Author Topic: But of COURSE many Republicans think he's. PCIntern.. bouncy included  (Read 972 times)

Online CC27

PCIntern (18,279 posts)

But of COURSE many Republicans think he's

Better’n Lincoln...

They would NEVER have freed the slaves: this, in their minds was a terrible mistake. And there are those who regret women getting the right to vote. You can bet that’s in significant double digits too with these idiots.

It would be like polling German neighborhoods in 1941 to see if WWII was a good idea. I know all about this one: my mother grew up and lived as an adult next to the largest German community in Philadelphia. Her stories were horrifying. All during the War many of them were pulling for the Third Reich. Of course THEY weren’t interred in camps and we all know the reason for that, right?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212746361

Cool story ahole. You make me sick.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: But of COURSE many Republicans think he's. PCIntern.. bouncy included
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 08:26:41 AM »
Cool story ahole. You make me sick.

But I hope you find it in you to be at least a tiny bit compassionate.

He's old and ailing.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 09:34:48 AM »
It would be like polling German neighborhoods in 1941 to see if WWII was a good idea. I know all about this one: my mother grew up and lived as an adult next to the largest German community in Philadelphia. Her stories were horrifying. All during the War many of them were pulling for the Third Reich. Of course THEY weren’t interred in camps and we all know the reason for that, right?

Both sides of my family are Germanic:

My Mother had one brother. He enlisted right away and went into UDT training. He was 4-Fed out when it was discovered that out of the two that are standard equipment, he had only one inner ear.

My Father was born in the US, but his "first language" was German. German was spoken in his home when he was growing up, and the church his parents helped found had services in German until the 1930s. Come the war, my Father and one of his brothers were 4-F. The other served in the Army in North Africa and Italy. He could have done well as an interpreter/translator, but being a farm "boy", his mechanical skills were more valuable.

As for DU-Moron PCIntern's claim,

Of course THEY weren’t interred in camps and we all know the reason for that, right?

He displays his ignorance, unsurprisingly, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_German_Americans . Some Italians were also interned, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Italian_Americans . Widespread internment of German-Americans didn't happen for one very basic reason: even in 1941 there were millions or tens of millions of Americans of German ancestry.

DU-Moron PCIntern would probably say that this "doesn't count", https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-German_sentiment#United_States_2 .

As for,

But of COURSE many Republicans think he's

Better’n Lincoln...

They would NEVER have freed the slaves

DU-Jackass PCIntern should get that written into the Dem Party platform.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 10:09:07 AM »
Wonder what PCI would say if someone posted they live next to muslims and hear them cheering on ISIS, and have horrifying stories about it ...

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 10:24:39 AM »
Wonder what PCI would say if someone posted they live next to muslims and hear them cheering on ISIS, and have horrifying stories about it ...

KC
It's been years, but I read a story somewhere about Palestinian patients watching tv in an Israeli hospital when another rocket attack occurred. They cheered on the attack but the Israeli doctors and nurses still treated them.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2019, 11:13:39 AM »
They would NEVER have freed the slaves:

Thank God the democrats did! And those evil rethugs formed the KKK and jim crow laws and fought integration. :bird:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2019, 12:44:11 PM »
Lincoln freed the Africans from slavery, Trump freed them from the democrats! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2019, 03:22:41 PM »
Lincoln freed the Africans from slavery, Trump freed them from the democrats! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So both presidents have done the same thing.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2019, 05:36:26 PM »
So both presidents have done the same thing.

I see what you did there

:whistling:
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Karin

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2019, 06:04:54 PM »
That idiot didn't even get one response.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2019, 08:11:57 AM »
That idiot didn't even get one response.

>>400 Views, 11 Recs, and 0 Responses ... :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.