Author Topic: Mr Scorpio projects the essence of liberalism on to Rmoney  (Read 313 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Mr Scorpio projects the essence of liberalism on to Rmoney
« on: September 24, 2012, 03:54:49 PM »
MrScorpio (51,671 posts)

Romney is proof of my suspicion that if you give someone everything, they won't appreciate anything

Someone much smarter than myself called it, "Knowing the cost of everything and the value of nothing."

This is how he thinks, he's been handed his life on a platinum platter. This is the only way that he thinks of how other people, the working class, who pay into social contract safety net programs, only to use them later on in life… He thinks that these people are simply GIVEN these things without worth or merit.

Working people, who are the real engine of the economy, don't exist for him. Leveraged capital has the worth of Monopoly money to him. He can't conceive that ordinary people's very survival is in the mix here.

He literally cannot connect the dots.

I have never seen a more obtuse politician before in my entire fifty years on this planet.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021408081

Give someone:

* Food stamps

* Section 8 housing

* Free healthcare

* Free education

* Spending money

* Subsidized transportation

* Medical marjuana

And they will invariably vote for the party that insists America is a cruel, imperialist, bigoted, sexist nation.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Mr Scorpio projects the essence of liberalism on to Rmoney
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 04:01:34 PM »
Wow.

Mr. Pineapple-Head-on-top-of-a-Pineapple-Body is fifty?  I always thought of him as a younger dude, maybe late 30s.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 04:21:39 PM »
If anyone doesn't appreciate anything it is 0bama. He managed to goof off all through school and yet he made it to the top. He never worked a day in his life and was handed everything. Yet he goes around saying how tough it is for people like him to make it.  :banghead:

Compare that to Herman Cain who worked his ass off, became successful and he gets blasted by people like 0bama for being successful.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 04:30:15 PM »
What a DUmbass.

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2012, 06:17:48 PM »
If anyone doesn't appreciate anything it is 0bama. He managed to goof off all through school and yet he made it to the top. He never worked a day in his life and was handed everything. Yet he goes around saying how tough it is for people like him to make it.
Anyone with black skin, the ability to speak standard English, and no felony convictions can pretty much write his own ticket.

Such people, for some reason, are as rare as hens' teeth.