Author Topic: DUmmies declaration of War  (Read 1828 times)

Offline Houstonguy34

DUmmies declaration of War
« on: June 14, 2018, 01:38:29 PM »
Well it seems the DUMMIES want to declare war on people who do not want to vote the way Liberals want them to.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210732682

Cary
It is time to flat out declare that 30% to 40% of our electorate are bad people

There must be consequences this time. They lie. They smear. They enrich the already obscenely wealthy at the expense of the rest of us. They seek to impose their religion on others. They degrade our environment. They discriminate against people based on whatever notion strikes them at the moment.

This is not new, it's just reached a new low. Can they get worse? Yes, they can.

So we need to ratchet up the consequences. I don't know how, exactly, but they have already gone too far... The comments should be good lol

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
Re: DUmmies declaration of War
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 02:04:48 PM »
Yes, DUmmies, please threaten us.  Give us reasons to fear for our lives and safety.  And then, go ahead and start the fight.  Don't worry, we'll finish it...

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 02:17:15 PM »
Ask Cankles how that infamous deplorable remark worked out for her.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Rufus2010

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 04:57:03 PM »
When DUmmies go full Retard....nothing new.

:stoner:

Offline Rufus2010

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 04:59:04 PM »
Yes, DUmmies, please threaten us.  Give us reasons to fear for our lives and safety.  And then, go ahead and start the fight.  Don't worry, we'll finish it...

A quote by their dearly loved, ex-Poofer in Charge, Barry Hussein 0bama comes to mind.

"They bring a knife, we bring a gun."

Works either way, DUpipo.

:-)

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2018, 05:34:04 PM »
A brightly burning campfire..
Here's one we've seen before.

elleng

8. That will get us far, right,
slamming those with whom we disagree works well, right? 

How to Lose the Midterms and Re-elect Trump    :yahoo:

'You’re right that Donald Trump is a dangerous and deeply offensive man, and that restraining and containing him are urgent business. You’re wrong about how to go about doing that, or at least you’re letting your emotions get the better of you.   Well, that's añ accurate description of liberals.

When you answer name-calling with name-calling and tantrums with tantrums, you’re not resisting him. You’re mirroring him. You’re not diminishing him. You’re demeaning yourselves. Many voters don’t hear your arguments or the facts, which are on your side. They just wince at the din. 

You permit them to see you as you see Trump: deranged. Why would they choose a different path if it goes to another ugly destination?
q
 :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2018, 05:46:28 PM »
So, is "elleng" dangerous, a Prog who "gets it"? :rotf: Or just a stopped clock whose time arrived? :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2018, 06:39:39 PM »
So, is "elleng" dangerous, a Prog who "gets it"? :rotf: Or just a stopped clock whose time arrived? :rotf:

It's funny reading that tripe...  "banishing" or "shutting out" conservatives.
They actually think they still have the keys, and they were evicted 18 months ago.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2018, 07:08:10 PM »
Well if that's how it has to be.  Most here have more self defense than Bibles so you may get a choral with one and a single verse from the other when it's over. 

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2018, 07:13:44 PM »

The elleng primitive is pretty harmless mostly because she's absent-minded and easily distracted; of Judaic derivation, she's from somewhere around New York City or Washington, D.C., where she was once a governmental attorney.  Earlier, she'd been a college co-ed hostess at a pavilion at one of the World Fairs held in New York City; but whether the one in 1939-1940 or the later one in 1964-1965, I disremember.

Her husband, also an attorney, loved her to pieces, but that wasn't good enough for her, and so they got divorced some years ago.  During the divorce proceedings, he--an attorney, remember--gave her a bunch of papers involving real estate for her to sign--also an attorney, remember--and she signed them without reading them.  Oooops.

Like how the flatulent fraud Omaha Steve posts stuff exclusively from the Omaha World-Herald in his shortbus forum on Manny's message board, the elleng primitive posts stuff from exclusively the New York Times on Skins's island--and the link only, not any part of the story.  that's why even though a long-timer, she's rarely showed up here, because she never says anything else more than copying-and-pasting a link.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2018, 07:44:42 PM »
The elleng primitive is pretty harmless mostly because she's absent-minded and easily distracted; of Judaic derivation, she's from somewhere around New York City or Washington, D.C., where she was once a governmental attorney.  Earlier, she'd been a college co-ed hostess at a pavilion at one of the World Fairs held in New York City; but whether the one in 1939-1940 or the later one in 1964-1965, I disremember.

Her husband, also an attorney, loved her to pieces, but that wasn't good enough for her, and so they got divorced some years ago.  During the divorce proceedings, he--an attorney, remember--gave her a bunch of papers involving real estate for her to sign--also an attorney, remember--and she signed them without reading them.  Oooops.

Like how the flatulent fraud Omaha Steve posts stuff exclusively from the Omaha World-Herald in his shortbus forum on Manny's message board, the elleng primitive posts stuff from exclusively the New York Times on Skins's island--and the link only, not any part of the story.  that's why even though a long-timer, she's rarely showed up here, because she never says anything else more than copying-and-pasting a link.

So she's a stopped clock whose hands may be in the process of falling off. If she were in college during the 1939 World's Fair she'd be pushing 100. OTOH were she at the 1964 edition she'd be in her early 70s or so, a War-Baby kpete perhaps.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline dixierose

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2018, 06:40:08 AM »
A liberal talking head on Twitter (he may be a reporter or journalist...I'm not sure) with the handle of @Owillis tweeted that liberals were fighting evil. And he meant it. He has thousands of followers. This shortly after a poll from Dartmouth found that conservatives were WAY more open to having friends that thought differently than they do. The responses to that hurt my heart.

"Why would I want to be friends with people who don't think I should exist?" was a popular response.

This is the attitude that more liberals have than not; and my eyes have been opened in the last week or so thanks to Twitter. I didn't vote for Trump in '16, and I don't like a lot of the stuff he does (not policy...mainly words and tweets); but you bet your ass I'm voting for him in '20. They actively hate us, and there is no way in HELL I want to give them another shot of having power.
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2018, 08:11:51 AM »
dixie, there are not a lot of people for whom politics is their life. DU is a pretty concentrated dose of people like that. Many "journalists" are revealing themselves to be close to that point. But most people of Lib/Prog political views have interesting lives and experiences, things I'm sure I'd find interesting. I'm willing to put up with very occasional (if that often) political disagreements to learn of and from them, and hope they find some of my experiences interesting.

DU-grade Progs' cutting all but the Politically Pure out of their lives is a foreign idea to me. And I know enough about humans to know that, "Us four and no more," soon gets, "and I'm not sure about you other three," appended.

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2018, 10:41:42 AM »
Thats going to leave a mark.  :lmao:

Cary (9,064 posts)

39. I didnt say, did I?

It isn't up to me anyway. I favor consequences. I don't know what, yet, but it has to both go beyond anything we have done before and stay within the bounds of ethics and reason.

They have no problem blowing past norms. In light of that development we need to do some serious re-evaluation. I'm thinking here of Lincoln declaring marshall law and Sherman's March to the Sea. We do have some precedent.

Response to Cary (Reply #39)Fri Jun 15, 2018, 09:51 AM
Marengo (3,009 posts)

62. Aha, so you want troops torching the homes of Trump voters. Got it. Would that include all...

Registered Republicans as well? What about third party voters and those who don’t vote? Does their property go up is smoke as well?
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2018, 10:43:13 AM »
Thats going to leave a mark.  :lmao:

They'd probably want to include Bernie voters. :whistling: :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2018, 10:55:42 AM »
I'm thinking here of Lincoln declaring marshall law ...

Maybe they should try deputy law first? :rotf:  :tongue:

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2018, 01:44:25 PM »
A liberal talking head on Twitter (he may be a reporter or journalist...I'm not sure) with the handle of @Owillis tweeted that liberals were fighting evil.

Liberals are NOT "fighting" evil.  They are f*cking evil.  Every one of them.  A  f*cking evil as can conjured from the pits of hell.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2018, 07:36:32 PM »
When you leftist pricks start defending Americans hosed by fed "crimes" and rejoin them with their kids I'll look into your support
of illegal 4rd world welfare lazy invaders. Shut up or shoot.