Author Topic: primitives pan Ottoman candidate  (Read 879 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
primitives pan Ottoman candidate
« on: December 12, 2019, 06:23:30 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212776339

Oh my.

The brown Rachel Maddow, who's running for that seat recently vacated by that one woman.

sheshe2 (60,296 posts)     Thu Dec 12, 2019, 06:55 PM

LA County Democratic Party Says Cenk Uygur 'Does Not Belong in Congress'

“Cenk Uygur’s comments are both heartless and disqualifying for someone who wants to serve in the peoples’ U.S. House of Representatives. The Los Angeles County Democratic Party does not tolerate hate or discrimination against any group or community. Instead, we celebrate the Democratic values of inclusivity, fairness, diversity, and compassion of and for people of all backgrounds and communities,” LA County Democratic Party Chair Mark J. González said in a statement. “Cenk Uygur’s shameful comments underscore the fact that he believes the opposite — and as a result he does not belong in Congress.”

In the LA County Democratic Party’s statement, the group pointed to Uygur’s comments on incest; derogatory statements about the Jewish, Muslim, and LGBTQ communities; and sexist statements he’s made toward women that were first uncovered by The Wrap.

In a 2017 interview with The Wrap, Uygur had apologized for his past graphic remarks about women, which included a claim that women were genetically “flawed” because they don’t want to have sex frequently enough.

“This kind of rhetoric has no place within the Democratic Party or our government. These remarks make Uygur unfit to serve in the House of Representatives. We condemn in the strongest possible terms the statements made and encourage all community members within the 25th Congressional District to do the same,” the alliance’s executive board said in a statement.

Representatives for “The Young Turks” did not respond to a request for comment.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/la-county-democratic-party-says-205255816.html

I agree with the LA County Democratic party he has no place here. He also called women 'skanks'. Lest we forget, Al Franken was forced to leave his seat for far less. Again remember that many Senators asked him to step down and one of those Senators is now endorsing Uyger.

3 replies, 195 views
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

Re: primitives pan Ottoman candidate
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2019, 08:13:04 PM »
He also called women 'skanks'. Lest we forget, Al Franken was forced to leave his seat for far less.

Groping a woman while she's asleep and photographing it?

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2019, 12:49:42 AM »
Sounds to me like Cenk Uygur has a sparkling resume to be a Democratic representative to me.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2019, 03:44:01 AM »
Sounds to me like Cenk Uygur has a sparkling resume to be a Democratic representative to me.

It's worse than that now.

https://amp.dailycaller.com/2019/12/12/bernie-sanders-endorses-cenk-uygur/

2020 presidential candidate Bernie Sanders is endorsing Democratic congressional candidate Cenk Uygur, who said in 2013 that bestiality should be legal.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2019, 08:31:26 AM »

2020 presidential candidate Bernie Sanders is endorsing Democratic congressional candidate Cenk Uygur, who said in 2013 that bestiality should be legal.....

Sounds like the Dems are selling their soul-surrogate for name recognition - in fund-raising and at the ballot box ... or so they hope. He sounds like he's like AOC, except almost double her age and male. IIRC, the district stretches from West Hollyveryweird to Palmdale and Lancaster. I'm not sure its leanings are predictable.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2019, 09:25:13 AM »
Groping a woman while she's asleep and photographing it?

If he'd really done that, yes, but I believe that picture was a trick of photographic perspective, he was groping air but the shot lined up with her to look like he was groping her (And intentionally so for juvenile humor).  It was inappropriate and bad judgment but I've always thought it was a rather ridiculous basis for forcing him out, even though I greatly appreciated the beautiful kharma of the neo-Puritanical Dems being hoist with their own PC petard.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2019, 10:05:03 AM »
If he'd really done that, yes, but I believe that picture was a trick of photographic perspective, he was groping air but the shot lined up with her to look like he was groping her (And intentionally so for juvenile humor).  It was inappropriate and bad judgment but I've always thought it was a rather ridiculous basis for forcing him out, even though I greatly appreciated the beautiful kharma of the neo-Puritanical Dems being hoist with their own PC petard.

I don't know, look at the ring finger on his left hand, looks like it's touching her.  Regardless, it took him out and good riddance.

Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2019, 11:57:46 AM »
I don't know, look at the ring finger on his left hand, looks like it's touching her.  Regardless, it took him out and good riddance.

Well, I guess getting removed from office has done wonders for his sterling radio career.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2019, 12:43:54 PM »

Bill Clinton knows this well..
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.