Author Topic: Freddy Gray's Death Ruled Homicide  (Read 5267 times)

Offline HawkHogan

Re: Freddy Gray's Death Ruled Homicide
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2015, 06:10:27 PM »
I think the entire case has been handled sloppily and it's hard not to view these charges as trying to appease the mob. Who knows what the truth is here, all I know that everybody involved is a Democrat, so police brutality, looting, Third World situations are all consistent with liberals in charge.

It sounds like a lot of the officer's charges are based around these bogus false imprisonment claims.
In high crime areas, courts have allowed arrests of suspects simply for fleeing officers.

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2015, 06:30:42 PM »
And?

This. This right here is what liberals will never grasp and understand. To them, there's no waiting for the facts, or witnessing due process. Their attitude in any case like this is to immediately claim "Meh, feels bro" and follow any knee jerk reaction or train of thought that hits them first.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2015, 07:46:29 PM »
I don't have a source but I saw somewhere that the Coroner was pressured to change his official determination of cause of death from accidental to homocide.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2015, 08:22:56 PM »
Listening to Hannity right now.

A Baltimore cop (disguised) has said that Gray was arrested after he and another suspect were spotted after what looked like drug dealing on a known, drug dealing street corner.
(Gray ran, the other guy didn't.)

Since no drugs were found on Gray, he was arrested for carrying a switchblade knife.
Apparently there is heroin and marijuana in the autopsy tox report.

Also apparently, three of the cops are black, three white.
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline SVPete

« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2015, 08:57:19 PM »
I heard, on Mark Levin's show, a clip of the prosecutor reading the charges against two of the officers. It sounded like an impressive laundry list, unless listened to carefully. Basically, she's charging the officers with one act, applying to it every possible legal designation from negligent homicide (killing Gray by being careless) through the most serious grade of 2nd Degree murder.

IOW, she let off a shotgun loaded with 8-shot in the hopes that at least one BB in the pattern hits at least one of them. This, plus her, "We heard you!" shout out to the rioters reveals what's really happening. She's going to try to railroad those officers - if "necessary", facts be damned.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2015, 09:08:35 PM »
I am surprised the officers got indicted so quickly. I would expect a thorough investigation. Looks like they did it very quickly.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline thundley4

« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2015, 09:11:18 PM »
I am surprised the officers got indicted so quickly. I would expect a thorough investigation. Looks like they did it very quickly.

No surprise. They need to throw the animals some kind of bone to pacify them before they spread to the white neighborhoods.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2015, 09:50:28 PM »
Listening to Hannity right now.

A Baltimore cop (disguised) has said that Gray was arrested after he and another suspect were spotted after what looked like drug dealing on a known, drug dealing street corner.
(Gray ran, the other guy didn't.)

Since no drugs were found on Gray, he was arrested for carrying a switchblade knife.
Apparently there is heroin and marijuana in the autopsy tox report.

Also apparently, three of the cops are black, three white.

Black cops treat Blacks very poorly. Much worse than Whites. Of course no one talks about it.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline HawkHogan

« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2015, 10:25:00 PM »

I don't believe they were indicted yet.  The race-baiter prosecutor only issued probable cause affidavits. 
She knows she trumped up charges to appease the black rioters, that's why she demanded no one release any information about the case. 

Unfortunately for her, these cops take their brotherhood seriously, so they are giving plenty of anonymous interviews defending their brothers/sister.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2015, 10:27:15 PM »
A look at the 6 officers charged in Freddie Gray's death
http://www.wbaltv.com/news/a-look-at-the-6-officers-charged-in-freddie-grays-death/32708128

BALTIMORE —Six officers are charged in Freddie Gray's death from injuries he suffered while in police custody. State's Attorney Marilyn J. Mosby says the officers repeatedly failed to get Gray medical treatment after his arrest. The police officers' union has said they are not responsible for Gray's death.

Here is a look at each of the six officers.
___

OFFICER CAESAR R. GOODSON Jr.

Goodson was the driver of the van that transported Freddie Gray, and he faces the most serious charges. Mosby said Friday that Goodson repeatedly failed - at least five times - to seatbelt Gray in the transport vehicle. Overall, Goodson faces six charges, including "second-degree depraved heart murder," which carries a potential 30-year sentence.

Goodson, 45, has been on the force since 1999, and like two others charged in Gray's death is black. Online court records list the three other officers' race in a category that includes Caucasians and people of Arab descent.

Officer Caesar Goodson is the one facing the most severe charges and he is Black.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline HawkHogan

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2015, 12:26:47 AM »
According to the officer on Hannity, heroin and weed was found in Freddy's system.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2015, 06:46:47 AM »
Wouldn't surprise me to find out she was in direct contact with Valerie Jarrett just like the Mayor has been since this started.

She had to get her orders from someplace. Getting them from Jarrett is just as good as getting them from Barry.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2015, 11:29:40 AM »
She had to get her orders from someplace. Getting them from Jarrett is just as good as getting them from Barry.

Not surprising, since O'bozo gets his orders from Jarrett.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2015, 01:35:01 PM »
Isn't there talk now that the entire case if falling apart because she overcharged them with crimes?

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2015, 03:21:44 PM »
Isn't there talk now that the entire case if falling apart because she overcharged them with crimes?

From what I heard, she may have done that to get one of them to talk and turn State's Evidence against the others.  However, they filed a motion to be able to examine the knife Gray was carrying, and AFAIK, she has not complied. 

I wonder why . . . :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2015, 10:48:01 PM »
From what I heard, she may have done that to get one of them to talk and turn State's Evidence against the others.  However, they filed a motion to be able to examine the knife Gray was carrying, and AFAIK, she has not complied. 

I wonder why . . . :whistling:

Also there has been a motion to discover if the Coroner was pressured into changing his cause of death to homicide.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2015, 11:00:15 PM »
All in all, she over-played what looks like a really weak hand. She put the police officers in a place where they had nothing to lose by fighting back, and they are.

She came into office by campaigning against BPD. If there're things that need to be rectified, well and good. But this looks to be an abuse of power that will poison the prosecutor's office working relationship with BPD. That might serve the interests of the race-baiters and community-agitators, but ordinary citizens of all colors look likely to be hurt by this stunt.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2015, 08:55:43 AM »

She over charged in hopes that they'd be found guilty of something.  Like I said in another thread...Libs learned their lesson from Ferguson and they aren't going to make the same mistake twice with the charges.

She also gave the defense a slam dunk appeal if these officers are convicted with her very infmallatory and inappropriate words at her presss conference announcing the charges.  She just tainted the entire jury pool for about 5 different states if they needed a new venue for the trial.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0