Author Topic: The worst case scenario for the Russia investigation  (Read 1886 times)

Offline Delmar

The worst case scenario for the Russia investigation
« on: July 30, 2017, 01:13:08 PM »
Sun Jul 30, 2017, 09:19 AM
Star Member kentuck (81,566 posts)

The worst case scenario for the Russia investigation

Congress goes on recess and leaves town.

Trump makes a dual announcement that he is appointing Jeff Sessions as the new Director of Homeland Security and that he is bringing in Chris Christie to run the Justice Department. Because he knows that Chris Chistie is the one person that will do whatever he asks.

In another dual announcement, Chris Christie announces that he is removing Bob Mueller from the investigation and the new FBI Director, Christopher Wray, announces that he is ordering all FBI personnel to halt all immediate investigations regarding Russia. This is the worst case scenario, in my opinion.

Is it possible? What would the Congress do if that were to happen?
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029391870

If that's the best worst case scenario that he can come up with, it's no wonder everybody considers kentuck to be such a dumb shit.

Primitive safeinOhio takes a more pragmatic view.

Response to kentuck (Original post)Sun Jul 30, 2017, 09:29 AM
Star Member safeinOhio (12,132 posts)
4. We aint seen nothing yet.

Wait until he really flips his wig(pun intended). The worst case scenario is way beyond our best guess.

Halting all Russia investigations might just be the best case scenario from the standpoint of the democrat party.

New shocking evidence helps churn the theory that late former Democratic National Committee staffer, Seth Rich, was the Wikileaks source who helped hurl the 2016 presidential election into chaos, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

Jack Burkman, a GOP-connected lawyer who has been probing Rich’s death since the fall of 2016, tells Radar that Russian lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, who met Donald Trump, Jr. at Trump Tower in New York City in June of 2016 also met — around the same time — with the murdered DNC employee.
http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/seth-rich-secret-meeting-natalia-veselnitskaya-dnc-emails/

Seth Rich and Natalia Veselnitskaya along with Debbie Mayonnaise Head Schultz and  Imran Awan add up to the makings of a worst case scenario of epic proportions.

The primitives had better hope that the mythical Trump pee tapes come out soon.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline zeitgeist

Re: The worst case scenario for the Russia investigation
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 01:19:33 PM »
It just keeps getting the better and better. (no pun on the new DNC intended).  The DUmmies are being lathered up to a fever pitch much like the war dance around a camp fire before going out to die.   :fuelfire:  They are going to rush head long into the breach and be wiped out before they even know what hits 'em.  Silly DUmmies.   :whistling: 

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2017, 01:22:10 PM »
I thought the worst case scenario was internment camps for liberals?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2017, 01:28:12 PM »
Wait a minute sports fans Billy Martin is pointing to the dugout preparing to pinch hit for Sessions.  Rudi is coming up on deck. :-)

And the fans go wild!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2017, 01:41:16 PM »
The worst outcome is when it is discovered that debbie waterboard schmutz is really a Russian transvestite named Ivan Ivonovich and has been sharing DNC secrets with the Macedonians since 2008. She / He got millions from the Kremlin to keep Hitlery out of the white house because she pissed off the Russians with that stupid , cheap, plastic reset button. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2017, 01:59:10 PM »
The worst case scenario (from a Prog POV):

* The Hate-Trump CTs dissolve into the nothingburger they all are;

* Real criminal and unethical behavior by Ds gets exposed on a large scale, embroiling upper level D leaders.

The latter is less likely, with MSM folk covering for the Ds, D Congress-Critters, and Clinton-Obama hold-overs obstructing the investigation and exposures.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 03:24:00 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2017, 02:45:55 PM »
Best pun on the Paki IT problems.  Debbie does Dulles.  (Mark Stein IIRC).  Yes ladies and gentlemen hold on to your tickets we may have a photo finish.  It seems the Dems are going to have some 'splaining to do as the Russian meme is falling apart faster than cheap patio furniture.  I am surprised the DUmmies are not incensed by the ownership of the company which the DNC hired to check their server:

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/01/crowdstrikes-russian-hacking-story-fell-apart-say-hello-fancy-bear-2.html

Owned by a Ruskie??   In the words of the great MASH patriot Frank Burns, better Dead than Red. 

Note to Lurking DUmmies:  Yes, it is true, you have been played (or more accurately plucked) like Balalaika.  It looks like Fitzmass may be coming early this year.  Bad DUmmies can expect a bit of coal in their stockings. :lmao: