Author Topic: Shriver Files for Divorce  (Read 5702 times)

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Re: Shriver Files for Divorce
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2011, 12:43:41 PM »
I feel bad for her and their children. Twenty five years is a long time to spend with someone. I've been with my husband for just a few years longer than that and can't imagine the pain of finding out my entire marriage was a sham. Whether she knew and tried to hide it from herself or never thought her husband could do anything like that to her, she's being publicly humiliated for no other reason than marrying someone she fell in love with and building a life with him. Being a Kennedy doesn't mean she can't be hurt. It certainly can't fix a broken heart.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2011, 12:47:24 PM »
Being a Kennedy, she'll just go out and get drunk.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2011, 12:50:32 PM »
I feel bad for her and their children. Twenty five years is a long time to spend with someone. I've been with my husband for just a few years longer than that and can't imagine the pain of finding out my entire marriage was a sham. Whether she knew and tried to hide it from herself or never thought her husband could do anything like that to her, she's being publicly humiliated for no other reason than marrying someone she fell in love with and building a life with him. Being a Kennedy doesn't mean she can't be hurt. It certainly can't fix a broken heart.

Cindie

agreed, almost feel a wee bit sorry that she has to have the whole world know what a life she had

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.