Author Topic: SF Chronicle re: KBR concentration camps, martial law & BushCo's ENDGAME  (Read 2379 times)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator

Impeachment_Monkey (834 posts)       Mon Feb-11-08 04:45 PM
Original message
SF Chronicle re: KBR concentration camps, martial law & BushCo's ENDGAME
 Advertisements [?]Holy Swastikas Batman, this looks dire!! This article appeared in SF Chronicle a week ago, yet it has received scant attention elsewhere in M$M, or any significant reaction from the public. In fact only a handful of "responses" to the article are posted on SF Chronicle's website (a grand total of 6 at this writing). I wouldn't have even noticed the SFChronicle article myself, were it not for an OpEd.com post here: http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_william__080210...

Granted, this information has been on the internets now for quite awhile, but limited mostly to "conspiracy" sites like Alex Jones' PrisonPlanet. The very fact that this has hit the M$M and yet is being casually dismissed or ignored by most Americans -- apparently believing that "It couldn't happen here, not to me" -- is quite disturbing to me.

I feel this information could not be more important at this time, with the airwaves flooded with National Primaries, Brittany Spears, and
the latest shooting by some gun nut who flips out and opens fire. Why do Bush/Cheney keep acting like they're going nowhere in Jan. 09?
Call me Chicken Little, but I am deeply concerned about this, so much so that I'd be leaving the country were it not for my family ties here in the states.

Rule by fear or rule by law?
Lewis Seiler, Dan Hamburg
Monday, February 4, 2008

"The power of the Executive to cast a man into prison without formulating any charge known to the law, and particularly to deny him the judgment of his peers, is in the highest degree odious and is the foundation of all totalitarian government whether Nazi or Communist."

- Winston Churchill, Nov. 21, 1943

Since 9/11, and seemingly without the notice of most Americans, the federal government has assumed the authority to institute martial law, arrest a wide swath of dissidents (citizen and non-citizen alike), and detain people without legal or constitutional recourse in the event of "an emergency influx of immigrants in the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs."

Beginning in 1999, the government has entered into a series of single-bid contracts with Halliburton subsidiary Kellogg, Brown and Root (KBR) to build detention camps at undisclosed locations within the United States. The government has also contracted with several companies to build thousands of railcars, some reportedly equipped with shackles, ostensibly to transport detainees.

According to diplomat and author Peter Dale Scott, the KBR contract is part of a Homeland Security plan titled ENDGAME, which sets as its goal the removal of "all removable aliens" and "potential terrorists."

SNIP

DJ13 (1000+ posts)      Mon Feb-11-08 04:51 PM
Response to Original message
2. Hmmmmmmmmmm
 "Beginning in 1999, the government has entered into a series of single-bid contracts with Halliburton subsidiary Kellogg, Brown and Root (KBR) to build detention camps at undisclosed locations within the United States."

Who was President when these contracts began........

I cant quite remember.......

Hahaha PWN3D

smoogatz (1000+ posts)       Mon Feb-11-08 05:16 PM
Response to Original message
5. I find this terrifying.
 I think it's in preparation for yet another stolen presidential election, frankly. We'll see.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2848087

Do visit the thread, there is such a rich vein of madness it is hard to choose what to bring over.

Offline jukin

Re: SF Chronicle re: KBR concentration camps, martial law & BushCo's ENDGAME
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 01:21:51 PM »
WOW!  If ignorance and paranoia were commodities the DUmpsters would be rich.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 01:26:38 PM »
This is the second time in two days I've seen retreaded articles from the 90's....they may even be older than that.
The other article was on another site.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline MASHLover

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 03:29:44 PM »
Ok somebody spray me down PLEASE, I have idiocy and paranoia all over me and I can't get it off by myself. 

what a paranoid bunch of posters in that thread, just one question DUmmies    where are all of these "camps" located?
formerly Striker

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2008, 03:38:00 PM »
Ok somebody spray me down PLEASE, I have idiocy and paranoia all over me and I can't get it off by myself. 

what a paranoid bunch of posters in that thread, just one question DUmmies    where are all of these "camps" located?
Area 51, that's why you can't just wander in at will (unlike any other military facility).  :-)

Offline Chris_

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2008, 03:54:19 PM »

Area 51, that's why you can't just wander in at will (unlike any other military facility).  :-)

They're not just in Area 51 any more bijou. The VRWC research department has back engineered a Klingon cloaking device. The camps can now be any where and not been seen.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2008, 03:58:20 PM »

They're not just in Area 51 any more bijou. The VRWC research department has back engineered a Klingon cloaking device. The camps can now be any where and not been seen.

Too much energy.  Only the special ones are cloaked. The rest are underground.  Teh Rove is putting the final touches on them as we speak.

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2008, 04:01:30 PM »

Excellent development, it will make a much more congenial assignment for the 'Camp Counselors' now they won't be stuck in the desert.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2008, 04:21:22 PM »

Excellent development, it will make a much more congenial assignment for the 'Camp Counselors' now they won't be stuck in the desert.

The camp that I'm going to command will be in an old uranium mine in the Adirondacks. :-)  :evillaugh:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2008, 07:02:15 PM »

The camp that I'm going to command will be in an old uranium mine in the Adirondacks. :-)  :evillaugh:

If it won`t hold the overflow send them my way. 

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2008, 04:26:10 AM »

If it won`t hold the overflow send them my way. 

Carl, there's several old uranium mines in the Adirondacks . . . NL Industries still has a few properties spread all across the area. (For real.)

I'll get you on the camp commander's list.  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.