Author Topic: It's over! Hilary is conceding today..  (Read 5478 times)

Offline Lauri

Re: It's over! Hilary is conceding today..
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2008, 12:40:45 PM »
i agree with all that you said, other than McCain not taking any shots at Obama... he definitely has in the past few weeks. He called Obama a whiner and shot down his opinions on Iraq; McCain has let virtually nothing slide by, but he keeps it focused on the Barackstars!! political opinions, and nothing personal. I can live with that.
When it comes to the war, that is true, but on domestic policy issues (taxes, health care, the fact that Obama is a full blown Marxist, etc.), I'm a bit more skeptical.

i think once Obama is crowned the winner, then the GOP machine will crank up like we expect. so far, McCain has virtually ignored Hilary which is funny as hell..  :-)

Offline Lauri

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2008, 12:41:54 PM »
Clinton won't concede nomination Tues. night, campaign says

Last update: 11:34 a.m. EDT June 3, 2008

WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) -- Sen. Hillary Clinton won't concede the nomination for the Democratic Party's presidential nomination Tuesday night, her campaign said Tuesday. In a two-sentence email to reporters, the campaign said an Associated Press story about Clinton's intentions is wrong. "The AP story is incorrect. Senator Clinton will not concede the nomination this evening," a campaign statement said.

link

don't you hate people that say "goodbye", and then don't leave? :-)

dammit! i cut short my breakfast meeting for that??? :-)

yeah, she is a total tease, isn't she?

that campaign gal of hers on FOX this morning sure looked happy - or delusional, i couldnt tell.

i'm with everyone else who wants her to keep going - just rip it to shreds Hil! :-)

I am sure they are all whacked out on zoloft, buy now, dontcha think?

oh lets hope so! and maybe a book will come out of it...  :popcorn:

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2008, 05:23:26 PM »
I also went to Hillary.com and urged her TO STAY IN...DON'T GIVE UP!!!  :fuelfire: :rotf:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2008, 05:27:01 PM »
Today I heard The Happiest Man On The Planet: Dick Morris.

He pointed out why mrs. clinton won't be the VP candidate: mr. clinton.  He said hussein isn't ready for a ménage à trois.

Funny and insightful.

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2008, 05:32:14 PM »

He pointed out why mrs. clinton won't be the VP candidate: mr. clinton.  He said hussein isn't ready for a ménage à trois.

Funny and insightful.

I want to go take out my mind's eye after that little gem.  :puke:

:-)
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2008, 05:59:53 PM »

Funny and insightful.

Except for the fact that he is wrong more than he is right.   :-)  I do think this time is he right.