Author Topic: To all of the Rethugs that read DU  (Read 1474 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
To all of the Rethugs that read DU
« on: May 05, 2017, 09:42:36 PM »
BigRig (29 posts)

Surely you realize by now that you have been conned by your dear leader. Con men in practice search for the weakest and most vulnerable people to prey on. If he thought democrats were the weakest and most vulnerable, he would have claimed to be a democrat and pushed for a single payer program to get elected (think about that). You see, this con man does not care about you or me. He could not care less if we lived or died. He doesn't care about our kids education. He doesn't really care or have any interest in anything except money and power for him and his family. Hell, he doesn't even care about your 2nd amendment rights (how does that make you feel?). I wish I could just sit back and laugh while you suffer from your Yuge blunder (and yes you are the very people that will suffer most from this con), but unfortunately your ignorance will cause all of us to suffer in some way. Democrats and the rest of the world tried to warn you. You should have listened to us.

RedWedge (574 posts)
3. They don't care as long as other people are hurt too.

Leith (1,284 posts)
4. You're Just Making Them Giggle

There's something about them that makes it difficult for them to understand that those moving objects around them are human beings, just like themselves. They just want to kick at us because it's fun.

You don't believe me? Click on this link:

https://www.discussionist.com/

That site is owned by the same people that own DU. It was taken over by trolls, assholes, and jerks more than a year ago and they trashed the **** out of the place. There are still a few good liberals there, trying to bring intelligence to the unwilling, but most of us have left.

dirtbag fails to take 100 'nazi' scalps...

Nwgirl503 (328 posts)
9. What's this about Hillary's emails? I haven't heard anything about that.

:whatever:

Brogrizzly (44 posts)
12. Short run in with a republican earlier today

He said Trump wanted to hold people accountable, to which internally I face-palmed, and said so, he should release his taxes then. Afterwhich the immediate reply was ,"he's under audit!" So, I just stood their and slowly spoke, that doesn't mean anything, the IRS said he can release his returns. Immediately without a second to pause he started talking about Hillary's uranium selling, again internal face-palm. Theirs no arguing with these people, you can only walk away. Maybe you can start somewhere where both sides agree? I don't know, I'm astounded at the depth these people believe in Trump.

::)

Star Member malaise (155,569 posts)
21. Remember now

They are ReTHUGs. Many are cons in their own right.

Sure, ****stick. Sure...

Shandris (3,300 posts)
26. ...you do realize of course that this means nothing to them...right?

Because they had a choice -- either it was 100% guaranteed they wouldn't get what they desired from us, or some small percentage chance he would keep his promise. Just because he turned out to be just as bad as us (in their eyes) doesn't mean they would have voted for us, because again, everything we stand for is what they hate.

So ultimately all this comes across as to them is something to laugh at, because they haven't lost anything (in general) that they weren't losing anyway, but they've still ruined your happiness just as you're celebrating (or indicate that you wish to) how you think theirs is ruined.

When both sides spite each other, this happens. That makes both sides eminently predictable and, as a result, the nation eminently lootable.

POLARIZATION IS YOUR ENEMY AND SO IS ANY PERSON WHO PUSHES IT.

:???:  :o

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Re: To all of the Rethugs that read DU
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 10:00:50 PM »
RedWedge (574 posts)
3. They don't care as long as other people are hurt too.

When are you faggots going to get it?  I don't want you hurt.  I want you .... dead.

Horribly.

Painfully.

A death that take a day to conclude.  Naked, your limbs crushed, spine severed with carpet shears and your skull pushed in.  You can recite a litany of wymmmyns rights, if you choose to.   :bird:

but unfortunately your ignorance will cause all of us to suffer in some way.

Not nearly enough.  Not 55 million innocent lives worth.  :bigbird:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 10:30:06 PM »
To BigRig

We are more intelligent than any liberal could ever hope to be and we know it. Your comrades have one thing correct; we are laughing at you. What else are you good for?

Now run along and say some more stupid things. All you'll ever be to us is entertainment.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 10:36:12 PM »
Leith (1,284 posts)
4. You're Just Making Them Giggle

There's something about them that makes it difficult for them to understand that those moving objects around them are human beings, just like themselves. They just want to kick at us because it's fun.

You don't believe me? Click on this link:

That site is owned by the same people that own DU. It was taken over by trolls, assholes, and jerks more than a year ago and they trashed the **** out of the place. There are still a few good liberals there, trying to bring intelligence to the unwilling, but most of us have left.

LOLOLOL!!!  How did I miss this, first go around?  No, (D)oUcherocket, you got run off. just like you got bitch-smacked into the hospital, here at CC, you little faggot.
 :rofl:  :bird: :rofl:  :bird: :rofl:  :bird: :rofl:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 11:33:28 PM »
Leith (1,284 posts)

Translation: Conservative are allowed free speech on that site. and sometimes they win arguments. we even laugh at their silly fantasies. we're allowed to post in their OPs and cast doubt on their silly claims.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 11:35:35 PM by Mr Mannn »

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2017, 02:26:24 AM »
You see, this con man does not care about you or me. He could not care less if we lived or died. He doesn't care about our kids education. He doesn't really care or have any interest in anything except money and power for him and his family. Hell, he doesn't even care about your 2nd amendment rights.

The DUmmie just described Hillary.  At least Trump worked in the private sector and didn't spend his whole life on the government dole or giving $250k speeches to people trying to buy influence.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2017, 07:33:42 AM »
BigRig (29 posts)

Surely you realize by now that you have been conned by your dear leader. Con men in practice search for the weakest and most vulnerable people to prey on. If he thought democrats were the weakest and most vulnerable, he would have claimed to be a democrat and pushed for a single payer program to get elected (think about that). You see, this con man does not care about you or me. He could not care less if we lived or died. He doesn't care about our kids education. He doesn't really care or have any interest in anything except money and power for him and his family. Hell, he doesn't even care about your 2nd amendment rights (how does that make you feel?). I wish I could just sit back and laugh while you suffer from your Yuge blunder (and yes you are the very people that will suffer most from this con), but unfortunately your ignorance will cause all of us to suffer in some way. Democrats and the rest of the world tried to warn you. You should have listened to us.

Damn!  He's right I should have voted for Hilliary, Gorsuch was a trap. :loser:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2017, 07:58:04 AM »
BigRig (29 posts)

Surely you realize by now ... blah, blah ... blah ... blah, blah, blah ... :blah:  :blah:  :blah:

Another Low-Post-Count Noob posting like (s)he's been posting on DU for a long time. Curious.

Where do so many DU-folk come up with this bizarre conceit that masses of Trump voters are upset with what hes done as President? I've not seen it on CU, RO, or here. I think most of my co-workers are immigrants - legal - and unable to vote, but they aren't packing up in fear of being deported or speaking such fears. As for me personally, I had very moderate expectations of Trump, and he has far exceeded those expectations, for the good.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline hillneck

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2017, 05:36:35 PM »
BigRig (29 posts)

DUmmie, first things first F**k off and die.   :bigbird:  Now that is out of the way, why don't you come on over here to CC and post that BS.  Unlike your present roosting place, aka Skin's Island, you won't get banned for unpopular thoughts or posts here.
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2017, 05:52:23 PM »
Street cred and bouncies and virtue signalling, OH MY!!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2017, 07:46:55 PM »
Another open letter to us... 

Let's see... the President largely funded his own campaign.  Flew around in his own private jet.  Is drawing a salary, along with his Cabinet, of $1.00 a year.  That's about 25-bux.

I'm not getting the greed part of it.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2017, 08:40:57 PM »
LOLOLOL!!!  How did I miss this, first go around?  No, (D)oUcherocket, you got run off. just like you got bitch-smacked into the hospital, here at CC, you little faggot.
 :rofl:  :bird: :rofl:  :bird: :rofl:  :bird: :rofl:

How did I miss that one? damnit!

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2017, 09:22:23 AM »
Those folks are getting crazier by the minute, we need to get those FEMA camps done  ASAP!! :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2017, 02:04:06 PM »
Another open letter to us... 

Let's see... the President largely funded his own campaign.  Flew around in his own private jet.  Is drawing a salary, along with his Cabinet, of $1.00 a year.  That's about 25-bux.

I'm not getting the greed part of it.

The greed part in it's drug addled mind is not getting all the freebies from the working class.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.