Author Topic: DUmmy Onlooker Expresses Appreciation For Rove  (Read 813 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
DUmmy Onlooker Expresses Appreciation For Rove
« on: September 04, 2008, 05:43:43 PM »
Onlooker  (1000+ posts)      Thu Sep-04-08 06:08 PM
Original message
Gotta hand it to the Republicans. They know how to attack.
Everyone at the Democratic convention praised McCain. Now, so many Democratic leaders are praising Palin, rather than talking about her extremist views. Meanwhile, the Republicans devoted three days to bashing Obama, questioning his experience, and comparing his resume to that of Palin's. It's like Kerry-Bush all over again.

What's Obama's response to this? The Fox News headline that Obama admits "The surge succeeded beyond our wildest dreams."

It's really pathetic.

Maybe this nation is just too right wing.

Maybe those white men in the Republican Party who have no compunction about killing Americans by sending them off to Iraq are just too mean and tough. Maybe Democrats are just too fair-minded, too honest, too respectful, and too dignified.

On the other hand, maybe it's just a bad day and the Obama campaign is waiting until after the Republican convention to strike back. I sure hope so. I sure hope they hit really hard.

But, right now, after all these attacks, the Republicans have managed to put Obama on the same plane as Palin, to make Biden invisible, and to, with Democratic support, to McCain into a great American hero, despite the fact that he has few accomplishments in the Senate and no accomplishments even when he was in Vietnam.
It's so frustrating.

Tell me I'm wrong.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x6932855

Once again, for at least the 500th time, I can only say, "Rove, you magnificent bastard!"

Offline jukin

Re: DUmmy Onlooker Expresses Appreciation For Rove
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 09:33:56 PM »
Got to hand it to the democrat party for nominati....selecting a communist activist to be their standard bearer.  All the rest of the country will do is point out his lacking.

Unless the Obama is elected, truth is still a complete defense.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 06:47:23 AM »
Maybe Democrats are just too fair-minded, too honest, too respectful, and too dignified.

Yep,that sure describes the DUmp for the last week. :whatever:

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 07:17:13 AM »
3 days of "BASHING!" Obama?  :sosad:  Is this shithead for real? 

McCain's actual words:

And, finally, a word to Senator Obama and his supporters. We'll go at it -- we'll go at it over the next two months -- you know that's the nature of this business -- and there are big differences between us. But you have my respect and my admiration. Despite our differences, much more unites us than divides us. We are fellow Americans, and that's an association that means more to me than any other.

Dufus Underground never understood that, and they never will.

Oh, and by the way... no shit Obama admitted to O'Reily the surge worked.  Because it did.  And because Obama volunteered himself for the No Spin Zone.  Read 'em and weep.  Punk-ass.   :bird:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 07:19:04 AM by Red October »