Author Topic: Mrs Corpulent tries to go Truly Mad  (Read 1480 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Mrs Corpulent tries to go Truly Mad
« on: December 20, 2015, 11:53:13 AM »
MrScorpio (63,896 posts)

Whenever I come across ridiculous things that wingers say…

And here's a good example right here… http://www.rawstory.com/2015/12/anti-islam-group-and-tea-partiers-harass-florida-sheriff-for-hiring-muslim-deputy/ …I usually try to classify their statements into one of several categories:

1. Things that are outrageous declarations of complete and utter bullshit they don't even believe in, but are attempting to get others to believe in it because they feel that they draw an advantage from making others believe in outrageous things.

2. Things that are based on their innate need to hate and fear other people, because that use hate and fear to depict themselves as better and moralistic people. They simply choose other people to contradict against and base their own personal validity on how much they disagree with those people that they despise.

3. Conflicted statements that depict their unwillingness to account for facts that they're aware of, but which unfortunately cannot abide by their own distorted worldview.

4. Plain, baldfaced lies, demonstrations of utter ignorance and outright delusions.

Given my observations of these kinds of right wing statements, time and time again, I came to the conclusion a long time ago that I could never trust those mother****ers.

Just about everything that I normally admire in other human beings, like compassion, candor, good naturedness, generosity, acceptance, self-awareness, intelligence and most of all, honesty, I simply cannot see in those people. I see their shit eating smirks, as if they think they're actually fooling people who wouldn't want to otherwise be fooled. I hear fear and anger in their voices, as they whip themselves into a frenzy of misery, hatred and despair. I see how their cling to their own animosity of others unlike themselves and their unabashed bigotry as comfort blankets.

These are people who are completely unlikeable, untrustworthy and nothing to be admired. The problem is that they feel justified to be complete assholes, as if being an asshole is a Gawd-given right to them.

All I know about them is that they never give up, these insufferable bastards. They make it really hard to be nice during the holiday season. But sometimes I find that I can't help myself and point out just how crappy they are.

Just to get it off my chest, I have to just end this with saying, all in all, **** them. Really… **** 'em all. The worthless pieces of shit.

There, I'm all better now. Anyway, have a good Sunday, y'all!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027462597
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: Mrs Corpulent tries to go Truly Mad
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 12:02:10 PM »
MrScorpio (63,896 posts)

And here's a good example right here…(insert link to DU post about your usual DUmbass bouncy) …I usually try to classify their statements into one of several categories:

1. Things that are outrageous declarations of complete and utter bullshit they don't even believe in, but are attempting to get others to believe in it because they feel that they draw an advantage from making others believe in outrageous things.

2. Things that are based on their innate need to hate and fear other people, because that use hate and fear to depict themselves as better and moralistic people. They simply choose other people to contradict against and base their own personal validity on how much they disagree with those people that they despise.

3. Conflicted statements that depict their unwillingness to account for facts that they're aware of, but which unfortunately cannot abide by their own distorted worldview.

4. Plain, baldfaced lies, demonstrations of utter ignorance and outright delusions.

Given my observations of these kinds of right left wing statements, time and time again, I came to the conclusion a long time ago that I could never trust those mother****ers.

Just about everything that I normally admire in other human beings, like compassion, candor, good naturedness, generosity, acceptance, self-awareness, intelligence and most of all, honesty, I simply cannot see in those people. I see their shit eating smirks, as if they think they're actually fooling people who wouldn't want to otherwise be fooled. I hear fear and anger in their voices, as they whip themselves into a frenzy of misery, hatred and despair. I see how their cling to their own animosity of others unlike themselves and their unabashed bigotry as comfort blankets.

These are people who are completely unlikeable, untrustworthy and nothing to be admired. The problem is that they feel justified to be complete assholes, as if being an asshole is a Gawd-given right to them.

All I know about them is that they never give up, these insufferable bastards. They make it really hard to be nice during the holiday season. But sometimes I find that I can't help myself and point out just how crappy they are.

Just to get it off my chest, I have to just end this with saying, all in all, **** them. Really… **** 'em all. The worthless pieces of shit.

See DUmbass I can do it too.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 12:04:43 PM »
MrScorpio (63,896 posts)

And here's a good example right here… http://www.rawstory.com/2015/12/anti-islam-group-and-tea-partiers-harass-florida-sheriff-for-hiring-muslim-deputy/ …I usually try to classify their statements into one of several categories:

1. Things that are outrageous declarations of complete and utter bullshit they don't even believe in, but are attempting to get others to believe in it because they feel that they draw an advantage from making others believe in outrageous things. You mean like the DUmmies actually believing the Bernster is going to win the democRAT nomination? Talk about outrageous that people don't believe, but push at DUmmmieland

2. Things that are based on their innate need to hate and fear other people, because that use hate and fear to depict themselves as better and moralistic people. They simply choose other people to contradict against and base their own personal validity on how much they disagree with those people that they despise. You mean like the civil war that has erupted in full between the Berniebots and the Hitlary backers over there at loving and tolerant DU?

3. Conflicted statements that depict their unwillingness to account for facts that they're aware of, but which unfortunately cannot abide by their own distorted worldview. You mean like the DUmmie hate for Donald Trump and Ted Cruz who speak honestly about what has to happen to ISIS? Don't tell me if a liberal came out for exactly the same thing, you wouldn't walk in lock step with them?

4. Plain, baldfaced lies, demonstrations of utter ignorance and outright delusions. You have accurately described DUmmieland.

Given my observations of these kinds of right wing statements, time and time again, I came to the conclusion a long time ago that I could never trust those mother****ers.

Just about everything that I normally admire in other human beings, like compassion, candor, good naturedness, generosity, acceptance, self-awareness, intelligence and most of all, honesty, I simply cannot see in those people. I see their shit eating smirks, as if they think they're actually fooling people who wouldn't want to otherwise be fooled. I hear fear and anger in their voices, as they whip themselves into a frenzy of misery, hatred and despair. I see how their cling to their own animosity of others unlike themselves and their unabashed bigotry as comfort blankets. Here is a clue you DUmmie as*hole, conservatives are everything you say we aren't, but, you wouldn't know because you're so full of hate you won't bother to figure out who we are, much less try to understand.

These are people who are completely unlikeable, untrustworthy and nothing to be admired. The problem is that they feel justified to be complete assholes Have you looked in a mirror lately?, as if being an asshole is a Gawd-given right to them.

Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2015, 01:18:10 PM »
CAIR is nothing but an American front for the Muslim terrorists who want to kill the rest of us, including moderate Muslims.  This guy is the director of the Florida chapter of CAIR.  Decent, patriotic citizens are justifiably outraged.

Tell me, assholes who object to criminalize the First Amendment right to free speech, would you prefer these same outraged citizens burn down the sheriff's office, or call for frying his officers like "pigs in a blanket"?  Apparently, for the Left, free speech, if it's opposed to what they maintain is the TRUF, is audacious and atrocious, while burning buildings, throwing rocks at cops, and making death threats, well, THOSE actions are understandable in the face of our "bigotry and racism"?

I almost have to admire the sheer chutzpah and utter blindness that infests today's liberal fringe.  They really DO have alot in common with radical Islamic fascism.  There's only one right way, and it's theirs, and anyone who doesn't get in line ought to be silenced.  Some of them don't particularly mind HOW that silencing is accomplished either, and they are a scary lot.  Of course, no thanks to them, we still have the Second Amendment, which gives us some comfort in these turbulent times.

Haven't checked, but I sure as hell hope this sheriff was elected awhile back and thus can be bounced out on his ass in the near term. :bird:

From that article Mr.Scorpio brought over to DU
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/12/anti-islam-group-and-tea-partiers-harass-florida-sheriff-for-hiring-muslim-deputy/

Like him, thousands of other Muslims in America today are wearing the uniform. … I was, myself, a naval officer,” Ruiz said.”Nobody from a desk can tell me what patriotism is when I have worn my uniform.” said Wilfredo Ruiz, a local attorney who works with Hamze at CAIR.

OMG, Butthead Bergdahl just found his dense defense lawyer! :fuelfire:
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 01:23:22 PM by Boudicca »
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2015, 01:30:14 PM »
Here, Lamond.  They knew people like you exist.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/12/anti-islam-group-and-tea-partiers-harass-florida-sheriff-for-hiring-muslim-deputy/

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 01:44:23 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2015, 01:34:01 PM »
Does MrS even know a conservative? As for his screed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2015, 02:31:57 PM »
Yawn.

It'd be a lot easier to take Lamond seriously if he pursued that malicious Bernie bully who's terrorizing poor bravenak, making her life Hell with uncertainty about who it is.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2015, 04:20:38 PM »
You mean like those that say that guns should be confiscated and ownership banned?

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2015, 06:27:51 PM »
You mean like those that say that guns should be confiscated and ownership banned?

.......and a whole lot more!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2015, 06:57:29 PM »
Rawstory? For real??  :lmao:   May as well quote the Onion.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2015, 07:00:29 PM »
.......and a whole lot more!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

What a moron! He'd have to ban any/all loose-fitting clothing, make everybody wear spandex. On some that would be rather comely, but me ... can you say, "Eyesore"?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2015, 07:21:16 PM »
No prosthetics either.
Too easy to hollow them out and conceal a firearm.
Or, the prosthetic itself could be converted to a concealed weapon.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2015, 07:29:12 PM »

Yeah, and this from the guy who a couple of months ago claimed credit for starting the Zimmerman-Trayvon race war a couple of years ago.  Lamond was really proud of that, that he'd successfully incited hate and might have cost an innocent man justice.

Of course, as usual Lamond was blowing hot hair; it'd been the bitter old Vermontese cali primitive and the sparkling old dude who started that particular race war, and the bandwagon was already rolling down the street before Lamond jumped on it.

The guy's a flatulent joke.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline thundley4

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2015, 07:50:56 PM »
What a moron! He'd have to ban any/all loose-fitting clothing, make everybody wear spandex. On some that would be rather comely, but me ... can you say, "Eyesore"?

Also ban purses, backpacks, fanny packs, winter jackets, cargo pants, carpenter jeans.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2015, 08:08:36 PM »

Only lunatic leftist blogs are considered valid sources.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2015, 11:20:02 PM »
Well, I think I can be forgiven for confusing the rawstory with a legit blog source because the shit I read in there sure seemed like stuff any good liberal rag says. :shucks:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2015, 10:28:11 AM »
What is an "assault clip"? 
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2015, 11:02:37 AM »

It's like a regular clip, but it will jump up and attack you if you're not careful.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2015, 12:18:18 PM »
I usually try to classify their statements into one of several categories:

Project much?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2015, 03:37:55 PM »
It's like a regular clip, but it will jump up and attack you if you're not careful.

Just like a UAV(Urban Assault Vehicle), which is nothing more than a SUV that jumps up and assaults people.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2015, 04:16:26 PM »
Don't forget the 10" assault Bowie knife.
Coach could have an assault SK wrench if he'd only paint it black.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2015, 05:02:38 PM »

It's what women use when they're mad at you and their hair won't quietly go where it's supposed to.

I guess.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.