Author Topic: Ideas to hurt Fox  (Read 4238 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Ideas to hurt Fox
« on: January 13, 2008, 07:49:28 PM »
emeriste 
Member   About:

Ideas to hurt Fox

The FAUX news treatment of Ron Paul has reached new levels of blatant propaganda and electioneering. I had very little respect for Fox before this election but now have unmitigated disdain for them. Their treatment of Ron Paul in the South Carolina debates sealed it for me. These are not only bad journalists, these are bad human beings. Therefore, I would like to seriously discuss ways that we can undermine Fox.

Some people have said that we should 'dump our Fox stock' but I have always found that kind of amusing since (1) I doubt there are large numbers of Ron Paul supporters holding Fox shares and (2) Even if we all held fox shares, the market is much too large for us to influence in that way.

I suggest a contrary approach. Each Ron Paul supporter should buy 1 Fox share and then attend the share holders meeting to generally raise (civilized) hell. This way we can be a thorn in their side on a regular basis.

On a related note, I have registered the domain WeHateFox.com and I would like to put it to good use. As of right now, my first idea is to make an updated list of sponsors and contact numbers, so that the messaged boycott effort can be promoted. But I have no set plans for this domain. I will host it with my own money and welcome any potential collaboration or suggestions for its use. For sure, the number of people who hate fox is larger than the number of people who know about Ron Paul, so this is a very worthy and realistic effort.

I'd like to hear any comments to what I have posted here as well as any ideas you have to undermine the filth that is Fox. If you have ideas or technical ability to lend to WeHateFox.com I would like to hear from you.

Bump it if you like it -- www.WeLoveFreedom.com
braumstr 
Senior Member   About:

Dont forget to follow around all there scumbag pseudo journalists, along with any of the folks they support with 8 gabillion 60 foot ron paul signs.

Now, the focus group thing at the debate, for whatever reason they seem to just love Fred Thompson. I mean, he looked the same to me but that fake focus group gave him an extra heapin of love.

So I say protest fred. follow him around and smother his events and anything he does with Ron Paul signs.

Lump NeocRomni in for just being downright evil with his Iran comment.

Thats my nickel.

On my way over to register. Great idea.

What a couple of sorry douchebags.  They don't sound like conservatives, they sound like liberals.  And they sound like the WORST kind of liberal.   :bird:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
Re: Ideas to hurt Fox
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 07:52:07 PM »
Sponsor protest.... :lmao:
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 07:57:34 PM »
His website (WeLoveSuckingRonPaulsDroopyOldManNuts.com) consists of a single page and A YOU TUBE VIDEO!  :rotf:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 08:05:01 PM »
Its seems like the basic argument is to buy stock and act like retards at meetings.

Yeah. That'll show FOX. 

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2008, 08:05:12 PM »
emeriste 
Member   About:

Ideas to hurt Fox

The FAUX news treatment of Ron Paul has reached new levels of blatant propaganda and electioneering. I had very little respect for Fox before this election but now have unmitigated disdain for them. Their treatment of Ron Paul in the South Carolina debates sealed it for me. These are not only bad journalists, these are bad human beings. Therefore, I would like to seriously discuss ways that we can undermine Fox.

Some people have said that we should 'dump our Fox stock' but I have always found that kind of amusing since (1) I doubt there are large numbers of Ron Paul supporters holding Fox shares and (2) Even if we all held fox shares, the market is much too large for us to influence in that way.

I suggest a contrary approach. Each Ron Paul supporter should buy 1 Fox share and then attend the share holders meeting to generally raise (civilized) hell. This way we can be a thorn in their side on a regular basis.

On a related note, I have registered the domain WeHateFox.com and I would like to put it to good use. As of right now, my first idea is to make an updated list of sponsors and contact numbers, so that the messaged boycott effort can be promoted. But I have no set plans for this domain. I will host it with my own money and welcome any potential collaboration or suggestions for its use. For sure, the number of people who hate fox is larger than the number of people who know about Ron Paul, so this is a very worthy and realistic effort.

I'd like to hear any comments to what I have posted here as well as any ideas you have to undermine the filth that is Fox. If you have ideas or technical ability to lend to WeHateFox.com I would like to hear from you.

Bump it if you like it -- www.WeLoveFreedom.com
braumstr 
Senior Member   About:

Dont forget to follow around all there scumbag pseudo journalists, along with any of the folks they support with 8 gabillion 60 foot ron paul signs.

Now, the focus group thing at the debate, for whatever reason they seem to just love Fred Thompson. I mean, he looked the same to me but that fake focus group gave him an extra heapin of love.

So I say protest fred. follow him around and smother his events and anything he does with Ron Paul signs.

Lump NeocRomni in for just being downright evil with his Iran comment.

Thats my nickel.

On my way over to register. Great idea.

What a couple of sorry douchebags.  They don't sound like conservatives, they sound like liberals.  And they sound like the WORST kind of liberal.   :bird:

I tried to fix the link. :)

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2008, 08:06:43 PM »
His website (WeLoveSuckingRonPaulsDroopyOldManNuts.com) consists of a single page and A YOU TUBE VIDEO!  :rotf:

A youtube? From a RPeon? NNNOOOOOO.... :-)

Offline Chris_

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2008, 08:07:54 PM »
Hm.  Masking the URL doesn't work here. 

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=87389

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2008, 08:45:41 PM »
Anyone besides me find the irony of the fact this was found on a LIBERAL website?
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Chris_

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2008, 08:46:46 PM »
Anyone besides me find the irony of the fact this was found on a LIBERAL website?

Those are the Ron Paul forums...  :thatsright:

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2008, 08:50:45 PM »

There's a difference? :-)

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Chris_

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2008, 08:52:20 PM »

If there is, I can't see one.   :mental:

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2008, 08:56:39 PM »

If there is, I can't see one.   :mental:

Me either.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2008, 09:32:07 PM »
The irony is his website is called "We Love Freedom."

orly?

Since when did freedom require me having to listen to you?

I wonder what this asshat would think if he were told he had to watch Michael Moore's Sicko?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."