Author Topic: Trump must win or else... No Jesus!  (Read 975 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
Trump must win or else... No Jesus!
« on: May 11, 2017, 07:29:51 AM »
annabanana (51,501 posts)

Sarah Huckabee is a Dominionist. She wants to help usher in the apocolypse so Jesus will come back. They think that Trump is the best bet to start the final conflict.

This is not a joke.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029046723

Offline SVPete

Re: Trump must win or else... No Jesus!
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 07:55:16 AM »
Dominionist

Whoa! There's a bogeyman-epithet I don't think DU-folk have tossed around for a while. Since DU-folk commonly and casually bandy words of whose meaning DU-folk are ignorant, I suppose the only real content in annab usage is:

* Sarah Huckabee Sanders is an Evangelical Christian;

* Sarah Huckabee Sanders is temporarily replacing Sean Spicer as trump spokesperson (while Spicer fulfills his Naval Reserve obligation, IIRC);

* Sarah Huckabee Sanders clearly and bluntly called out Ds' hypocrisy in their howlings and ravings at the Comey firing.

::) I wonder if annab has her DVR set up yet to record episodes of "Handmaid's Tale". ::) You know, find out what Evangelical Christians really plan to do. ::)

(BTW, "Dominionist" is an epithet created by a Lib or Prog for an tiny, relatively obscure, sub-group of Evangelical Christians. It's a term people of those view do not use in regard to themselves. Not that reality matter to Libs & Progs where people they hate are concerned.)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 08:00:28 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 06:09:08 PM »
Hey, I'm not a bad guy (although I do think some people(?) should ESAD) and I play Dominoes every other Sunday. Wow what does not piss off a DUchebag?

I'm also in a Bocce league. 
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 07:00:22 PM by jukin »
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 06:17:36 PM »
annabanana (51,501 posts)

Sarah Huckabee is a Dominionist. She wants to help usher in the apocolypse so Jesus will come back. They think that Trump is the best bet to start the final conflict.

This is not a joke.

no, you're the joke
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2017, 08:56:32 PM »
Dominionist

From the worm hole linking the Delta Quadrant.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2017, 09:40:28 PM »
From the worm hole linking the Delta Quadrant.

Many/most DU-members' knowledge an understanding of theologically conservative Christians seems to derive - directly or indirectly - from the novel The Handmaid's Tale and the "study" by that sociologist (or whatever (s)he is) who coined the term "Dominionist". Most DU-folk wouldn't know J. Gresham Machen from Smith Wigglesworth from Rousas Rushdoony from Charles T. Russell from Albert Moeller from Chuck Smith without using Google and don't care enough about their lack of knowledge to admit it or learn a little when discussing theologically conservative Christianity.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2017, 09:47:06 PM »
Dominionist

I forget, are they aligned with the Senate, the Trade Guilds, the Jedi, the Sith, the Emperor, or the Rebels? Or something else entirely?
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2017, 09:51:38 PM »
I forget, are they aligned with the Senate, the Trade Guilds, the Jedi, the Sith, the Emperor, or the Rebels? Or something else entirely?

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2017, 11:44:29 PM »
Leave it to the Gerber-burping retards to find a new depth of ridiculous.

There is no floor.  It keeps getting deeper.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2017, 04:10:42 AM »
Star Trek: Derp Space Nine
Fixed to reflect DUmmie mentality.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2017, 06:25:12 AM »
I thought the Dominionist were part of the 3rd Chakra?
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2017, 10:01:26 AM »
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

So, Klingon, Human, or Romulan?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.