Author Topic: sharby's latest idea - show the protestors the dead aborted child  (Read 614 times)

Offline Tess Anderson

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021548698

as proof of why the abortion was needed . . .  :mental:::
Tue Oct 16, 2012, 10:53 AM
 shraby (15,150 posts)

Late term abortion providers should take the aborted child out to the protestors and
show them why the child was aborted. Maybe once they see with their own eyes a child with all its insides on the outside or one of the other tragic things that make a late term abortion an option, they might just understand why an abortion was necessary.

neither Nads nor cali liked the idea:
Response to shraby (Original post)
Tue Oct 16, 2012, 11:18 AM
cali (75,089 posts)
6. yes, let's exploit someone's pain for political reasons.

absolutely stinking vile idea.

Response to shraby (Original post)
Tue Oct 16, 2012, 11:29 AM
 nadinbrzezinski (109,796 posts)
11. Hmm no,

two things,

The dignity of the human remains and the parents need to grieve.

These people confuse still births (and at six months trust me, it is a baby... with abortions.

I hate to say it also, but I agree with the rest of the posters, you cannot argue with crazy. And I am not using crazy in a mental diagnostic setting either. 

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: sharby's latest idea - show the protestors the dead aborted child
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 03:29:15 PM »
Oh, I dunno.

I rather like what that long-ago-forgotten American general did in Germany, in May 1945, when his troops came upon a death-camp.

The townspeople alleged they'd not known such a thing existed.

Yeah, right.

So he had them lined up and walked through the corpses.

I have no problem with this idea; and naturally, dear cali's sympathizing with the strong, healthy, perpetrator instead of with the helpless victim.  Primitives have a habit of doing that.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 03:32:46 PM »
From Abortion Providers on late term abortions:

http://www.lifenews.com/2012/08/10/most-late-term-abortions-are-not-done-for-medical-reasons/

Most Late-Term Abortions Are Not Done for Medical Reasons

Dr. Martin Haskell who invented late term abortions
I’ll be quite frank: most of my abortions are elective in that 20-24 week range…. In my particular case, probably 20% are for genetic reasons. And the other 80% are purely elective….

Ronald Fitzsimmons, the executive director of the National Coalition of Abortion Providers, told the New York Times and American Medical News that he “lied through [his] teeth” when he appeared on Nightline because he was afraid that the truth would erode public support for abortion. Disowning his previous statements, he stated that partial-birth abortions are “primarily done on healthy women and healthy fetuses….”

Two doctors at a New Jersey abortion clinic spoke with a North Jersey newspaper under condition of anonymity. Both independently stated that their clinic was performing roughly 1,500 partial-birth abortions per year, most of which are elective and not for medical reasons.

Renee Chelian, president of the National Coalition of Abortion Providers confessed:
The spin out of Washington was that it was only done for medical necessity, even though we knew it wasn’t so. I kept waiting for [the National Abortion Federation] to clarify it and they never did. I got caught up: What do we do about this secret? Who do we tell and what happens when we tell? But frankly, no one was asking me, so I didn’t have to worry.

"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2012, 03:39:17 PM »
Renee Chelian, president of the National Coalition of Abortion Providers confessed:
The spin out of Washington was that it was only done for medical necessity, even though we knew it wasn’t so. I kept waiting for [the National Abortion Federation] to clarify it and they never did. I got caught up: What do we do about this secret? Who do we tell and what happens when we tell? But frankly, no one was asking me, so I didn’t have to worry.

You, asshole, should be tried for murder! How can you sit by and not bring attention to the fact you're killin' kids?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 03:41:23 PM by AllosaursRus »
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2012, 05:22:44 PM »
I don't think it will help the murderers' cause to parade the dead baby around.  For that one reason, I hope they can talk abortive mothers into doing it.  That alone will probably cut late term abortion to nearly nothing.  How many mothers can face the idea of carrying around a "lump" that is so clearly a human baby, killed at their choice.

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2012, 05:32:12 PM »
Tue Oct 16, 2012, 10:53 AM
 shraby (15,150 posts)

Late term abortion providers should take the aborted child out to the protestors and
show them why the child was aborted. Maybe once they see with their own eyes a child with all its insides on the outside or one of the other tragic things that make a late term abortion an option, they might just understand why an abortion was necessary.

I know TWO children born with part of their "insides on the outside".  Both were corrected after birth and are perfectly normal, healthy children today.

Offline kraven

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2012, 06:23:09 PM »
They would see a lot of Down Syndrome children, since 90% of all babies identified during pg as having that extra chromosome are shipped back to Jesus with a "Thanks, but no thanks" message on them.  :( They would also see babies with Cystic Fibrosis, babies with dwarfism, babies with spina bifida and even some babies with cleft palates. I have read a few selfish parents in search of perfection have aborted children with club feet or correctable heart defects. It is shocking how children are viewed like Christmas sweaters, if it isn't the right fit or right style, it is returned. Because only "perfection" will do.  :mad:

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2012, 06:36:48 PM »
They would see a lot of Down Syndrome children, since 90% of all babies identified during pg as having that extra chromosome are shipped back to Jesus with a "Thanks, but no thanks" message on them.  :( They would also see babies with Cystic Fibrosis, babies with dwarfism, babies with spina bifida and even some babies with cleft palates. I have read a few selfish parents in search of perfection have aborted children with club feet or correctable heart defects. It is shocking how children are viewed like Christmas sweaters, if it isn't the right fit or right style, it is returned. Because only "perfection" will do.  :mad:

Have never heard it stated better than that, Kraven!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!