Author Topic: The Walking (D)Ullard sees no hope for Obama debate win  (Read 1440 times)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
The Walking (D)Ullard sees no hope for Obama debate win
« on: October 16, 2012, 11:28:14 AM »

My God  It's full of projection!

New campfire.

RepublicansRZombies (265 posts)

There is absolutely no way that Obama is going to win the Debate tonight!

You can't be serious.

The narrative is already written.

It doesn't matter what he does or says, Romney won by either being aggressive or being polite, either way he already won.

It's the Media, Stupid.

Martin Bashir said he's trying his best!

There is nothing we can do to fix this country until we stop the corporate 1%ers media from lying to million of Americans, manufacturing consent for the takeover of our democracy.

What are we going to do about the media before the next election?

What are we going to do when it is so obvious they faked the polls, faked the popularity and stole another election....and all we can do is complain to each other on DU and watch them brainwash millions of Americans into believing that we are so stupid to elect Romney.

D + eleventy!!!1!!11!! polls?!?!?  How unfair!

Daily Mail will run another headline 'how can millions of Americans be so stupid'.... and we'll all just eat shit and like it...again...

It is not the millions of Americans that are being brainwashed that are at fault here. They are stupid. They like information to be spoon fed. People are uniquely American working 2-3 jobs to get by, they don't have time to surf the net for the real news.

Mom laid down the law, huh?

The job of the news is to use our public airwaves to serve the public interest, by telling the truth and keeping us informed.

They are failing miserably, but how would the people who keep watching know this?

WE are the ones that have to do something to expose the liars, stop letting corporate media 1%ers control the information and the dialogue in this country.

Whu-what?  But, you are the smartest people on the planet.  You can't tell?

Did you see those debates! What a bunch of ****ing liars, that was absurd! We all saw what a load of crap Romney/Ryan spewed, then to say they won!

Are we just going to let them do that again?

The definition of Insanity is doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results.

The Walking (D)Ullard is not very swift on the uptake.

On to the other idiots:

marezdotes (34 posts)
1. And in my opinion,

the one guy I thought was on our side, Chris Mathews, was the worst of the worst. His critique was gut wrenching and it pissed me off.

The tingle is gone.

3. I disagree

President Obama can win, by doing all the things we know he is able. President Obama is without a doubt the greatest orator of our era. He can win, but he has to unleash the big guns. He has to hit Robme on the 47%. He has to hit hard with the tax returns. He has to point out that Robme has off shored a significant percentage of the jobs lost.

President Obama can win, but he has to fight. Because if you are right, and he can't win, then the election is nearly lost. That is an outcome I will not even contemplate. I want my President to do well. I am rooting for him, campaigning for him, and donating to him. I would not like that effort, and sacrafice to be in vain. Tonight, we stop Robme, tonight we take the momentum back. Tonight, we win.

Tax returns?  Paging Harry Reid.....  Stop the evil Robme.  Give it the ol' Transgendered Pacific Islander studies try!!

donco (853 posts)
6. Kinda looks

to me that the DU winger moles are starting to worm there way out from under the rock. Congratulation.be sure to put on the sun glasses.

Whuuups.....busted?

DemocratSinceBirth (44,199 posts)
7. And The Gullible Among Us Eat It Up

:rotf:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline jukin

Re: The Walking (D)Ullard sees no hope for Obama debate win
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 11:56:24 AM »
There is nothing we can do to fix this country until we stop the corporate 1%ers media from lying to million of Americans, manufacturing consent for the takeover of our democracy.

What are we going to do about the media before the next election?

What are we going to do when it is so obvious they faked the polls, faked the popularity and stole another election....and all we can do is complain to each other on DU and watch them brainwash millions of Americans into believing that we are so stupid to elect Romney 0bama.

Only one fix and the DUchebag gets it correct.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 11:59:41 AM »
When will the DUmbshits realize that the "corporate 1% media" is on their side?  I mean, aside from the obvious fact that reporters are nearly completely democrat, these corporate types really like what Dems do for them subsidy-wise.  I mean, sure, in order to do it, the Dems have to keep their brain dead base in a blinding rage against the corporations, but really the DUmmies and their ilk are just useful idiots who scare no one.
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2012, 12:14:24 PM »
these corporate types really like what Dems do for them subsidy-wise.
  And another green energy CORPORATION, A123, out of Massachusetts, went bankrupt today.  After receiving $249 million in grants from king sugar.  Naturally. 

"You don't just pick winners and losers; you pick losers." 

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2012, 12:28:23 PM »
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2012, 12:30:44 PM »
Obama can absolutely win -

Crowley is going to pare down the questions to the ones she likes.

There will be no softballs for Romney.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2012, 02:17:51 PM »
Daily Mail will run another headline 'how can millions of Americans be so stupid'.... and we'll all just eat shit and like it...again...

It is not the millions of Americans that are being brainwashed that are at fault here. They are stupid. They like information to be spoon fed. People are uniquely American working 2-3 jobs to get by, they don't have time to surf the net for the real news.

Uh, just what has your messiah accomplished that we are lying about? Good grief these people need to lay off the LSD!

Did you see those debates! What a bunch of ****ing liars, that was absurd! We all saw what a load of crap Romney/Ryan spewed, then to say they won!

Are we just going to let them do that again?

The definition of Insanity is doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results.

What ****in' debates did these idiots watch? Must not be the one's I saw.

I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2012, 03:53:43 PM »
Obama did this:
Our Awful Economy, In One Chart | Power Line
UNPRECEDENTED!!!!!11111!!!!!!elebinty
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2012, 04:58:21 PM »
Daily Mail will run another headline 'how can millions of Americans be so stupid'.... and we'll all just eat shit and like it...again..

Now we know what to serve at the liberal re-education camps.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2012, 05:11:06 PM »
Daily Mail will run another headline 'how can millions of Americans be so stupid'.... and we'll all just eat shit and like it...again..

Now we know what to serve at the liberal re-education camps.

Well I'm more than willin' to donate to the cause!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!