Author Topic: Urine Bottles on Highway May Be Due to Drivers Too Concerned With Gas Prices  (Read 1695 times)

Offline Lord Undies

Urine Bottles on Highway May Be Due to Drivers Too Concerned With Gas Prices to Pull Off

.......Police think the price of fuel may be causing drivers to travel slower than normal to save fuel while at the same time passing rest areas or truck stops.......http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,400882,00.html

We cannot piss our way out of this mess. 

Offline Lord Undies

That is the stupidest thing I've heard today.

But it's still early.

I think it will rank right up there all day.

Offline bijou

How does peeing into a bottle save gas?

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Well I for one am PISSED about these high gas prices.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!

It doesn't.

I'd venture to guess that I've got one of the longer commutes here (40+ miles each way).  I have in fact slowed down, and you know how much it adds to my commute?

Five.  Whole.  Minutes.

FIVE.

If you can't hold it for five friggin minutes, it's not gas prices to blame.  Go see a urologist.  Or better yet, as we were ALL told when we were kids, "WHY DIDN'T YOU GO WHEN WE WERE AT HOME!!!!"
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
The local paper ran a similar article about five years ago after some highway cleanup crews found bottles and bottles of urine along the interstate.  Their hypothesis is that it was truckers who didn't want to lose 15 or 20 minutes stopping to take a leak. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline jinxmchue

Oh, that's why that NASA chick was wearing adult diapers.

Offline Miss Mia

The local paper ran a similar article about five years ago after some highway cleanup crews found bottles and bottles of urine along the interstate.  Their hypothesis is that it was truckers who didn't want to lose 15 or 20 minutes stopping to take a leak. 

I read an article about the same thing maybe a year or so ago. 
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Lord Undies

Oh, that's why that NASA chick was wearing adult diapers.

Yes.  Those bottles chafed her inner thighs.

Offline Chris_

Uretha gonna conserve gas or ya ain't.
 :-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
Let's not get all pissy about this......

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline Chris_

We know where they are from .. EUROPEAN!

*badabump*

Offline jendf

I remember that only because Rush Limbaugh thought it was hilarious and discussed it on his show.

Offline Jim

they don't usually turn the truck off at rest areas
My fellow Americans, there is nothing audacious about hope. Hope is what makes people buy lottery tickets instead of paying the bills. Hope is for the old gals feeding the slots in Atlantic City. It destroys the inner-city kid who quits school because he hopes he'll be a world-famous recording artist.

What's the difference between Sarah Palin and Barack Obama?

One is a well turned-out, good-looking, and let's be honest, pretty sexy piece of eye-candy.

The other kills her own food.

Offline bijou

they don't usually turn the truck off at rest areas
Ah, thanks I hadn't realised that.