Author Topic: Elusive crime wave data shows frightening toll of illegal immigrant criminals  (Read 10250 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Elusive crime wave data shows frightening toll of illegal immigrant criminals

The federal government can tell you how many "Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islanders" stole a car, the precise number of "American Indian or Alaska Natives" who were arrested for vagrancy or how many whites were busted for counterfeiting in any given year. But the government agencies that crunch crime numbers are utterly unable -- or unwilling -- to pinpoint for the public how many illegal immigrants are arrested within U.S. borders each year.

In the absence of comprehensive data, FoxNews.com examined a patchwork of local, state and federal statistics that revealed a wildly disproportionate number of murderers, rapists and drug dealers are crossing into the U.S. amid the wave of hard-working families seeking a better life. The explosive figures show illegal immigrants are three times as likely to be convicted of murder as members of the general population and account for far more crimes than their 3.5-percent share of the U.S. population would suggest. Critics say it is no accident that local, state and federal governments go to great lengths to keep the data under wraps.

"There are a lot of reasons states don’t make this information readily available, and there is no clearinghouse of data at high levels," said former Department of Justice attorney J. Christian Adams, who has conducted exhaustive research on the subject. "These numbers would expose how serious the problem is and make the government look bad.”
Fox News

Go ahead and read the entire story.  If you haven't already heard a dozen similar reports regarding illegals, you're either deaf or dumb.  This shit has been happening for decades.  If it's not happening in your town, consider yourself blessed.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
It's just hard working Mexicans doing the kinds of work real hard working tax paying American citizens don't want to do.
Ann Coulter covered a lot of this same issue in her most recent book.
My stepfather let me borrow his copy, and I read a lot of it during layovers on my last airline flight.
A complete moratorium on immigration is called for, just like the one that existed from the 1920's to the 1960's.
We don't need any immigrants who don't add value to our country.
Let the lost causes wreak havoc in their home countries.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.