Author Topic: Scared. So very, very scared.  (Read 1887 times)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Re: Scared. So very, very scared.
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2010, 06:04:06 PM »
If the Obamessiah continues to **** things up after the Republicans take the House and Senate back, the Dems still have to defend about 23 of the 33 Senate seats up in 2012.  I'd say that maybe eight to ten of those 23 would flip.  That could very well give Republicans the supermajority.

Oh WOW! I didn't realize Democrats were defending so many seats in 2012.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: Scared. So very, very scared.
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2010, 06:28:27 PM »
You better put a wrapper on that rocket!  Or, call Toots to take care of things . . .

Anyway, I think that we're seeing a shift in the NRSC, one that the PTB of the NRSC aren't quite in line with yet.  They're going away from the "McCain-McConnell" wing and drifting more to the "DeMint" wing.  As the latter grows, people like Jeff Sessions will sign on.  The momentum will start to build.  When John Cornyn faces a rival in the primary, maybe even gets primaried, he'll come around.  And so it will go.

Well, if we don't start to get a handle on this, I fear for the country! There's no way in hell we can keep this up and expect to survive. O'Bummer is printin' money faster than the presses can keep up! I don't think flooding the market with paper is quite the answer we're lookin' for.

If the Pubbies can't figure that out and quick, I see anarchy in our future. Black Markets will spring up like the days of prohibition! They already have in States where cigs cost $14 a frikkin' pack! At least this time around we have the internet, so bartering will be a heckuva lot easier.

We need to go thru the budget and start axin' stuff like the study to see how much cocaine a monkey can snort before he starts behavin' like a DUmpster DIver!

They really are spending money on a study like that!

obama-stimulus-money-to-study-monkey-cocaine-use

Or, how about Bummer's admin spendin' 100 million on a mosque in Africa?

What else is the State Department larding out, at hard-pressed taxpayers’ expense, to facilitate “understanding” with the Muslim world?

u-s-state-department-is-building-mosques

Anyone want to tell me, if we're supposed to have a separation of church and state, this BS can happen? Wonder how'd they feel about buildin' a Christian Church overseas?

Damn, they just need someone with a little fiscal responsibility to go thru the "non-existent" budget and ax this crap! Wonder why the REpubs aren't makin' a big deal out of this congress not passin' a budget so far this year? Or why isn't this waste of spending on every Repubs lips?

Makes me nervous!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!