Author Topic: On Voting for President Obama again (ThomWV)  (Read 340 times)

Offline CC27

On Voting for President Obama again (ThomWV)
« on: July 11, 2011, 05:37:44 PM »
ThomWV Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Mon Jul-11-11 06:09 PM
Original message
On Voting for President Obama again.

I have said I will not vote for President Obama again, but I've rethought it and I can now see how I could vote for him in 2012. First, I will not vote for him again so long as the Bush Tax Cuts are in effect. He has had 4 years and several opportunities to end them but hasn't done it. Next, he will have to end the war in Iraq. Changing the name of the "mission" does not change the fact that US Servicemen continue to die there by violence, that war is not over, its just been renamed. Finally he has to end the war in Afghanistan, or at least take action take actions toward that end - and increasing the number of troops in country in a "surge" and then calling it a reduction in forces when you call them home isn't any sort of action toward ending that war at all. Oh, and I'd happily trade all three of those requirements for just one prosecution of a Bush Administration official at the level of Assistant Secretary or above.

:sosad: Oh BS. Obozo could sing a two live crew song in front of a group of children and you would still vote for him.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1467130

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
Re: On Voting for President Obama again (ThomWV)
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 05:39:53 PM »
You are an idiot and collectivist. You will do as the Hive Mind bids you.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 06:11:38 PM »
Aaaw... poor Thommy. How you like being an abused spouse, boy? Come November you will pull the D lever like you always do... like you always have... like you always will. That's why your always disappointed. At least us conservatives got rid of the politicians that we got pissed at.

What you are is an abused idiot, boy. Just like the rest of the Dump.

How's it feel to be owned by a politician that don't give a good damn about you? How's it feel to be owned by a political party that don't give good damn about you except at election time?

Got a question for you Thommy... you gonna vote for Manchin? He's a D after all, but he is more damn conservative than half the RINO's in the senate. Betcha do. Why? Cause you are an idiot.

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 06:21:31 PM »
will not vote for him again so long as the Bush Tax Cuts are in effect.

All of the Bush tax cuts?  I thought not, asshole.