Author Topic: American Al Qaeda terrorist Adam Gadahn, arrested in Pakistan  (Read 5520 times)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
Adam Gadahn, the treasonous Californian Al Qaeda leader who has long been on Washington's Most Wanted list, was nabbed in Pakistan Sunday - a huge victory.

After some confusion in the intial reports, the Associated Press quoted Pakistani officials confirming the arrest.

Gadahn was bagged just hours after releasing a new internet video urging American Muslims to go on shooting sprees like Maj. Nidal Hasan's at Fort Hood last year.

He is the first American to be charged with treason since World War II. ...

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/03/07/2010-03-07_american_al_qaeda_terrorist_adam_gadahn_aka_azzam_the_american_arrested_in_pakis.html#ixzz0hW8Gg5VK

Offline Flame

Re: American Al Qaeda terrorist Adam Gadahn, arrested in Pakistan
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 01:01:48 PM »
I think a public hanging would be a fit punishment.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 01:06:48 PM »

After a dinner of bacon wrapped pork chops and beer, served by a stripper...  :uhsure:
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2010, 01:18:00 PM »
That will never happen. The taxpayers will fork out several hundred thousand dollars to his designated lawyers. Then he'll be sent to a federal prison where he'll be provided with a nice fresh prayer rug and a special diet respecting his "religion", until he's paroled to rejoin the jihad. It's insane to capture these guys, now that jug-eared muslim and the press will not allow them to be questioned.

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2010, 01:23:20 PM »
He should have been tried on the spot and executed by firing squad. Just like they used to do to ALL traitors on the battlefield.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2010, 01:35:48 PM »
A battlefield execution is total legal under the Geneva Convention

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2010, 01:53:13 PM »
Gang, the Pakistanis nabbed him.  No doubt he's writhing in their custody--and in pain--as we type. :-) :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2010, 02:11:47 PM »
Still he will eventually be brought to the US. If he is tried for treason, can Obama's minions really afford to stop the execution? He IS al-queda, after all.
In spite of everything, 9-11 is still an open wound, I'm thinking O will be forced to execute a muslim.

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2010, 02:13:18 PM »
Still he will eventually be brought to the US. If he is tried for treason, can Obama's minions really afford to stop the execution? He IS al-queda, after all.
In spite of everything, 9-11 is still an open wound, I'm thinking O will be forced to execute a muslim.

But that will risk riots. I am sure they will find a judge who will give life instead.

Offline Flame

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2010, 02:36:43 PM »
Gang, the Pakistanis nabbed him.  No doubt he's writhing in their custody--and in pain--as we type. :-) :fuelfire:

One can only hope!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2010, 04:00:32 PM »
But that will risk riots. I am sure they will find a judge who will give life instead.

Riots--where?  In the US? 
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2010, 04:02:28 PM »

I don't know. Maybe in many countries. Especially if the guy looks like a cartoon.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2010, 04:03:43 PM »

99% of the DUmmies would riot, if they could find some way to do it online. :)    I wouldn't put it past the MSM instigating the Muslims to riot .

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2010, 04:14:38 PM »
Would have been best to have shot him on the spot while attempting to apprehend.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2010, 04:30:41 PM »
That will never happen. The taxpayers will fork out several hundred thousand dollars to his designated lawyers. Then he'll be sent to a federal prison where he'll be provided with a nice fresh prayer rug and a special diet respecting his "religion", until he's paroled to rejoin the jihad. It's insane to capture these guys, now that jug-eared muslim and the press will not allow them to be questioned.

Nope--that's not going to be the case.  IF this douchenozzle doesn't take the needle, he'll be spending the rest of his life staring at the walls of his Supermax cell 23 1/2 hours a day.

Anything less from this DOJ, and the shit really WILL hit the fan with your average American.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline thundley4

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2010, 04:32:49 PM »
Nope--that's not going to be the case.  IF this douchenozzle doesn't take the needle, he'll be spending the rest of his life staring at the walls of his Supermax cell 23 1/2 hours a day.

Anything less from this DOJ, and the shit really WILL hit the fan with your average American.

Who is going to keep watch to make sure the Pakistanis don't mistreat him? Amnesty International, the ACLU or  will Lord Zero send his personal lawyer over there?

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2010, 04:35:17 PM »
Like I said, if Holder even stutters about putting this guy on trial for treason, the backlash against DOJ and the administration is going to be some SERIOUS shit to witness.  You think people were out for blood with McVeigh, Jihad Johnny, etc?  Those aren't jack compared to this guy.  As I stated before--death or life without parole in Supermax.  Those are the only choices the American public will tolerate.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2010, 04:41:32 PM »
Now CBS is saying that it isn't him...

LINK

Offline thundley4

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2010, 04:58:02 PM »

LINK

That's one way of taking that pressure of the administration. :tinfoil2:

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2010, 05:46:11 PM »
Who is going to keep watch to make sure the Pakistanis don't mistreat him? Amnesty International, the ACLU or  will Lord Zero send his personal lawyer over there?

Actually, I'm kinda expecting Lord Zero to do to the Pakis the same thing that Comrade Bubba did to the Sudanese when they offered - 3 times that we're aware of, mind you - Osama bin Slapnuts head on a platter.

Ignore them, string them along, bullshit them and eventually they'll get tired of holding that boil on the butt of humanity, and either put a bullet in his brain, or release him.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2010, 05:57:37 PM »

LINK

and given their track record for fabricating fact-checking...well...maybe another chance IS in order...
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2010, 06:11:47 PM »

Torture the SOB first.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2010, 12:52:19 AM »
99% of the DUmmies would riot, if they could find some way to do it online. :)

WOOOOOO!  I'm really scared now....   :yawn:

I wouldn't put it past the MSM instigating the Muslims to riot .

I'd say "Go right ahead."....
Then kill each and every one of those that do riot, because if we don't, they'll be killing themselves on buses, in malls, in schools, at work, etc., if  you know what I mean....   :mo:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2010, 08:19:42 AM »
It WAS an American they nailed, but not Gahan...

LINK

(excerpt)

Qaeda Operative Arrested in Pakistan

By JANE PERLEZ and ERIC SCHMITT
Published: March 7, 2010
(c) New York Times

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — An operative of Al Qaeda believed to be an American was arrested in the sprawling southern city of Karachi in recent days by Pakistani security officials, Pakistani officials said Sunday.

American and Pakistani officials said the man arrested was Abu Yahya Mujahdeen al-Adam, who was described as having been born in Pennsylvania and who was thought to be affiliated with the operations division of Al Qaeda, commanding fighters in Afghanistan.

One American official briefed on the arrest described the operative in custody as fair-skinned and someone who spoke both English and Pashto.

Little else was known about him, American officials said, and it was not immediately clear that American officials were involved in the arrest. There was no confirmation that the arrested man was in fact an American.

Initial reports seemed to have confused him with Adam Gadahn, a California native who has been a Qaeda spokesman and often appears on videos calling for strikes against targets in the United States.