Author Topic: Top DUmmies of 2010: #02 Stinky The Clown  (Read 8148 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Top DUmmies of 2010: #02
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2010, 05:56:57 AM »
The old (if he is) ****'s a fraud.  I remember many were feeling sorry for him, except me .  I called shenanigans on that.

Well, the sparkling husband primitive is no spring chicken, but one has to remember he has "friends," business associates of his.

I'm always really careful to not step over boundaries on him, saying only nice things about the sparkling husband primitive, because I don't want to see Slash-face Sal or Leg-breaker Luigi coming to the Sandhills of Nebraska, looking for me.

The sparkling husband primitive is a Tragedy one oftentimes finds on Skins's island.

The sparkling husband primitive was born to be, fated to be, destined to be, something else, but no, the sparkling husband primitive didn't want to be that, and so chose to be something else.

If one follows one's God-given natural inclinations--the healthy ones--one cannot help but to thrive, flourish, and prosper.  But if one goes against those natural inclinations, choosing instead to be base and selfish, one's life ends up being a screwed-up mess.

Just as with Chief S itting Bull, the bird-smacking stoned red-faced primitive who, if he'd accepted that he was destined to work in a textile factory in New Hampshire, would be sitting pretty now, what with a six-figure 401K plan and a generous pension, instead of being the loser he is.

The sparkling husband primitive was in the U.S. Navy 1965-1967, and then for some silly reason got out.

I dunno why he left; the sparkling husband primitive was created for the U.S. Navy, and the U.S. Navy was created for the sparkling husband primitive.  If he'd stuck it out, I have no doubt he'd be a fleet commander by now.

One shouldn't go against one's natural talents, and try to become something one can never be.

It always ends badly.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: Top DUmmies of 2010: #02 Stinky The Clown
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2011, 12:55:33 AM »
DUmmy Husb2Sparkly just isn't a good writer. Compared to TiTtyboy, or even Pam, he's hardly literate - he's simply vulgar and DUmb. Unlike DUmbasses, decent and civilized people very rarely equate vulgarity with cleverness.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Re: Top DUmmies of 2010: #02 Stinky The Clown
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2011, 06:15:50 AM »
DUmmy Husb2Sparkly just isn't a good writer. Compared to TiTtyboy, or even Pam, he's hardly literate - he's simply vulgar and DUmb. Unlike DUmbasses, decent and civilized people very rarely equate vulgarity with cleverness.

Well, isn't vulgarity prevalent among the mob?

I mean, these guys are hardly aesthetes or dilettantes.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2011, 08:41:24 AM »
I'm always really careful to not step over boundaries on him, saying only nice things about the sparkling husband primitive, because I don't want to see Slash-face Sal or Leg-breaker Luigi coming to the Sandhills of Nebraska, looking for me.

Just an FYI frank, speaking as someone from Brooklyn and is part Italian and as someone who has some "interesting" Italian relatives, I assure you that if "Slash-face Sal" and "Leg-breaker Luigi" exist they would tend to love America and would never associate with people like regressives who tend to have "hate America views".
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2011, 08:44:39 AM »
Just an FYI frank, speaking as someone from Brooklyn and is part Italian and as someone who has some "interesting" Italian relatives, I assure you that if "Slash-face Sal" and "Leg-breaker Luigi" exist they would tend to love America and would never associate with people like regressives who tend to have "hate America views".

I assure you madam, franksolich has no anti-Italian prejudices.

Wonderful people, people of Italian derivation.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2011, 08:48:33 AM »
I assure you madam, franksolich has no anti-Italian prejudices.

Wonderful people, people of Italian derivation.

Oh I know LOL, my point was that the odds of Stinky having friends known as Slash-face Sal and Leg-breaker Luigi would be pretty much slim to none. I don't know of 1 Italian who would sit by and listen to rants of regressives when it comes to America, they would never be friends with people who are apologists for terrorists etc. and they would never accept people who support Assange.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2011, 08:53:31 AM »
Oh I know LOL, my point was that the odds of Stinky having friends known as Slash-face Sal and Leg-breaker Luigi would be pretty much slim to none. I don't know of 1 Italian who would sit by and listen to rants of regressives when it comes to America, they would never be friends with people who are apologists for terrorists etc. and they would never accept people who support Assange.

I know what you mean.

For example, while mob boss Meyer Lansky (but who was of Judaic derivation, not Italian) was not a nice guy, there was never any doubt he loved America for reasons other than just milking America.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2011, 09:50:03 AM »
I know what you mean.

For example, while mob boss Meyer Lansky (but who was of Judaic derivation, not Italian) was not a nice guy, there was never any doubt he loved America for reasons other than just milking America.

Charles "Lucky" Luciano was Sicilian. The Mafia's aid in assisting America During WW ll is well documented. The Mafia hated Mussolini with a passion. I think it was because Mussolini was a Fascist and wanted to take control of the Cosa Nostra which would hinder their criminal enterprises in America.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2011, 04:00:29 PM »
Well, the sparkling husband primitive is no spring chicken, but one has to remember he has "friends," business associates of his.

The sparkling husband primitive is a Tragedy one oftentimes finds on Skins's island.

The sparkling husband primitive was born to be, fated to be, destined to be, something else, but no, the sparkling husband primitive didn't want to be that, and so chose to be something else.

If one follows one's God-given natural inclinations--the healthy ones--one cannot help but to thrive, flourish, and prosper.  But if one goes against those natural inclinations, choosing instead to be base and selfish, one's life ends up being a screwed-up mess.

Just as with Chief S itting Bull, the bird-smacking stoned red-faced primitive who, if he'd accepted that he was destined to work in a textile factory in New Hampshire, would be sitting pretty now, what with a six-figure 401K plan and a generous pension, instead of being the loser he is.

The sparkling husband primitive was in the U.S. Navy 1965-1967, and then for some silly reason got out.

I dunno why he left; the sparkling husband primitive was created for the U.S. Navy, and the U.S. Navy was created for the sparkling husband primitive.  If he'd stuck it out, I have no doubt he'd be a fleet commander by now.

One shouldn't go against one's natural talents, and try to become something one can never be.

It always ends badly.

Oh please Mr. Mobster, don't send your goons after me!!!   :rotf:
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart