Author Topic: VIDEO: Adam Schiff Has a Maalox Moment During House Impeachment Inquiry Hearings  (Read 706 times)

Offline pjcomix

Congressman Adam Schiff had a Maalox Moment the moment he realized that his House Impeachment Inquiry Hearings had fallen apart when Congressman Jim Jordan put what was going on into the proper perspective.

https://youtu.be/IRcznpoVt2k

I'm baaaaaaaaack from my Caribbean Cruise and now recuperating from the mountains of smoked salmon I consumed washed down by endless Martinis, Margaritas, and Coronas.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
freerepublic just yanked this. 
apres moi, le deluge

Offline pjcomix

freerepublic just yanked this.

Yeah, what's the deal with the yanking by FR? I mean this was pretty much the moment when Schiff realized his witch hunt was going NOWHERE and because I did it with a humorous perspective it got pulled at FR? They need a bit more sense of HUMOR on this stuff.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
freerepublic is nothing what it used to be.  You're not the first popular poster to be harassed; there's been many good ones through the years shoved away because of the haemorrhoidal old grouches.  Think of the way it was about 2003, 2004.  There's no comparison.  Think of how it used to be that the first page kept changing at almost the speed of light, there were so many posting--now the first page goes on for a very long time before someone adds an article.

Pretty soon it's gonna be that the porcine bully humblegunner will be the only reader, and the only donor.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

Jealousy tends to act out irrationally.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline pjcomix

I remember when they allowed my wild comix to be posted no problem.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
I remember when they allowed my wild comix to be posted no problem.

One of the sillier controversies, I thought, was all the grief you had to take from quoting exactly the DUmmies in your DUmmie FUnnies, which required the quoting of, uh, indelicate language.

You were merely quoting; you weren't in the habit of using that language yourself.

But I don't think it was really the language; I think it was envy excited by the audience you could get that others couldn't.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Wow.

I don't believe I've ever been quoted on an anti-freerepublic site before.

To: humblegunner

You know, sir, you are an insufferable rectal aperture, and a blot, a fetid stain, on the reputation of freerepublic. And your ping-buddies too, who run around with you ganging up on members.

I have nothing but the utmost respect and admiration for Jim Robinson, who was the first to give this other side a voice apart from the left-controlled media and culture—and such a very loud voice it has been; we are all indebted to Jim Robinson and freerepublic for that—but it’s never been the same since uncouth boors like you came aboard, and it stymies me that your malodorous diarrheal presence is even tolerated here.

Perhaps it might help if you added fiber and roughage to your diet?

Like a dead rotten fish, sir, you shine and stink.

Your thuggish attitude makes even Helen Thomas look sackable; makes even haggis look edible, makes the excresence of pigs look aesthetic. Good God, it even makes nadinbrzezinski on Skins’s island look sexy.

1,060 posted on Sat Apr 28 2012 03:48:33 GMT+0200 (CEST) by franksolich (Scourge of the Primitives)
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DUmpsterDiver

>https://youtu.be/IRcznpoVt2k  freerepublic just yanked this. 

FR is in it for its $365,000 yearly donation income.  Truth be foregone.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator

This afternoon, just by accident, I ran into an anti-freerepublic web site from about five years ago.  By itself it's a veritable Comstock lode of information, but it also has lots and lots of links.  Even photographs of the owner as a teenager.  I'm reading it right now, and it's going to take days and days, there's so much stuff there. 

I realize that most, having grown disgusted with, or tired of, freerepublic, aren't receptive to any idea of reading more about it, but myself, even being disgusted with it and its toleration of bullies, am constantly fascinated by the phenomenon of good ideas that fail, and why they fail.

So no matter how long this vast array of material, I hope to read it all.
apres moi, le deluge