Author Topic: #06 Top DUmmie of 2011 (Sarah Ibarruri)  (Read 4718 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
#06 Top DUmmie of 2011 (Sarah Ibarruri)
« on: December 28, 2011, 04:15:53 PM »
Sarah Ibarruri is new to the Top DUmmies, having never even been in the bottom half of the top twenty, but this year a double winner, of both #06 Top DUmmie of 2011 and the golden bong.

Crazy Sarah’s been around Skins’s island a while, at least seven, perhaps eight, years.

I have to disclose that I have a particular animus against Crazy Sarah; back in the autumn of 2004, she promised to leave the United States if George Bush were re-elected.  She shortly thereafter disappeared from Skins’s island—or I just didn’t see her around—and so I assumed she’d kept her promise.

However, a couple of years later, she was back to constantly hanging around there, and much to my sore surprise, I learned she’d never left at all, even though George Bush had been re-elected.  (Remember, perhaps she was still there, but I just didn’t see her.)

She’d lied.  She hadn’t kept her promise.

-Crazy Sarah understands us:

Sarah Ibarruri Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Wed Aug-03-11 03:41 PM
Original message

I think I'm finally understanding the right wing brain. This, from personal experience.

I discovered this from having e-mailed with a right winger for a long while, and from being with a boyfriend who is a Libertarian (which to me, just means the person is a right winger but trying to seem cool). My relationship with the Libertarian is slowly dying, and leaving an ugly trail.

But I digress.

About right wingers:

I think right wingers are astounded by, and almost WORSHIP, authoritarian types of individuals. The meaner the better. They see them as heroes.

Symbols of patriotism (JUST THE SYMBOLS, MIND YOU, INCLUDING WAR, NOT AUTHENTIC LOVE OF COUNTRY AND LOVE OF FELLOW MAN), thrill them.

Right wingers get into all that militaristic, tough, punitive attitude. They have a certain abhorrance of weakness (maybe except in their woman).

Very important is the fact that right wingers DESPERATELY NEED to have an enemy. They are repelled by the idea that 'everyone' should be one and get along. They do NOT feel comfortable with the lack of an enemy, and they need to have something to compare themselves to, someone lesser, someone they ascribe negative qualities to, so THEY themselves can feel superior and better, more Godly, etc. etc.

These are people that CANNOT and DO NOT feel good about themselves unless someone somewhere is suffering and being punished.

Has anyone else found this to be true in his/her dealings with right wingnuts?

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,62726.0

-Crazy Sarah has an idea for a science fiction book:

Sarah Ibarruri Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Sat Aug-06-11 09:42 PM
Original message

I have an idea for a fiction sci-fi book. All right wingnuts suddenly disappear from the U.S....

including right wingers posing as 'centrists' and 'Libertarians.' No one knows where they have gone. In truth, they have been beamed up by aliens.

What would happen next...

1) In the U.S.;
2) In the world;
3) And what do the aliens want them for?

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,62846.0

There’s a lot of Crazy Sarah material; these are from the “posts that stand alone” in the DUmping Ground:

Sarah Ibarruri   (1000+ posts) ed Aug-10-11 10:52 PM
Response to Original message

1. I HATE American Christian churches. I didn't used to, until Republicans made me hate them.

Sarah Ibarruri   (1000+ posts)             Wed Aug-10-11 11:46 PM
Response to Reply #2

3. Christian churches in the U.S. are bastions of Republicanism.

Crazy Sarah after voting closed for 2011, made a too-late run for a higher ranking:

-Crazy Sarah does some Christmas shopping:

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,67786.0

-Crazy Sarah aggravated by adults who spoil their kids:

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,68007.0

The above are just representative samples of Crazy Sarah during 2011; she also gained much prominence for her now-famous “boyfriend bouncies,” both well worth reading in their original, either here in the DUmpster or over on Skins’s island:

Sarah Ibarruri Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Sun Jul-17-11 01:38 AM
Original message

I'm very close to breaking up with my man because of Republicans

The man I've been seeing is a right winger. Yeah, I know. I almost wear a sign on me that says, "If you're a right winger, get the F*** away," and yet here I am, dating a right winger.

He's not as right wing as some of these a**holes, like Boehner, or Cantor, but he's right wing nonetheless. He doesn't argue with me, and I rave and froth at the mouth with hatred for the GOPigs, but he's patient and caring.

But I'm reaching the end of my patience. I simply CANNOT, CANNOT endure being with someone who even remotely agrees with these sh*theads who have taken our country down a path to second world nation for the past 31 years. I am growing more and more angry with my guy, and I've nearly gotten to the point at which I'm ready to call it quits.

I cannot be with a man who disagrees on topics of such importance, opinions which determine who will live and who will die, survival, jobs, how the neediest are treated, whether the old will die from having to decide between medication and a roof over their head, and such things.

Right now I'm livid and cannot talk to him. He makes me sick.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,61982.0

Sarah Ibarruri Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Fri Jul-22-11 11:49 AM
Original message

How right wing ideology is destroying my relationship with my boyfriend. Part II

I had previously asked for advice on what to do about my boyfriend, who is a right winger. After long looking for a lefty, liberal, social democrat, etc., and finding none, I let myself fall for a right winger who claims to be Libertarian. However, since Libertarians are nothing but right wingers who want to be popular with the girls on the left, I was never fooled. Nonetheless, he was kind to me, tremendously funny, we talk endlessly about many things, he is family-oriented (which I am, being of Spanish-Cuban background), and he was not a cheapskate (nor am I).

I received much advice, most of it to dump him, because although I like him, his views about life are horrific. When I say his views about life, I mean everything to do with real life (politics – who will live and die, who will eat and not eat, what shall be done about the helpless, the disabled, the poor, the old), how one views the least among us, etc. Let’s just say he’s a TYPICAL RIGHT WINGER when it comes to how life in this country should run, and he’s been happy as as a clam with it for the past 31 years, which I have not.
I’ve been attacking him for his views, which I consider unconscionable and vicious, and pointing out that, whereas he’s rich, I’m not and the shit Republicans have been doing to this country for the past few decades, have affected me, my family, my friends, etc. He disagrees. This makes me livid.
Well, last night he said a few things which made me really upset, and I began to cry out of frustration with his inability to use his brain and heart. Here they are:

• He said it’s politicians, NOT the corporations with the mega-rich, who are to blame for the bad condition of our country (I disagree – politicians are the mere lackeys of corporations and the mega-rich. Behind the curtain if you pull it, you’ll always find the mega-rich and corporations);

• He said that because he doesn’t trust politicians, he made damned sure that he was protected financially, and lived his life making sure of that. This is not fully correct. His parents left him money, aided him in buying his first house, etc. Also, he was lucky. He was born with a genius I.Q. I don’t have that, and most people also don’t. Lastly, he’s had luck. He seems to think that because he had luck, brains and parents who helped him, that everyone else should somehow be at the same financially comfortable level.

• He claims that things were just as bad before Reagan for the middle class as they are now. I disagree.

• He claims that I’m worried about my financial situation for nothing, since he can bail me out. I explained to him that it’s not about him flying in like Superman to help me. That I DEMAND to be able to function in a country, and not have my country trashed so badly, and my situation so impossible that I cannot even help myself.

Someone explain to me why he, an intelligent man, is looking at things so skewed, so limited, wears such blinders. Are right wingers BORN emotionally hardened (and stupid) that way, or do they become that way?

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,62191.0
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 03:56:45 AM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: #06 Top DUmmie of 2011
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 04:27:17 PM »
Sarah Ibarruri Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Wed Aug-03-11 03:41 PM
Original message

I think I'm finally understanding the right wing brain. This, from personal experience.

I discovered this from having e-mailed with a right winger for a long while, and from being with a boyfriend who is a Libertarian (which to me, just means the person is a right winger but trying to seem cool). My relationship with the Libertarian is slowly dying, and leaving an ugly trail.

But I digress.

About right wingers:

I think right wingers are astounded by, and almost WORSHIP, authoritarian types of individuals...

If that were so, her relationship would be doing famously, because the supposed 'Right-winger' would be completely enthralled by the controlling bitch.

:rotf:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 04:42:09 PM »
6th place is respectable but I had thought she might do better.
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 04:44:40 PM »
6th place is respectable but I had thought she might do better.

There's always next year, but this year's winners should be aware that probably for 2012, the top ten are going to be dominated by the 0bamaite primitives, and so these current winners had better hone their skills, work on their skills, to be even more impressive in 2012 than they had been this year, if they want to win.  Otherwise, they might be crowded out.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 05:29:02 PM »
I thought she grossly exaggerated everything about the "libertarian boyfriend" and she alone puts the DUH in Florida, but this award is well-earned, she is one hateful (and childless, whew) bitch.

Congradulations,  Sarah Ibarruri !!!

Offline Charles Henrickson

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 06:05:55 PM »
I had pushed for Sarah Ibuprofen for #2 DUmmie, behind only Know-it-all Nadin. (Ballygrl was Sarah's campaign manager, hoping for #1, but I thought that was a bit much in this Year of Nadin). But a #6 DUmmie, PLUS the Golden Bong--hey, I'll take it. In my book , that combo is about equivalent to a #2.

Sarah's boyfriend bouncy--which I believe to be a true (although somewhat embellished) story--may have been the single most entertaining thread of the year.

Sarah Ibuprofen, you are DUmmieland's Sweetheart! Congratulations, kid!
Co-host (with PJ-Comix) of the DUmmie FUnnies, both on Free Republic and at the DUmmie FUnnies' own blogspot.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 06:49:02 PM »
Sarah Ibarruri is new to the Top DUmmies, having never even been in the bottom half of the top twenty, but this year a double winner, of both #06 Top DUmmie of 2011 and the golden bong.

Sadly disappointed.

I truly believe that her tale of woe regarding her conservative boyfriend is a true tale. Embellished, yes. Made up, no.

She's DUmb, not delusional.

As to her ranking for the DOTY, she is worthy of that position, but then they're all worthy.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 07:20:28 PM »
If Crazy Sarah would only take a crap from the other end, perhaps she'd feel better.
With an attitude like hers, I doubt she could get laid at a biker bar.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2011, 12:17:05 AM »
No no no no no! #6? WTF? :banghead:

No problem that she won the Bouncy, but #6? I can't say anything else right now, I'm so upset!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2011, 12:21:28 AM »
I had pushed for Sarah Ibuprofen for #2 DUmmie, behind only Know-it-all Nadin. (Ballygrl was Sarah's campaign manager, hoping for #1, but I thought that was a bit much in this Year of Nadin). But a #6 DUmmie, PLUS the Golden Bong--hey, I'll take it. In my book , that combo is about equivalent to a #2.

Sarah's boyfriend bouncy--which I believe to be a true (although somewhat embellished) story--may have been the single most entertaining thread of the year.

Sarah Ibuprofen, you are DUmmieland's Sweetheart! Congratulations, kid!

I feel like the 92 version of Mary Matalin! :banghead: :bawl: :censored: :argh: :mad:
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2011, 12:40:03 AM »
Now, now, Ballygirl.
No need to be upset.
Here, have a cigarette.

Quietly locking the doors and hidding in the back room
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Karin

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2011, 08:11:58 AM »
I protest.

#6 is not good enough, and the issues with the boyfriend IS NOT A BOUNCY.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2011, 08:53:56 AM »
I protest.

#6 is not good enough, and the issues with the boyfriend IS NOT A BOUNCY.

I know that and you know that...
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2011, 09:10:06 AM »
Sarah Ibarruri Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Sun Jul-17-11 01:38 AM
Original message

I'm very close to breaking up with my man because of Republicans

He doesn't argue with me, and I rave and froth at the mouth with hatred for the GOPigs, but he's patient and caring.

I simply CANNOT, CANNOT endure being with someone who even remotely agrees with these sh*theads

I am growing more and more angry with my guy, and I've nearly gotten to the point at which I'm ready to call it quits.

Right now I'm livid and cannot talk to him. He makes me sick.

I HATE American Christian churches. I didn't used to, until Republicans made me hate them.

The personality of a bent shitcan.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2011, 10:36:58 AM »
I feel like the 92 version of Mary Matalin!
That's a lot better than the '88 version of Susan Estritch.
She put a tank helmet on her candidate's tiny little melon.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2011, 10:51:16 AM »
That's a lot better than the '88 version of Susan Estritch.
She put a tank helmet on her candidate's tiny little melon.

:lmao: What a horrible candidate he was!

Offline Aristotelian

Re: #06 Top DUmmie of 2011 (Sarah Ibarruri)
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2011, 06:20:59 AM »
Sadly disappointed.

I truly believe that her tale of woe regarding her conservative boyfriend is a true tale. Embellished, yes. Made up, no.

She's DUmb, not delusional.

As to her ranking for the DOTY, she is worthy of that position, but then they're all worthy.

I agree, I think she reversed the roles with the boy-friend (he dumped her) - but fundamentally it is built on the truth.