face to face, adult conversation with a primitive?

Has anyone tried this, if so what were the results?

Offline jukin

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2013, 04:19:28 PM »
A great suggestion Frank between two normal (non-primitive) people.

Can you have a productive face to face, adult conversation with a primitive?

Has anyone tried this, if so what were the results?

I did once but I had a terrible cold and couldn't smell anything. I did go home and shower immediately afterward.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2013, 04:29:57 PM »
I did once but I had a terrible cold and couldn't smell anything. I did go home and shower immediately afterward.

That was what I was thinking, how do you overcome/eliminate the "background noise" (eg smell, vermin, lack of hygiene) and stay focused on the message when actually interacting with a primitive.  I would think the task would be daunting and would require an immediate shower, possible vaccinations, and a stiff drink afterwards.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2013, 04:30:33 PM »
I'll bet the nice folks at the library just love Amber and her friends stinking the place up.  It's going to get worst when winter comes and she can't use the hose behind the Sunoco station to scrub the unspeakables.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2013, 04:32:50 PM »
Once those thieves are found, their goose is cooked.

Might take hours and hours, but cooked they shall be.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2013, 04:55:38 PM »
She went back and edited her spelling errors after reading this thread.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2013, 05:21:44 PM »
Remember primitives lie, primitives lie all the time.

But taking the primitive at her word, my guess is the thieves there are getting cooked.

According to the dictionary, Braise; to cook (meat, vegetables, etc.) by lightly browning in fat and then cooking slowly in a closed pan with a small amount of liquid

I can't do it, guys.

There are a lot of reasons to nail DUmmies, but typos or, worse, auto-spell check replacements.  All of us do it -- even those all agree are erudite.

Let us judge them on the content of their character and not on the fat on their fingers:

http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com/
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2013, 05:25:44 PM »
I can't do it, guys.

There are a lot of reasons to nail DUmmies, but typos or, worse, auto-spell check replacements.  All of us do it -- even those all agree are erudite.

Let us judge them on the content of their character and not on the fat on their fingers:

The reason I do it is they constantly brag about how educated they are and how much smarter they are than we are. If they didn't tell us they were super geniuses I would give them a break.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2013, 05:35:21 PM »
The reason I do it is they constantly brag about how educated they are and how much smarter they are than we are. If they didn't tell us they were super geniuses I would give them a break.

I understand and in some cases, like super-journo-nads it fits.

But it should be used selectively.  Like when someone is actually POSTING "I wun the Buckeye Newshawk Award."  Then, shackles off.

Other than that, I just think it is making fun of something like farting in an elevator.  Eventually, we all do it (we do, right?  Or is that just me?)

YMMV.

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2013, 05:48:53 PM »
Other than that, I just think it is making fun of something like farting in an elevator.  Eventually, we all do it (we do, right?  Or is that just me?)

I'm 55. farts are still funny to me. Elevator farts are hilarious. I'll be laughing at farts and DUmmies all the way to my grave.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2013, 05:49:45 PM »

But it should be used selectively.  Like when someone is actually POSTING "I wun the Buckeye Newshawk Award."  Then, shackles off.

YMMV.
Most are ignored by the fine people here.
When they don the "kick me", sign, all bets are off.
Occasional errors are expected. Consistent errors, are the sign.
Even dogs think farts are funny.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2013, 05:50:28 PM »

YMMV.

It doesn't help that she claims she has a journalism degree. You would think a professional would proofread.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2013, 05:53:12 PM »
It doesn't help that she claims she has a journalism degree. You would think a professional would proofread.
Even trained historians have been proven to be wrong all the time.  :-)
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2013, 05:59:56 PM »

That would depend on the "profession".  I think this particular primitives current "profession" relies more on handling..........money that is, than reading. :-)

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2013, 06:01:09 PM »
I can't do it, guys.

But what happens when they are not fat-fingering, autocorrect, or simple typos, but full-blown mental retardation?

And this from a supposed college graduate?  AYFKMRN?  One who no doubt expects a six-figure salary straight out of the homeless shelter--$80K for her, and $20K for the bedbugs?

Sorry, not seeing it.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2013, 06:04:22 PM »

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2013, 06:13:24 PM »
But what happens when they are not fat-fingering, autocorrect, or simple typos, but full-blown mental retardation?

And this from a supposed college graduate?  AYFKMRN?  One who no doubt expects a six-figure salary straight out of the homeless shelter--$80K for her, and $20K for the bedbugs?

Sorry, not seeing it.

The problem is it opens up an avenue of rebuttal that can be used against more substantive claims.

I will use our friend nads.

We know she has claimed to be an expert on everything from Astronomy to Zoology.

But if we call her her out, she can rebut "these are the people who did a 'gotcha' on me for a typo."  Thus she can equate all our proper notes about her lies to the trivial calling out of lack of grammar check.

There is a little something there.

I prefer some heft to my wry observations (and expose's) of the DUmmies.

But as I said YMMV.