Author Topic: Remember when David SHUSTER strung us along about KKKarl's certain indictment?  (Read 1176 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
UTUSN  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Feb-09-08 04:37 PM
Original message
Remember when David SHUSTER strung us along about KKKarl's certain indictment?

Advertisements [?]
Every night for a couple of months, Keith featured SHUSTER assuring us that his "sources" were telling him KKKarl's indictment was coming in the next two weeks.

When it didn't happen, he said that his SOURCES were LAWYERS who had had clients in front of grand juries before, perhaps even KKKarl's grand jury. These were NOT "sources." A source would be somebody from FITZGERALD's office or who had access to the grand jury's activities. The lawyers SHUSTER was talking to were actually GUESSING, acting as PUNDITS. They were not SOURCES.

I posted back then that SHUSTER was actually doing for us Dems what he had done while he worked at Faux: Catering to a certain audience and telling that niche what it wanted to hear. Whether it's on this side or that side, he was operating the same way.

I sent Keith an e-mail saying this back then, but nothing happened. & some of us kept getting strung along by SHUSTER.

Betcha he gets pissed and reverts to the dark side.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2840120#2840124

Ha this primitive is reopening the 24 business hour wound.  :rotf:

bluestateguy  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Feb-09-08 04:38 PM
Response to Original message
1. I do. But I also remember a few DUers and Dipshit Jason Leopold doing that as well

nt

:rotf:

blm  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Feb-09-08 04:43 PM
2. Except, didn't it turn out that Rove ONLY avoided indictment thru last second moves?

And Lawrence O'Donnell was saying the same about Rove's impending indictment, and he is usually spot on in his analysis.

An the above primitive still is holding on to the Rove indictment  :mental:

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Keith?  Keith?

I love how they're all on a first-name basis with that mental derilect.   :rotf:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
blm  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Feb-09-08 04:43 PM
2. Except, didn't it turn out that Rove ONLY avoided indictment thru last second moves?

I'm sure the Brokeback Mountain duo of Teh Internets, Jason and Will, would love for you to believe that, along with the concept of the Never Ending Business Day.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
By the way, if one googles "24 business hours," guess what comes up right there at the top.

It's always an interesting ride down memory lane.
apres moi, le deluge