Author Topic: Girl, 12, wins sex change  (Read 5248 times)

Offline Schadenfreude

Re: Girl, 12, wins sex change
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2008, 08:19:16 PM »
This is what socialized medicine will get you? I'll pass.

A twelve-year-old has no business even knowing what a "sex-change" is. This will never, ever make her a man, just some uber-dyke. Her mother should be shot for agreeing to this.

Yes..... just pondering the process from female to male. I think it may be easier to cut one off than to sew one on.  :p

ouch.  I wonder how long it will be before there are dork donors?  I would think there wold be a 50-50 split between cutter-offers and sewers-onners.  so to speak.

Especially a dead dork... on ice.  :evillaugh:

you're bad.  I was thinking about men-to-women-transformers being donors.  "dork recycling", so to speak.  I hadn't even considered dead dork donors. :o

Yep, it's a new box to check when renewing for your DL.... dork donor.  :uhsure:
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2008, 08:20:36 PM »

A twelve-year-old has no business even knowing what a "sex-change" is. This will never, ever make her a man, just some uber-dyke. Her mother should be shot for agreeing to this.

Yes..... just pondering the process from female to male. I think it may be easier to cut one off than to sew one on.  :p

Doppelganger :lmao:

I totally forgot about that.....  :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Until you made the sew it on comment, I had too :evillaugh:

Of course there always is velcro for those easy on/easy off situations. Heh... your doppelganger is showing.  :lmao:
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2008, 08:23:19 PM »

Of course there always is velcro for those easy on/easy off situations. Heh... your doppelganger is showing.  :lmao:

Lmao..forgot about the velcroed doppelganger.

what? Where?  :lmao:

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2008, 08:24:56 PM »

Indeed. That site didn't deserve our wit, they simply didn't know what to do with it.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2008, 11:34:01 PM »
I watched a 2 hour show about several female to male sex changes.  If you really wanna know what they do I will tell you. :-)
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2008, 11:53:00 PM »

Indeed. That site didn't deserve our wit, they simply didn't know what to do with it.

they actually said "micropenis" on that show.

I got upset. :-)