Current Events > Nationalized Health Care and Its Potential Horrors

Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacar

(1/2) > >>

Linda:
Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare website

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/25/michelle-obamas-princeton-classmate-is-executive-at-company-that-built-obamacare-website/#ixzz2ipXDDAzO

--- Quote ---First Lady Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is a top executive at the company that earned the contract to build the failed Obamacare website.

Toni Townes-Whitley, Princeton class of ’85, is senior vice president at CGI Federal, which earned the no-bid contract to build the $678 million Obamacare enrollment website at Healthcare.gov. CGI Federal is the U.S. arm of a Canadian company.

Townes-Whitley and her Princeton classmate Michelle Obama are both members of the Association of Black Princeton Alumni.

--- End quote ---

Well, I guess the old saying is true...It's not what you know, but who you know that counts.
I hope the DUmmies are proud of what their 1st lady has dropped on them.

Maxiest:
Wait... where is the outrage from the dummies.  Cronyism as they call it.

I would love to see a detailed bill of the $678 Million.

I have been in IT for the majority of my career and I just don't understand how the cost could be even close to that.

I mean I just figured in 100 developers at $150 per an hour for 3 years.  That's just $9 Million.  Lets just be safe through in the project managers and IT tech staff and triple that.  So that is $27 Million for 3 years.  Lets be super safe and double that because I am sure I forgot some shit.  That is $60 Million rounded up.  That should cover most salaries so with a little more rounding am I to assume that $600 million was spent on equipment?  That would be ridiculous.

Linda:
It was a no bid contract too.

DLR Pyro:

--- Quote ---Townes-Whitley and her Princeton classmate Michelle Obama are both members of the Association of Black Princeton Alumni
--- End quote ---

are whites allowed to join this group?

Freeper:

--- Quote from: DLR Pyro on October 26, 2013, 10:07:50 AM ---are whites allowed to join this group?

--- End quote ---

It's racist to ask that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version