Author Topic: As someone born and raised in a small rural area, I believe I am qualified to  (Read 365 times)

Offline CC27

Atticus (15,062 posts)

As someone born and raised in a small rural area, I believe I am qualified to comment on

the "right-to-life" zealots who I have been compelled to rub shoulders with.

They are world-record hypocrites whose insecurity motivates them to furiously wave their "Save the Babies!" banners to advertise just how "good", how "righteous", how "God-approved" they are.

These "good Christians" who coo so lovingly about the "tiny children" they supposedly cherish have no problem with snarling their contempt and hatred for us "baby killers" and wishing us "early deaths".

They do not care if BORN babies go hungry or cold or homeless or die of preventable diseases, but they will self-righteously watch a woman die rather than abort a wad of cells that they would not recognize if it was splattered on their windshield.

Welcome to this "Godless heathen's" world.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217815672

You are not qualified enough to wipe your own ass. :whatever:

Offline SVPete

I'm not sure how being born in a rural area is relevant to Flatus' methane about Pro-Life people, though I am Pro-Life and was raised in a rural area. OTOH, my Pro-Life kids were raised in the heart of Silicon Valley, so ...

These "good Christians" who coo so lovingly about the "tiny children" they supposedly cherish have no problem with snarling their contempt and hatred for us "baby killers" and wishing us "early deaths".

Having been around Pro-Life people for 50+ years, I have to ask, "In what perpendicular universe did Flatus see/hear this?"

They do not care if BORN babies go hungry or cold or homeless or die of preventable diseases, but they will self-righteously watch a woman die rather than abort a wad of cells that they would not recognize if it was splattered on their windshield.

1.) In the real world, Pro-Life orgs have shelters for pregnant women kicked out of their homes, provide food, baby clothes and furniture, and other assistance to women and their babies. Unlike Flatus, I could easily provide links to such places (many being the crisis pregnancy centers that Progs want to shut down) websites.

2.) In the real world, Pro-Life doctors and Catholic hospitals readily do abortions to save the life of the woman (e.g. ectopic pregnancies). Is Flatus that excruciatingly ignorant of real life Pro-Life people? Or just lying to members of a discussion site he knows will eagerly lap up his lies?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
The fool is one giant DNC talking point.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Karin

wad of cells that they would not recognize if it was splattered on their windshield.

Atticus, you are revolting and repulsive. 

Offline jukin

I believe that DUmbass DUche farticuss has Joe Biden disease. its rants are getting weirder and weirder. It will not be too much longer before he starts sniffing little girls and shiting his pants.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Atticus (15,062 posts)

As someone born and raised in a small rural area, I believe I am qualified to comment on

the "right-to-life" zealots who I have been compelled to rub shoulders with.

You are not compelled to stay there you can move to a liberal paradise not only will you be happy but all zealots you’re complaining about will be twice as happy  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :-) :-) :-) :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!