Author Topic: Gadahn Ga-dead? (rumor)  (Read 2769 times)

Offline ReardenSteel

Gadahn Ga-dead? (rumor)
« on: February 07, 2008, 09:49:37 AM »
American al Qaeda, Adam Gadahn, Dead?
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/191119.php

I've been hearing the same speculations and rumors that Laura Mansfield has that Adam Gadahn, the only American indicted for treason since 9/11, was killed in the Predator bombing that took out Abu Laith al-Libi. Al-Libi was a bigger fish, but taking out America's number one traitor would be so sweet.

I'll note that al Qaeda has confirmed the death of Abu Laith al-Libi, but not Gadahn.

America's numero uno fat traitor (no not Michael Moore, the other fat bastard) dead? Not known for sure yet but here's to hoping.

:popcorn:

In the words of Hot Air's Allahpundit, it would be a "lucky twofer".   :-)
(Hat tip to HA for the link btw)
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Re: Gadahn Ga-dead? (rumor)
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 10:18:29 AM »
One can only hope.  I still can't wrap my head around the fact that he'd do something like this, sparing the fact he's ragingly mentally ill.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 11:50:23 AM »
One can only hope.  I still can't wrap my head around the fact that he'd do something like this, sparing the fact he's ragingly mentally ill.

Actually his anti-American rhetoric parallels that of many on the left. He just had the balls to slither up out of his mother's basement, wrap a towell around his head and carry out his his hatred.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 12:37:45 PM »
That would be nice.  Hope it's true!  I guess we'll have to wait 'till he's out of the country to dial one in on Fat Mikey.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2008, 12:39:09 PM »
That would be nice.  Hope it's true!  I guess we'll have to wait 'till he's out of the country to dial one in on Fat Mikey.

:rotf: :rotf:
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand

Offline Bh

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2008, 04:05:48 PM »
Interesting that we have armed drones flying over Waziristan. :hyper:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2008, 06:47:33 PM »

Fat Mikey would be taken out with a Sidewinder or AMRAAM, hopefully . . . just out of radar coverage.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2008, 07:36:26 PM »

Fat Mikey would be taken out with a Sidewinder or AMRAAM, hopefully . . . just out of radar coverage.

Hell, just take a GPS transponder off a container, paint it up to look vaguely like a cheeseburger, put it in the bottom of the bag when he drives through, and let slip the Tomahawks of War.

:cheersmate:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2008, 09:24:38 AM »
Hmmm: Fat traitor still missing after a week, jihadi pals worried sick
http://hotair.com/archives/2008/02/08/hmmm-fat-traitor-still-missing-after-a-week-jihadi-pals-worried-sick/

Jihadist sources on the Pakistan side of the border are telling local journalists they are worried. One who described himself as a “very close friend” of Gadahn said the 28-year-old California native had until recently been spending most of his time in the populated areas of South Waziristan, near the towns of Wana, Azam Warsak and Shahkai.
The same friend said Gadahn had left for North Waziristan a week before the Predator attack in Mir Ali, where he was supposed to attend “an important meeting”. The friend said that, after the Predator attack on January 31, they lost “all contact” with Gadahn.
“All our friends are worried about him but so far we could not make any contact with him. We had sent two of our friends to Mir Ali to locate him and provide us with details about him,” the supposed friend explained.
He added that other militants who traveled with Gadahn also were missing.
More at link.

Upgraded from possibly dead to probably missing?  :p

- Ayn Rand

Offline SilverOrchid

• Proud momma of two little belles!
  • California Conservative-Yes, we exist!
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2008, 02:20:05 PM »
This brings me much joy! :-)