Author Topic: 183 goes into 31 how many times?  (Read 887 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
183 goes into 31 how many times?
« on: April 19, 2009, 09:18:23 PM »
spooked911  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=125x242699
Sun Apr-19-09 12:49 PM
Original message
criminals in action -- KSM waterboarded 183 tmes in a month by the CIA

http://rawstory.com/blog/2009/04/cia-waterboarded-al-qa... /

Clearly
1) the people who carried this out are absolute psychopathic monsters
2) waterboarding is not an effective interrogation tactic if it needed to be used so much
3) any intel or info obtained from KSM is worthless

Yet we're still supposed to believe the official 9/11 story when the people who are "protecting us from terrorism" are complete psychopathic monsters and the interrogation of al Qaeda terrorists is a complete fraud!!!?????!!!!???????

I DON'T THINK SO.

So, KSM was waterboarded up to 6 times a day for 31 days. Not nearly enough in MHO. And who are the monsters? US? of course...

spooked911  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Sun Apr-19-09 02:18 PM
Response to Reply #7
14. Thanks for translating his unclear post for me

Nonetheless-- the point is that for 9/11, THE PSYCHOPATHIC MONSTERS WERE THE ONES RUNNING THE SHOW.

And ordinary people, as I presume your picture is supposed to show, gave very conflicting accounts of exactly what happened
!

SDuderstadt  (1000+ posts) Sun Apr-19-09 02:17 PM
Response to Reply #4
12. No, YOU'RE not making sense...

you're the one who's claiming the WTC was nuked, remember?

What I don't understand is why the 'sane' DUmpmonkiez try to reason with the 'unsane' DUmpmonkiez.

spooked911  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Sun Apr-19-09 02:20 PM
Response to Reply #12
15. Yes, I remember

and I have several good lines of evidence to back it up.

uh...no...you don't.

Bolo Boffin  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Sun Apr-19-09 01:17 PM
Response to Original message
2. More cum hoc

Are we supposed to believe these people when they say they don't poison America with chemtrails, or that they aren't hiding the alien contacts, or that the sky is blue?????

Get real. Judge each case on its merits.

:rotf:

seemslikeadream  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Sun Apr-19-09 02:02 PM
Response to Reply #2
3. Vietnam

Edited on Sun Apr-19-09 02:03 PM by seemslikeadream
Operation Popeye

SLAD is the other loony 9/11 truther DUmpmonkie.

seemslikeadream  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)    Sun Apr-19-09 02:08 PM
Response to Reply #5
9. Operation Popeye

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Popeye
Operation Popeye (Project Popeye/Motorpool/Intermediary-Compatriot) was a US military cloud seeding operation (running from March 20, 1967 until July 5, 1972) during the Vietnam war to extend the monsoon season over Laos, specifically areas of the Ho Chi Minh Trail. The operation seeded clouds with silver iodide, resulting in the targeted areas seeing an extension of the monsoon period an average of 30 to 45 days. As the continuous rainfall slowed down the truck traffic, it was considered relatively successful.<1> The 54th Weather Reconnaissance Squadron carried out the operation to "make mud, not war." <2>

President Johnson! That dirty bastard! oh, wait...he was a DEM...

SDuderstadt  (1000+ posts) Sun Apr-19-09 02:23 PM
Response to Reply #3
18. Congratulations on your most incoherent post yet, SLAD...

you continue to amaze me.

and it goes off into a chaotic mass of blaa blaa blaa...
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Re: 183 goes into 31 how many times?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 12:49:35 AM »

Oh... he still thinks were torturing people who are innocent about info they could not possibly have because Bush did it, or was it Joooos?

He did see the video of the planes hitting the WTC right? So obviously it was a nuke.

Oh man, 110% stoopid

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 03:38:06 AM »
spooked911  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) 
Sun Apr-19-09 12:49 PM
Original message
criminals in action -- KSM waterboarded 183 tmes in a month by the CIA

Clearly
1) the people who carried this out are absolute psychopathic monsters
2) waterboarding is not an effective interrogation tactic if it needed to be used so much
3) any intel or info obtained from KSM is worthless

Yet we're still supposed to believe the official 9/11 story when the people who are "protecting us from terrorism" are complete psychopathic monsters and the interrogation of al Qaeda terrorists is a complete fraud!!!?????!!!!???????

I DON'T THINK SO.

Chicken wire and cinder block models to follow in 24 business hours.

:lmao:

Offline happy1ga

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 04:08:26 AM »
Chicken wire and cinder block models to follow in 24 business hours.

^5 to you sir, too funny.

I just learned exactly what the chem trails are supposed to be, now there's Operation Popeye? Ay-yi-yi!
There is no virtue in compulsory government charity, and there is no virtue in advocating it. A politician who portrays himself as caring and sensitive because he wants to expand the government's charitable programs is merely saying that he is willing to do good with other people's money. Well, who isn't? And a voter who takes pride in supporting such programs is telling us that he will do good with his own money— if a gun is held to his head.

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 06:00:41 AM »
Oh... he still thinks were torturing people who are innocent about info they could not possibly have because Bush did it, or was it Joooos?

He did see the video of the planes hitting the WTC right? So obviously it was a nuke.

Oh man, 110% stoopid

Planes? What planes.  Spooked may be one of the "no planers" who actually think there were no planes used on 9-11 and the video you saw was doctored.

If anybody tells you they saw a plane hit either the WTC or Pentagon they were a government plant. :mental:

25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 06:13:19 AM »
Planes? What planes.  Spooked may be one of the "no planers" who actually think there were no planes used on 9-11 and the video you saw was doctored.

If anybody tells you they saw a plane hit either the WTC or Pentagon they were a government plant. :mental:

Spooked is not only a no planer - but ardently believes that three buildings were taken out with nuclear weapons that day.

I kid you not

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 05:24:00 PM »
KSM waterboarded 183 tmes in a month by the CIA

And yet, he wasn't damaged, especially when compared to men who were actually tortured...like John McCain. 

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.