Author Topic: Obama Authorizes Covert Operations  (Read 5267 times)

Offline namvet

Re: Obama Authorizes Covert Operations
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2011, 07:58:41 PM »
This is your regular old coup. And there will be massive civilian deaths, and don't be surprised if the misfit band of rebels turn out to be the CIA.

The African Union drew up a five point map BEFORE France intervened in Libya. This, was rejected.

To feed your hate for Obama and Hillary, there is news that if Saudi Arabia voted Yes on the No Fly Zone (which no longer applies) they would cover up the messy Bahrain situation.

There are limited options for this outcome. A two state, which will be entirely impossible to uphold without NATO's and American arms deals. Or a full on coup which will be much worse than now, we'll know this by the dimming of the subject of Libya on all three news media outlets.

Also, a side note. Al Jazeera is now a friendly news station safe for your viewing. When the rebels started taking oil fields the government of Qatar opened up their markets. Qatar owns Qatar Broadcasting, which hosts Al Jazeera.

I should also add your friendly oil peddlers got a sizable amount of sweet crude, and then as if naturally in reflex, raised the price of oil.

I supose its asking way to much for you to intro yourself.... or is that classified???

"THERE ARE NO GREAT MEN. THERE ARE ONLY GREAT CHALLENGES THAT ORDINARY MEN ARE FORCED BY CIRCUMSTANCES TO MEET" - ADM WILLIAM F HALSEY

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2011, 08:08:43 PM »
This is your regular old coup. And there will be massive civilian deaths, and don't be surprised if the misfit band of rebels turn out to be the CIA.

The African Union drew up a five point map BEFORE France intervened in Libya. This, was rejected.

To feed your hate for Obama and Hillary, there is news that if Saudi Arabia voted Yes on the No Fly Zone (which no longer applies) they would cover up the messy Bahrain situation.

There are limited options for this outcome. A two state, which will be entirely impossible to uphold without NATO's and American arms deals. Or a full on coup which will be much worse than now, we'll know this by the dimming of the subject of Libya on all three news media outlets.

Also, a side note. Al Jazeera is now a friendly news station safe for your viewing. When the rebels started taking oil fields the government of Qatar opened up their markets. Qatar owns Qatar Broadcasting, which hosts Al Jazeera.

I should also add your friendly oil peddlers got a sizable amount of sweet crude, and then as if naturally in reflex, raised the price of oil.

I am kind of pressed for time got a LINK to the 5 point plan ?

CIA?  I thought I read ObieWun was using Blackwater.   
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Tryptamine

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2011, 08:11:56 PM »
I am kind of pressed for time got a LINK to the 5 point plan ?

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/indepth/2011-04/01/c_13809591.htm

No need to introduce myself, I am here to disassemble.

|
V
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 08:30:35 PM by Tryptamine »

Offline namvet

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2011, 08:27:46 PM »

Am I suppose to introduce myself or something? lol

no you don't have to. but most forums have an intro thread for you to tell us something about yourself.  you just signed up today. is this your first time using a forum???  

"THERE ARE NO GREAT MEN. THERE ARE ONLY GREAT CHALLENGES THAT ORDINARY MEN ARE FORCED BY CIRCUMSTANCES TO MEET" - ADM WILLIAM F HALSEY

Offline namvet

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2011, 08:35:38 PM »

|
V

thank you for the automated response

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2011, 08:37:11 PM »

|
V

Of course.

Since our new friend has claimed he's not a liberal (at least not openly), he must be one of those I-pretend-I-don't-like-either-side folks.  Which is usually cover for "I'm actually a liberal". 

Given past experience  with the self-proclaimed genius types, they're so busy trying to play both sides against the middle to be worthless for any kind of meaningful answer to the problems they like to complain about. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline namvet

« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2011, 08:45:39 PM »
Of course.

Since our new friend has claimed he's not a liberal (at least not openly), he must be one of those I-pretend-I-don't-like-either-side folks.  Which is usually cover for "I'm actually a liberal". 

Given past experience  with the self-proclaimed genius types, they're so busy trying to play both sides against the middle to be worthless for any kind of meaningful answer to the problems they like to complain about. 

he's here to "disassemble". his avatar was uploaded to a UK site. the link he gave was from China. shields up scottie???

Offline Tryptamine

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2011, 08:47:08 PM »
Both sides are at fault. The question is what is their driving force? Ultra rich companies. Facebook is going to be buying Robert Gates (Keep your eyes open for internet changes). You want to know my political ideology? Is that it? Something you can prod? I'm for Technocracy (in more defined terms) or Syndo-Anarchism.

Offline namvet

« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2011, 08:49:03 PM »
Both sides are at fault. The question is what is their driving force? Ultra rich companies. Facebook is going to be buying Robert Gates (Keep your eyes open for internet changes). You want to know my political ideology? Is that it? Something you can prod? I'm for Technocracy (in more defined terms) or Syndo-Anarchism.

what is it you want to disassemble ????

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2011, 08:49:32 PM »

And magic mushrooms?
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Tryptamine

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2011, 08:49:47 PM »
what is it you want to disassemble ????

Lies and distractions. The worst thing I can do is get it into your conscience and consciousness. You are then fully guilty. If God should exist, there may not be room for this thinking.

Offline namvet

« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2011, 08:54:57 PM »
Lies and distractions. The worst thing I can do is get it into your conscience and consciousness. You are then fully guilty. If God should exist, there may not be room for this thinking.

how old are you son ???

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2011, 09:49:01 PM »
:ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline BowTied

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2011, 08:12:00 AM »
Is that gun standard or an option?

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2011, 03:31:45 PM »
I seem to recall a certain "non-war" in southeast Asia beginning in almost exactly the same way.  Gee, who was the pResident that launched that FUBAR? :confused:

130 years and the progressive Dhimmi'Rat playbook hasn't changed one iota.  They're just becoming more blatant about it.  :whatever:

Actually, the US became involved in the Viet Nam war under Truman. Check your history. Eisenhower escalated our involvement, but ever so slightly (military advisors). Kennedy escalated it even more and well, Johnson got us into the battle full tilt. (Coincidentally, Ladybird Johnson owned massive amounts of stocks in Bell Helicopter.)
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson