Author Topic: Lost in the breathless reporting  (Read 328 times)

Offline CC27

Lost in the breathless reporting
« on: April 25, 2024, 07:25:29 AM »
Aviation Pro (12,151 posts)

On Mother****er’s “hush money” trial is the fact that he’s an adjudicated rapist, who forces himself on women.

Run with that one as an adjunct, you ****ed up media.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218893814

Aviation Pro is one nasty POS DUmmie

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Lost in the breathless reporting
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2024, 10:10:50 AM »
Just_Vote_Dem (2,804 posts)
2. That's the BS we Americans get hammered with
Reply to malaise (Reply #1)
Thu Apr 25, 2024, 07:59 AM
"Greatest nation on earth" LOL-yeah. we built our greatness on the backs of slaves-and now they're trying to revise history on that undeniable fact...

This guy is angry and stupid, it’s his party that endorsed slavery and Jim Crow laws and formed the kkk.
When the Democrats lose their mind when a black person leaves the plantation and votes Republican
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2024, 01:09:10 PM »
Aviation Pro (12,151 posts)

On Mother****er’s “hush money” trial is the fact that he’s an adjudicated rapist, who forces himself on women.

Run with that one as an adjunct, you ****ed up media.

President Trump is absolutely NOT an "adjudicated" rapist. He was liable for defamation and sexual abuse, not rape and not even criminally. It was a civil case that probably shouldn't even been brought, had the statute of limitations not been expanded by a year just to defame Orange Man Bad.

Perhaps you should get your facts straight before spouting such crud. It doesn't matter to low information voters, such as the denizens of the DUmp and most "mainstream" media outlets.

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2024, 01:24:21 PM »
It’s breathless reporting all right you have Richie mad cow reporting on his appearance like that ugly. Dyke is some kind of a beauty, queen, and then you have that racist, cultural appropriating Joy read with her blonde Donald Trump wig making comments. She’s a disgusting racist. There is no place on television.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2024, 10:06:00 PM »
President Trump is absolutely NOT an "adjudicated" rapist. He was liable for defamation and sexual abuse, not rape and not even criminally. It was a civil case that probably shouldn't even been brought, had the statute of limitations not been expanded by a year just to defame Orange Man Bad.

Perhaps you should get your facts straight before spouting such crud. It doesn't matter to low information voters, such as the denizens of the DUmp and most "mainstream" media outlets.

In case you didn't know, the reason that the TDS-afflicted use the qualifying term "adjudicated" with rapist is because the civil trial jury found Trump not guilty of rape but the judge said he was rapist.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2024, 02:07:53 PM »
And yet the left told us for how long that we shouldn't give a damn about the things Bill Clinton is said to have done while in office. Yes, Clinton wasn't convicted of rape but he was impeached for lying about it. if I had to choose over which person was the worse kind of person right now it would be Slick Willy.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"